I bought a laptop from Wal-Mart that came preinstalled with Windows 10. As you all know, that operating system is shit...

I bought a laptop from Wal-Mart that came preinstalled with Windows 10. As you all know, that operating system is shit. I took it upon myself to order pic related off Amazon. It's a Windows 7 installation disk with it's drivers. All except the USB drivers but I got those manually.

Anyways I forgot to grab my windows activation code so I have to reinstall Windows every month or so or I get annoying popups. Is there a way to fix this without spending 40 dollars on a new code?

Attached: 20181101_004408.jpg (2576x1932, 1.52M)

Remove wat?

Why would you use Windows? Are you fucking retarded?

>willingly using windows

I don't think Jow Forums is for you

Back to /v/ with your NPC OS.

KMSpico will trick it into thinking you have an Enterprise license.

>iToddler
>bought a driver CD

Attached: 1522079660750.jpg (645x729, 42K)

will not do you any good, windows 7 will become obsolete in a few years no more than two

>buys a driver cd in 2018
Why didn't you download the drivers from the manufactures site you idiot?
Does that shitty laptop even support Windows 7? If not you already are on your own, with any problems.

Anyway, you have to activate Windows 7. If you do it with KMSpico or with a key bought online.
What you can also do is look for old computers and steal the COA and use that key.

Why do driver CDs exist? Why can't wangblows pull them automatically yet? This is why you should never use proprietary software.

>driver cd
>too stupid to download drivers from the manufacturer's website
lol
>thinks he can use OEM windows key on retail windows install
lol
>not just using one of the bajillion activators instead of dancing the licensing dance
lol

He's stupid enough to use Windows, so why would you expect him to be able to figure anything out on his own?

>thinks he can use OEM windows key on retail windows install
excuse me. already activated laptop oem key. new oem keys from ebay and the like work fine but reinstalling using your original key is a pain in the ass

lol he thinks his crappy laptop's bios will support ACPI. it's not going to take windows 7 user.

pirate it on rutracker lmao
after you installed it and works. You just proved yourself that you aren't a cuck. Now you can erash everything and install gentoo

what's wrong with it or are you just hipsters?

Proprietary, poor software compatibility, universal backdoors from Microsoft, spyware, no good way to install software, no proper shell.

appreciate the genuine answer but
>poor software compatibility
most stuff is made for windows

>most
So what? Quality, not quantity. I want proper Unix and GNU utilities, but Windows does not have them.

All of you are being cunts. I’ve used windows 7 ever since I first learned about computers. I’m comfortable with it. I don’t just have the driver disc, you fucking tard. Try reading what I posted.

I just want a way to get my product key but you’re all too busy being gatekeepers. Go back to Jow Forums

Go back to /v/. Wangtards aren't welcome here.

This isn’t video game related.

>I want
nobody cares about your autistic shit
kill yourself dumb freetard

just ignore these retarded muh loonix commies

KMSpico my man

Attached: 1078198EA8EB47AD8BDD86C1460F3AE9.png (512x489, 333K)

>nobody cares about your autistic shit
Fuck off, wangtard. Go play with your toy OS. This board isn't for you.

Attached: wangblows.jpg (355x1280, 48K)

V is for video games. Gatekeepers made that graph. Might as well rename this board /Linux/

Disgusting person

Linux is a kernel.

Windows 7 doesn't support modern hardware
Windows 10 key doesn't work for win 7
Win7 key costs 5 dollaroos
Why the fuck did you buy a driver cd?

Also
>Buying walmart laptops

stay mad freetard

Are you daft?

I’ve been using windows 7 just fine for months now. I’m just tired is reinstalling to get a new 30 days u til it’s not genuine

Attached: F898265B-46C8-452B-BAD8-2E2EF0819493.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

>gatekeepers
god that word just screams i'm a retard rape me PLEASE GOD RAPE ME
if that isn't your intention i suggest you remove it from your vocabulary

Gate keeping a word too now? Jeez

>doesnt work modern etccc
>consumerist spew
>good goy
if you arnt retarded, you can run windows 7 on any modern day hardware.

Just go buy a win7 key then. Or crack it

Yeah well when I look up the price it’s for 40 dollars. I don’t want to waste money. How about a trustworthy link, mate? No viruses, yeah?

Read the sticky you homosexuál

Hurr durr I’m rarted. Where is it

>I’m rarted.
and i'm a .zip
wanna compress together bby

How new are you? The thread pinned on the fist page, you mong.

Nuh uh that’s the cover photo. It’s the book cover

xD gamer humor is epic

What program do you use for both?

>iToddler
>reinstalls windows every 30 days
Like pottery.

Attached: 1516484538223.webm (955x533, 2.08M)

I usually never read stickies or whatever except the global rules. Sorry. Didn’t know you weren’t here to discuss this stuff. Bye.

Also, puddi puddi

>compatible quality software for linux
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Attached: tenor.gifitemid5189294.gif (402x244, 907K)

Can you read? I don't care if a bunch of useless crap only supports Windows. Software that actually matters is not supported on Windows. Linux is a kernel, by the way.

I’m not a software fag. What does your os do that windows 7 doesnt

Has a good way to install software, has functional development tools and utilities, supports Unix software, can easily compile and run software, respects my freedom and privacy.

I’m glad you’re satisfied with your operating system. Satisfaction is an underrated thing

How does one find this forum but not now how to torrent a cracked version of win7

Attached: pleooob.jpg (634x650, 72K)

I don’t want cracked, you cunt. I want a stable, genuine version I won’t have to fuck with For years

Then use GNU.

*has no network drivers on a fresh build*

Then buy a license. Jesus fuck just how deep into negative iq are you?

Attached: 1519253043549.jpg (217x266, 53K)

Fucking this every goddamn time

Ooga booga.

I sure love owning the most popular thread on a board

Attached: 33821A4B-D007-4860-B02C-E1ABED64E692.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

>i don't what cracked
>starts a thread asking how to crack his windows 7 rescue disc

The part where you bought a Win7 CD doesn't mean shit, you can download ISOs of it directly from Microsoft's website for free. When you buy Windows you pay for the product key, which activates your installation. It's your fault you bought a disc from Amazon thinking you'll get a cheap genuine version of Windows.

Also
>phone poster

Haha you’re spot on actually.
+1 internets