Fell for the mechanical keyboard meme

Fell for the mechanical keyboard meme

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I did worse, I fell for the colemak meme

put a little water on my k120

Attached: 1538794191176.jpg (150x115, 16K)

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK
>i-it's better

I thought I was bamboozled too, then I used my memechanical for 3 weeks and when I wanted to type on my membrane keyboard again, it was a complete brainfuck how the keyboard I used for 8 years felt mushy as fuck.

I've been using my Rosewill mechanical for many years now, it's never let me down. Nobody actually likes to type on a membrane keyboard after they've had a chance to try out a decent mechanical.

I haven't regretted falling for a single Jow Forums meme
>mechanical keyboard
>thinkpad
>audiophile headphones
>ips monitor
>ryzen
>arch
All good memes

>fully pressing down the keys
>not lightly tapping them, how it's meant to be used

the entire point is that you don't have to fully press to actuate the keys.

>too loud for coworkers. Spend hundreds of dollars trying to find the correct switch/ board/ keycaps for you

>Thinkpad. Quite a good meme dont regret this one too much. The screens are utter shit though

> audiophilia. Got memed into thinking that a subwoofer isnt necessary. Audiphiles hate bass and their hearing bias is towards hi hats and tinny shit means it sounds good.

> Backlight bleed. Great for working. not so great for movies and games.

>Ryzen lol ye i suppose if you dont care about core speed

> arch. ye arch is good to customize your desktop but if you're doing any serious work you'll go back to windows sharpish or lose out on productivity

Exactly this.

How about the 16GiB of RAM meme?

>too loud for coworkers
Even too loud for self, this is the biggest meme of all and I was glad they died off the first time round

>Thinkpad
Not a meme at all, everyone should own one

>subwoofer isnt necessary
I don't know how you even fell for this, did you not have ears beforehand? At least this one is simple to remedy

>not so great for movies and games
Movies are for watching on a TV or projector and games are for children, so neither of those are any consideration

>Ryzen
I don't know about this, I fell for the AMD meme back in the athlon days of the early 00s. Not stupid enough to fall for it a second time

>you'll go back to windows sharpish
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no, but nice joke m8

>Typing like a faggot

>Not a meme at all, everyone should own one
They are worthless at being laptops or even computers. The only saving grace is the cute design.

>They are worthless at being laptops or even computers.
X series that tpg neckbeards love, sure. T420/30/40p are all fine.

>typing slow as fuck

JJJokke onnnnnnn yyyouuu pooooooorrrrfffaaagg

haha you got blue switches your a fucking idiot

I feel actual pitty for people that don't get to enjoy topre or whatever frankenswitch best suits their typing style.
I look forward to going home everyday just to use my keyboard.

I see mechs for $27 all the damn time. Same price as a usable memebrane

>I look forward to going home everyday just to use my keyboard
The worst part of this is that I actually believe you.

Well headphones too. I look forward to using my headphones and keyboards.