>List your uses; eg Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose and graphics pairing
>NO Speccy. Use HWinfo

CPU
>Athlon 200GE - Bare minimal desktop/gaming
>R3 2200G - Light gaming(dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G/i5-8400 - Consider IF on sale
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>i7-9700k/8700k - If you have a $2000+ budget and don't care that it'll be superseded by 7nm CPUs next year
>R7 2700/X - Best value high-end CPU on a non-HEDT platform
>Wait for R7 3700X - Surely the best overall and not a massive disappointment like the 9900k
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - HEDT

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - If you have to ask, you don't need this
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Graphics cards
>RTX 2000 cards are worse performance per $ than previous gen
>Avoid cheap MODELS ie MSI Armor (Mk2 is ok), Gigabyte G1/Wf, ASUS dual, and others w/ small heatsinks and low quality fans
1080p
>RX 570/580 w/ Freesync or 1060 6GB - standard 1080p 60fps+ options
>1050 3Gb or RX560 4Gb - lower settings and/or older games
>GTX 1070Ti/Vega 56 - for higher FPS w/ a high hz monitor
1440p
>Vega 56; 1070Ti/1080 if you already have Gsync
>GTX 1080Ti - for higher FPS w/ a high hz monitor
>Upscale from 1620-1800p. Maybe 2080Ti, but awful value.
OpenCL use
>Vega 64

Storage
>Backup before using StoreMi
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard
>NVMe are not for gaming; See "More"

Display
>Consider 75hz minimum; 60hz are mostly old models.
>Always consider FreeSync w/ AMD cards
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

Previous
More
rentry.co/pcbg-more

Attached: C6H Alternate 2560.jpg (2560x1440, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/44Z9XP
pcpartpicker.com/list/DZ8cV6
pcpartpicker.com/list/w3QGtg
pcpartpicker.com/list/QfnVZR
pcpartpicker.com/list/ndd7nH
pcpartpicker.com/products/case/
pcpartpicker.com/list/nkqfRJ
pcpartpicker.com/guide/t832FT/great-amd-gaming-build
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/dcqQMZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which kit is this?
3200 CL 14 on four sticks?

>Wait for R7 3700X - Surely the best overall and not a massive disappointment like the 9900k

How is a oc 5.2ghz 8c/16t a disappointment again? Because you can't afford it?

Fucking losers camping these threads until bump limit to shill

I literally just copy pasted it. also, for the money, ryzen is literally better. 9900k = 2700X + mobo + 16gb ram

>r3 2200g cpu
>radeon rx 580 gpu
>2x4gb 2400mhz ram
>250gb samsung 860 evo ssd
>asrock b450 mobo
>corsair 450w psu
>a cheap case

I can get this for 530€, should I?

AMD drivers/software are better than Nvidia's now days. Have been for the past 2 years. Especially so the past year.

Only reason to go Nvidia is if vega/1080 level of performance, for some reason, isn't enough for you.

Because it draws nearly twice as much power as the 2700X for the SAME multithreaded performance and only ~15% higher single threaded performance.
Also most reviewers aren't getting 5.2GHz because of power delivery and/or heat limitations, even with a water cooler.

Plus most people are fucktards and think they can gimp their 9000 series chip by 10% with shitty RAM and get the results benchmarks show, when they won't.

That's a very good deal, but I'd see about upgrading the CPU whenever you see the 2600/X on a good sale. 4 threads is going to give you stutters in a good deal of games.

who even buys vega though? its literally garbage for price to performance because of HBMeme

Rate and hate pcpartpicker.com/list/44Z9XP
Gonna buy on BF, MOBO is B450 MSI Carbon

>pcpartpicker.com/list/44Z9XP
pretty solid. tho if youre getting an aftermarket cooler, i recommend to just put that money into the cpu. you can get a 1700/1700X or a 2600X if you add them up.

Old Nano had it that way. I'm disappointed they didn't do it the same on the new one.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/DZ8cV6
No, you did terribly. That won't even boot some games because of the lack of AVX support.
And it's going to stutter like shit because of dual channel memory.
And why the fuck wouldn't you just use a 2400G? It's about 25% above PS4 performance on the GPU when overclocked and massively ahead on the CPU.

>who even buys vega though? its literally garbage for price to performance because of HBMeme
Same price as the 1070Ti.
Same performance.
So 1070ti also has garbage price to performance?
Or are you that same retarded troll who says only prices from last year matters when buying today?

>pcpartpicker.com/list/44Z9XP
GPU is overpriced. You're in the territory where for only $100 more you could have gotten Vega56, though it seems like it stopped going on so much of sales.
Why not a Ducky keyboard or something?
Why the R6 and not Meshify C or some other 40L case? R6 is stupidly huge.
Not a fan of the monitor because it's TN, but that's just my preference I guess.
But mostly a pretty good build.
>i recommend to just put that money into the cpu. you can get ... 2600X if you add them up.
I mostly agree with that as well.
Though with a 2600X you'd REALLY want a board which supports voltage offsets which no MSI boards do.

why do i keep looking at buying pc parts when i have a pc i dont often use?

>mfw use work pc more than my actual pc

Any benchmarks comparing gaming performance of r3 2200g vs r5 2600?

Literal retard here, no idea what I'm doing. I need a build to render relatively simple scenes with octane and iray. How bad is pic related?

Attached: build.png (1177x636, 61K)

pcpartpicker.com/list/w3QGtg
Neighbor wants to know if this is a decent build. I've been out of the loop since I built my PC 5 years ago so I was hoping you lads would be able to rate

I say get more cpu. you can get a 1700 for like 10$ more.

go for it. its pretty good.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/w3QGtg
that should work fine!

that should also work fine! the case seems a bit expensive for my taste. you could find a case for 80 bucks and save some cash unless you're completely set on having a high-end case for some reason.

Going with R6 for 5.25 bay and I just like the look of it, yeah it's big and an expense but hey it's the thing I'll actually be looking at
As for keyboard, I'm open to changes. I went with that CM one cause I've used it before (briefly) and have good memories of it.
For the card, well I'm hoping when I purchase it later this month the price goes down (or maybe the 590 rumors are true). Vega is just too expensive.
The monitor, basically I wanted 144 HZ and Freesync. For my price range, it was a TN panel. My research online had that as the best TN 144 HZ Freesync. If there's something else sub 200, I'm open.
What would the best board for 2600X be? I might go that if it is cheaper on Black Friday/Cyber Montior. Would it be the Asus b450?

if you're going for an X chip and wanna cheap out a bit, go for x470 gaming ultra. it has all you need for pbo/xfr2 overclocking. best pbo implementation with the best clockgen around.

if you wanna really go highend, crosshair it is.

if I stick with the current set up I have, I could still do some overclocking on the board with the cooler, right? Just couldn't use PBO and would have to mind the voltages more?

I do have the x470 gaming ultra and crosshair vi hero. all I can say is, the boost algo is better on gaming ultra, 4.5ghz single core, but pretty weak on allcore boost, only 4.1 ghz.
on crosshair i can only get 4.35 single core and about 4.2~4.25 ghz all core.

yes. tho 2600X comes with a better cooler and im sure you can do 4.1ghz allcore boost.

Had a power surge a few days ago which fried my old motherboard but left my other components undamaged.

I've since replaced the motherboard and PSU. I know the old motherboard is fried but what about the old PSU? It appears to be working despite the surge (readout on a cheap PSU tester is the same on the new as the old).

Should I throw it out or could it still work as a spare?

No but you can look and see that in some games like the new Black Ops and AC Odyssey, the 2200G doesn't manage 60fps minimums while the 2400G does. And the 2600/X is even better still than the 2400G.
4 threads isn't enough for years now if you want smooth, stutter free, 60fps. Especially not with a GPU at the level of an RX580.
Though it will depend on the games you play as well. Plenty of games like Overwatch and simple games are fine with 4 threads.

>Going with R6 for 5.25 bay and I just like the look of it
... there are 40L cases with a 5.25" bay or two.
>What would the best board for 2600X be
Prime Pro maybe?
Taichi or Crosshair VII if you can spend more and want to BCLK OC it. You can get better than 7700k performance that way.
It will do 4.1 all-core boost with PBO enabled automatically, IIRC, but I'm not sure if it will on stock cooler. Don't think so.

Are you sure it's not misreporting on the ultra?
It will only do 4.5GHz with a BCLK OC. And your Crosshair will allow for a BCLK OC to get that same 4.5+.

You need a monitor or you can't display what your PC outputs.

1700 is slower than 2600 for gaming, you tard. Stop trolling people.

I would ABSOLUTELY NOT reuse a PSU which did not protect from a surge again.

>there are 40L cases with a 5.25" bay or two
such as? A lot of the ones I found on PCPP look bad to me.

Why are ROG motherboard chip shrouds so sexy?

>such as
... fractal focus G.
Just look at some manufacturers' site at their list of cases?

You could also consider a smaller case like the Q300L, Thermaltake G3, etc, and just using an external USB bluray drive.

he said octane and iray.

also yes i did use the bclk on x470 ultra. i dont get why if i do it manually on crosshair it doesnt go higher, tho if i use performance enhancer, it does. hmmm, somehow touching bclk without touching performance enhancer turns off boost? I'll investigate.

>who even buys vega though? its literally garbage for price to performance because of HBMeme
Which market are you in?

Haven't upgraded in about 7 years, how's this for a budget mid-tier gaming pc?
Should mention i'm using a 1920 x 1080 Hz monitor.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-01 01-29-59.png (1196x684, 119K)

its a fine build.

>atx case
>mATX mobo

no. buy itx for the extra few dollars and have a portable rig.

Just gaming off the APU? Should be fine. Only things I'd change is try to afford a B450 motherboard, and downsize the case to a Versa H15 or H18. Maybe try get a CPU cooler down the track.

yep forgot to add b450 mobo also, you'd need a 1xxx ryzen to upgrade the bios if you bought a b450.

Get a smaller case. A mATX one.
Also spend $13 more to get a faster 480Gb drive. Or even replace the SSD and HDD with a 1TB SSD entirely for only like $50 more in total.
Otherwise, pretty good build. Not a fan of non-modular PSUs, though.

Someone convince me to buy/not buy a RX 580 for $279 down from $400.

Im on a R9 280x at the moment. Its loud, hot, draws a fuckton of power, refuses to overclock and swapping to Nvidia the only options in my price range would be a 1050 ti which is apparently equal to the R9 280X despite being more efficient and the 1060 which is apparently equal with the RX 580

I play at 1080p on lowest, my only concern is 144 + frames without having to turn down render resolution.

Attached: 1533208394188.png (1181x1200, 446K)

Alright, I'll get another case, get a faster drive and upgrade the mobo, any suggestions for what b450 to go for?

>mid-tier

Attached: 1518362273493.jpg (307x386, 50K)

Did pcbg get any trick or treaters? Is Halloween dead?

Had a bunch of kids visit my house earlier. Many of them were dressed like Fortnite characters and did the Fortnite dances at my front door for candy, it was pretty funny and cute.

Rate my build, I want a small PC to do stuff, I don't actually do any modern gaming.
pcpartpicker.com/list/QfnVZR

pcpartpicker.com/list/ndd7nH
Can anyone recommend a case to go with this build?

Looks solid to me.

No fucking way lol. I had 0 kids trick or treat in my neighborhood. Weird. Where are you from?

Miami. I live in a gated neighborhood so kids feel safer to come outside to trick or treat compared to outside the neighborhood where parents wouldn't dare let their kids roam the ghetto streets.

pcpartpicker.com/products/case/

sort by your needs and take a look

Anyone know of any decent looking rack mount cases? I have a rack for my lab and figure I should put my PC in there as well when I upgrade.

Which RX 580 brand/model is much worth to take my money?
or which Vega56 if polaris is shite?

Attached: dedgpucard.jpg (684x395, 29K)

my asus one is fine, any brand is good as long as its the cheapest or cheapest with good cooler.

the b450 pro4 should be fine except I've heard a good deal of audio issues with it... both in user reviews and from anons who got it.

B450M Bazooka for board. Though keep in mind that if you plan to upgrade to an X CPU, it doesn't have voltage offsets which makes it not as good at utilizing PBO.
But for a basic 3.9GHz OC on the CPU and 1500MHz iGPU overclock, and for memory compat, it's a very good board for the 2400G.

Na I live in an old ppl condo now.
At my last house last year I got a lot of kids, also in FL.
A group of like ~9-13 year old girls were dressed as a mob of Purge characters demanding candy which was pretty sweet.
And a black spiderman. I didn't think of calling me Donald Glover Spiderman until after I closed the door.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/QfnVZR
Need 2 DIMMs. Single channel contributes to stuttering/hitching.
Terrible choice in SSD. Get Silicon Power S55 or Team L5 3D instead which are cheaper and much faster.
Again not a fan of non-modular PSU... not a fan of the case either, but if you like cubes then it's whatever.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/ndd7nH
>Can anyone recommend a case to go with this build?
Get a better cooler like Artic 33.
As for case.. idk will the GPU it fit in a Thermaltake G3? Otherwise a Meshify C, I guess.

Usually the best cheap ones are an XFX that's 1386mhz+, or MSI Armor Mk2 (NOT the Armor that's not mk2). MSI still has a $30 amazon giftcard promotion going that combines with the free game keys. Google it.
For higher end, usually only Nitro+ or Red Devil are ever at a reasonable price.
For Vega56, whichever is cheapest of Pulse or Red Dragon. They used to take turns being on sale for around $370-$385 for many weeks but apparently those sales just ended?

user, sorry to say that mid tier must be R5 2600
also remove ssd for 16gb ram on 2993/3000mhz
pcpartpicker.com/list/nkqfRJ
cost a bit more but will age far less than a quadcore with 8gb of ram+igpu vram
feel free to downgrade gpu to RX560/gtx1050

Attached: nkqfRJ.png (770x536, 49K)

Just bought my first and cpu, why thing I need to know about it coming from Intell since 1998?

Can't really afford a gpu right now which is why I'm going with the 2400g.
I think it's good enough for now given that I don't care that much about graphical quality.

Do you speak English?

Yes, not my first language so I guess you pick it

Guys, SSD storage is so fucking cheap. will black friday make it any cheaper? or should I buy now before retailers hike the price up to "discount"?

>Had a bunch of kids visit my house earlier.

Attached: 1525592192774.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>RTX cards are failing
Well, that sort of makes my decision for me regarding my potential upgrade.

I agree with drivers argument but the vega 64 is not equivalent to a 1080 unless you do a HARD 1600+mhz overclock on it which isnt worth the trouble.

Vega 56/64 should be compared to 1070/1070ti those are the cards they match or beat.

and i agree that AMD drivers are superior now even though i am currently using nvidia. If AMd stopped fucking around and made a vega64 card on 7nm i would buy that card and never look back

Can 2400g with 3000hz+ ram handle games at 1080 60fps+ medium settings?

pcpartpicker.com/guide/t832FT/great-amd-gaming-build

Pcpartpicker guys already did the heavy lifting on this.

The hands down best value cpu is the ryzen 2600. only 160$ plus 70$ for a motherboard and you can easily OC the parts to 4.1-4.3hgz depending on the bin quality of your chip.

It wrecks all the intel parts except for the unlocked K series which beat it after being OCed to 5hgs but those chips are pointless for 95% of all pc builds. You wont even see a performance gain unless you pair it with rx2080/1080ti or stronger cards and only then on a 144hz panel.

In exchange for that marginal fps gain and the high end your spending 130$+ for a z series board and 250$ for a i5 K part.

aint worth it. better to get the ryzen and save 150$ which can go towards a stronger GPU

Also Zen has better socket support and a much clearer upgrade path. So instead of buying a new motherboard every generation you keep your current AM4 board and just upgrade to 300 series. AMD wont switch sockets until DDR5 ram forces them too.

what's the CHEAPEST rig I can get for doing the following tasks without freezing:
>run heavyweight development tools and IDEs
>compile fairly large programs and packages from source

I don't care about shit like the monitor and keyboard mouse and whatever

lga 2011 with a chink x79 mobo. or literally just get a ryzen

>10-15fps doesn't matter

The Vega 64 is 81% worse in FPS compared to 2080ti
I'd say they could be 70% faster and they'd still be competitive

this is real talk
DDR5 is a reasonable time to change socket if AMD wants to.
R7 2700, the support of socket AM4 till 2020 is definitely worth
>lga 2011 with a chink x79 mobo
ryzen is better cuz larger cache and 12nm
also supports latest tech including usb 3.1gen2
compared to x79 that has cpus at 22/32nm
BUT if you can grab x79 systems working by the dumpster, why not

Attached: dedgpu-pressftopayrespect.jpg (641x533, 42K)

Is 1080ti for 755 euros good enough.
Or is it still overpriced and I should wait for 7nm amd GPUS?

Depends
Honestly my pc needs upgrading right now and I have a few games I really wanna play 4k but I'm willing to wait for 2020-2021 since I'm banking for a big innovation happening

>755 euros
OVERPRICED MATE HIGHER THAN MSRP

So hyperx fury 3444mhz cl19 is bad right?
HX434C19FB2/8
It's really cheap but the cl is worrying

Isn't the 450w PSU a bit weak for the rx 580?

Just gonna post here instead of making a new thread.

Currently use a $200 LG ultrawide monitor at 2560*1080

Looking to maybe upgrade to a 27" 2560x1440 monitor. Is it worth it?

Not looking at 4K because I only have an R9 390 and I don't think it can push it.

thanks lads

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 8K)

Just buy it.

Yes, they may be a bit cheaper on Black Friday.

In almost every major game released in the past year, Vega is ahead of the 1080.

Depends on games. It'll mostly do PS4 quality settings and framerate in games.

>pcpartpicker.com/guide/t832FT/great-amd-gaming-build
>pro4 board
>not mATX
That 1070 sale ain't bad, though.

I don't know why you wouldn't wait for a GPU that gets around the same performance for almost half the cost and doesn't lock you to shitty Gsync. But idk people do dumb shit with their money and you can too.
>le $1300 for an HDR 4k monitor when Pascal can't even do HDR properly
Just get it so I can read your buyers remorse post afterward. Those are fun.

It'll manage. 550 wouldn't hurt, though.

That's slow as shit.

60 FPS with some lowered settings is acceptable for me
A benq or lg monitor would be 400 dollars doos
Also sweetie

Attached: IMG_20181101_174246.jpg (1046x1617, 170K)

So your own picture shows Vega 64 LC above the 1080 in that one single game at a reasonable resolution to play it at, 1440p. Worst case is that Vega 56 undervolted and overclocked would match the 1080 there, that's plainly obvious.
also
>techspot
>citing the """"reviewer""" who changes their testing methodology every single week to get the results for the clickbait of the week that they're looking for.

But yes, on lower settings you will get 60fps in a lot of games. The 2400G does 60+ in the new Black Ops, for example.
The best thing to do would be to search youtube for "[game you play] 2400G". Usually you can plainly see what settings they have selected for achieve a given FPS *and* you can see what those settings look like.

Attached: firefox_2018-11-01_05-57-34.png (1338x1288, 163K)

>2x16 Ripjaws V b-die just dropped to $350 from $400
FUCK do i pull this trigger or what, i've been waiting for a price drop on these specifically

>the RAM just isnt good enough to 'OC' that far. Isn't that kinda obvious?
You never know until you have done lots of testing.
>Can you try 3333mhz CL13? Or just be happy you get an extra 266mhz while keeping timings the same.
Oh that was my original plan, if I can't get 3466 CL13 to work, I plan to lower the frequency a step down until it at least posts then see what I can do from there.
But yeah my biggest frustration wasn't being able to get it to post, errors, crashes, and so on I can deal with, but it's highly annoying if you have to clear cmos after every change to see if this time it works.

>no frequency
>no latency
>no product code or anything
>just Ripjaws
ehhhh?!

sorry i mean 3200cl14 when i say b-die

>$350 from $400
>for B-die 3200 CL14

Attached: 1517181949013.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

please tell me what your CPU, GPU, motherboard, power supply are.

2700x, 1080ti, c7h, evga 750w
i already have a kit of 2x8 3200cl14 ripjaws which i would sell if i got these, i've just been waiting for prices to drop on the 2x16 kits and i'm not sure prices are going to get better than ~11 bucks/gb anytime soon

I got i5 6500 and gtx 1070 on 1080p 144hz for vidya.
I want a second screen for movies. Would you suggest 4k TV or 4k monitor? What looks better? Is there a difference beside latency (making 4k monitor also suitable for games) like the panel or meme stuff like HDR? I know nothing about tvs desu
Movie source probably pirated remuxes and blurays.

Attached: 1538653370945.png (750x775, 930K)

>2700x, 1080ti, c7h, evga 750w
oh, then it's reasonable to get better ram, just 350$ is still overpriced.

3466 CL14 is the usual ceiling for people with B-die.
3333 CL13 would be about 2-2.5% faster.
You can also shoot for 3533 CL14. 3466 CL 13 is really hard to get.

Are they dual rank? I'd only spend that much on dual rank B-die. I think ALL 16Gb 3200 CL14 DIMMs are dual rank, though, so I guess they are.

yeah i know it is, hurts my fucking soul to see comments from people not even 2 years ago
>picked up 2x16 for $240, work great! ;)
fuck the memory jew

>3466 CL14 is the usual ceiling for people with B-die.
Well I got that 100% stable at 1.42V so I though surely I can get cl13 working with higher voltages.

Mate, even 240 is overpriced. B-die RAM should be 150, most other memory should be around 50-80. you have no idea just how much extra they are charging, I am talking about them making 3-4 times the profit.

What's a good GPU to pair with my 1700? Currently have a GTX 760. Looking to run Fallout 76 mostly.

>Fallout 76
haha good luck

Monitor, simply because you'll start to do everything except gaming on it. Trust me, it's comfy. I feel if you want to get a 4k TV, might as well go all in for OLED and HDR, which is of course, not cheap. You can get a pretty decent 27" LG IPS for not that much.

you're the one who somehow made a tangent about 4k hdr monitor and not being pascal not being able to run, my argument is just to turn down some setting
also it's okay, there's no need for you to reply because i regard you as a joke anyway
keep on trying to shill the vega anyway im sure 1 guy out of a quintillion will bite

Attached: 3223ef.png (788x756, 84K)

trying again :

i'm Looking for a second hand PC, mainly for music production and light occasionnal gaming, i'm fine as long as i can play muh dark souls.
i found a dude selling his gaymen setup
>For € 700
case : Fractal Define R5
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k - 4Ghz (4.4 Turbo Boost)
Cooler CPU: Noctua NH-U14S
GPU: GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4Go
Ram: Crucial 16Go (2x8)
SSD: Sandisk 512 Go
HDD1: 1To
HDD2: 250Go
Alim : Corsair RM650 (650w)

He built it in 2015 and new
the same setup would cost around 1500.

is it worth getting considering it's nearing 4 years of use ? any chance that the PC would an hero 6 month later ?

Attached: Photo 6-06-18 11 37 18.png (1902x1427, 3.05M)

What are good, quiet fans for a case? It's an R5 if that matters so it has a mesh thingy in the front.

HDD maybe. Everything else should be fine provided he wasn't retarded with OCing. Run a SMART check on the HDD, have a replacement ready. Replace thermal pastes on the CPU and GPU. The GPU fans MIGHT need replacing down the line.

>Well I got that 100% stable at 1.42V so I though surely I can get cl13 working with higher voltages.
3466 CL13 is like a 7% higher clock.
You'd expect to need at least 10% higher voltage for that clock, so 1.56v at least. Maybe much more.

No, you don't get it.
Literally can't do HDR with Pascal because it has no dithering support. I think Turing still doesn't?

That's a solid build. Could use a GPU upgrade, and a good monitor to go with it, but for ~600 bong, I'd consider it. Worst thing against it is I'm guessing the SD is meh. I don't know what "Sandisk 512 Go" is, but given the age I'm guessing it's not 3D NAND so it'd be well behind even the newer budget SSDs.
The other consideration would be whether or not it has RAM capable of running at 2133 CL9 or not. That massively unbottlenecks and improves the performance of the 4790k.
>the same setup would cost around 1500.
No it wouldn't. You can make a significantly better new build with a R5 2600 and RX580 for about $700 or 725 pounds.

For reference, this is what a better build would be for €725: uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/dcqQMZ though it does lack the HDD, that doesn't add much.

For budget? Almost surely Artic. Not the absolute quietest, but the pitch of them makes them blend in well with general background noise. If you do hear them, the sound isn't annoying to most people.
Also Corsair makes SOME good ones (and some bad ones).
If money is no object, Noctua should be at the top with the new fans they demoed at Computex.

Look at reviews, but you have to take into account that dBA doesnt' tell the whole store. The pitch and the consistency of the pitch are just as important yet I haven't seen a reviewer who measures it accurately. Though some do at least note in the conclusion how one fan may sound subjectively quieter than the measurements suggest.
Like with Gigabyte's low end GPU fans, their dBA isn't that terrible, but the pitch is annoying as shit.

What kind of nigger country uses Go instead GB?

gogobots

Actual as I think of it more, the GTX 970 used is worth like 100 bong less than the RX580.
And the whole system is used.
So maybe more around 500-550bong is a reasonable price.
At 600, I'd rather spend the 125-200 bong extra on a new PC with warrantied parts, 50% more threads, a 30-40% more powerful GPU, etc.

Noctua S series or Fractal Design Dynamic