3rd gen butterfly

>3rd gen butterfly
is this the best notebook keyboard?

Attached: 1533970265100.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yZsc6JnFcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Butterfly keyboard itself is unironically pretty good once you get used to it.
Unsure about the reliability of the 3rd gen but it feels solid so far.

I don't own a mac anymore (used to own a Mac pro tower from end of 2007) but I still have the launch version aluminium keyboard they released. I have spilled many drinks on it, and have washed it under the sink(running water, soap and brush) and it's still my main desktop pc's keyboard.

no, its ok though

not at all. it's not even the best macbook keyboard.
best notebook keyboard I've got to use thus far was the ThinkPad W520 one.

OP here. lmao I have a W520 as well. But I use the first alluminium keyboard on my main PC:

I tried the new keyboards out at the apple store and they werent bad at all. Still prefer the chiclet keyboards but that's probably just a nostalgia thing. People are memeing about these being bad

They're unironically very good now if you like high actuation force keyboards

too bad it took them 3 years to get there

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1510150459328.png (682x989, 394K)

Don't they still fuck up if any dust gets in the keys?

>fn in bottom left instead of control

Into the trash

Too noisy

why is this a problem

Yes. They're fucking AWFUL. Keys stick constantly and it feels like maple syrup was spilled on the keyboard.

it's okay when Thinkpad does it (tm)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1529579193349.gif (540x540, 279K)

>NPCDroid keeps posting same weeb image over and over with the same phrase
How are you not fucking banned yet?
>he's probably a winjeet or a linux tryhard
Meh, not really. They're alright but (they still have that dust issue) I'd say the older MacBooks had much better feeling keyboards (Typing this on my 2009 MacBook which is still smooth as butter, unlike most winjeet (n)PCs)

Attached: 1541044170365.jpg (500x642, 68K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1535955755681.png (813x1402, 369K)

HAHA YES, SEETHING AGREED, FELLOW HUMAN
>literally could not be lower effort
>also literally ignoring the rest of my comment
Go poo in the loo Sudar

Attached: npcdroid.jpg (533x539, 14K)

Is there even any reason to buy an air anymore?
>lighter
>better screen
>2in1
>sweet sweet leather
>Microsoft ink
>same price

Attached: hp-spectre-folio-front-640x640.jpg (640x427, 45K)

i still use a black apple pro keyboard that came with my powermac G4 back in 2001 on my desktop.

No. It has 0 key travel, it's like typing on a touchscreen. The best laptop keyboard is found on the Msi GT80.

Attached: G80_Full.jpg (800x533, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5yZsc6JnFcQ

Yeah this must be really hard to clean...

>a bunch of shallow chicklet keys that are loud as fuck and break from a little bit of dust
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>meh, not really
>they're not that bad man, trust me
You seem like you know what you're talking about.

>I use kosher, globohomo corp fruity toys, therefore you are the real NPC
>beep boop

Attached: NPC-37-kavanaugh-protests-antifa.jpg (920x613, 101K)

That's the MBP keyboard. We're talking about the GOAT new MBA keyboard.

Probably. I still have the first gen and it's fucking amazing already, just took some time to get used to. Tested gen 2 on MBPs from friends and it seems even nicer and gen 3 is supposedly the same but quieter and more reliable, so totally godly.

Guess I'll have to wait until the next Macbook refresh to find out, since Applel clearly didn't want my money this year.

Looks like 16:9 trash and belongs into a trashcan. Also the trackpad looks pretty small.

Not true unless you managed to get dust or crumbs in there

Boy I love my new $2000+ computer, let me eat a granola bar right over the keyboard to show my affection! What do you mean I'm retarded?

>if it would work

Excellent, but carefull you dont get one picogramm of dust under a switch.

It would be one of the best keyboards if not for no travel on keys and associated with it high failure. It's very uniform, clicky and stable. Only thing lacking would be keys curving around your fingers like on thinkpads, for me it helps when I type fast.

I can't stand sitting near someone with a MacBook in my lectures. The keyboards are so annoyingly loud they give me tension headaches.

basedboy

>he says on a board full of 5oyboy mechanical meme keyboard fanboys

>npc's are written in Java
That explains a lot

my X250 is unironically the most enjoyable typing experience I've ever had on a laptop