Will tech companies let me smoke weed at work?

I can't really function without it, it just elevates my mind to another level. I could quit if i wanted but why would i if i feel so much better and smarter when i'm high. Most of those bug men start ups have vidya and pointless trendy shit there so hopefully i can smoke some bud at work.

Attached: man-smoking-pot-in-suit-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HgqW2QFW9d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody wants their office to smell like a hippie's apartment. use a vape pen or make some edibles, nobody will know.

No, they won't. Have some self control

Weed makes you a dumb fuck and it shows. It's a drug for niggers. Are you a nigger?
Have some self respect.

They'd better not, because my company reprimanded me for smoking a cigarette inside.

I think you already know the answer to that one. If you're in a legal area see if you can find THC vape pens that have the pot smell taken out of them. And just vape in the smoking section outside.

Attached: 1533251365560.png (800x600, 207K)

lol, you sound like such a bitch. I guess all those people in the US and Canada are all niggers now.

Yes. America is less than 40% white now.

why smoke weed OP?

I guarantee you're not smarter when you're high. Just learn to function without drugs like the rest of us did in our teens

Yeah, le 56% isn’t just a meme you know.

I'm a daily smoker and you're BSing yourself dude, you can't remember what you were like before you became regular, and forget proving it to people on the internet, the only way to prove to yourself you're 'better' on weed is to quit COMPLETELY for THREE ENTIRE MONTHS. Then go back. I smoke for my own reasons, but to claim itd make me smarter, even more 'creative', is ridiculous, you just can't separate the two.

Also don't be a dickhead and smoke in a public closed space, if you do wanna spark up at work either find an abandoned bathroom or go outside AND YES, VAPE OUTSIDE TOO!

If you work from home it's easy af to get away with. Smoking all day is kind of shitty though, you get so burnt out. Definitely not conducive to programming after a certain point... So there's some valid reasons why an employer might have a problem with it. I'm sure you can find some trendy startup in california where they burn one at lunch on fridays, but most serious businesses are not going to take an openly pro-weed stance.

anyone notice that habitual weed smokers lack serious self-discipline

>he can't get stoned through meditation
Im laffin

Whatever, weed doesn't make you a dumb fuck. It CAN lead to a lifestyle which is not conducive to caring about learning. But that's just the users fault in the end. THC doesn't control your brain like some rogue parasite.

>weed doesn't make you a dumb fuck
that's exactly what it does

then why smoke?

>I can't really function without it
Have you perhaps considered you have a problem?

Why are you replying to the smaller comments baiting you and not the larger ones from people with experience giving you advice you clearly don't wanna hear.

Also how much do you smoke OP
I'm hoping these opinions are coming from someone who has tried programming while stoned like 3 or 4 times and thinks they can make a career out of that 'enhanced' workload.

Attached: 1438272529266.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Nobody wants to function like you as an asocial teen you obese neckbeard

Yeah, Windows Update department.

Notice how addicted people lacks self-discipline, thanks sherlock

Yeah, apart from too much "dude" and background, most of these statements are true.

I'm not OP and what I said, , is the truth.

Also taking a few tokes, and getting high or buzzed is different than getting stoned.

I still prefer not to blaze before work, mostly because of customer interactions. But i will admit I have to tell myself to stay productive more often while high vs not. But as long as you're aware of that and have the same quality of work/amount of work done why does it matter to you?

Attached: HzONzp3.gif (500x375, 458K)

Attached: IMAG0020.jpg (1968x1614, 907K)

You're right that it makes you dumb, but it also can engage those skitzoidal characteristics that can result in creativity. You're no better than a black because you are just a cog, with no capacity for original thought.

Maybe you should try it, then you would know.

The thing to do OP is ask at your job interview what their policy is.

Literal drug addict.

Attached: apudesktop.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

youtu.be/HgqW2QFW9d4
/thread

Use a vape pen if you want but I'd advise keeping it away from your work, I'm a daily smoker but I've never turned up to work high, it's to relax at the end of the day not to make me a functioning human being.

>you are just a cog, with no capacity for original thought.
And as we all know, all significant achievements of humanity are due to drug use.

Any form of smoking is bad for electronics you dumb fuck.

>a fucking pothead is asking a mongolian underwater basket weaving forum if he can do drugs in the workplace
I think that drug addicts and dealers alike deserve to be rounded up and shot in the head without a trial. Fuck off, you cancerous waste of space.

DPRK companies let you smoke weed.