Oh no.. that sucks

Oh no.. that sucks

Attached: Capture.jpg (644x666, 75K)

>those low t guys
There isn't an alpha bone in my body, but it's like their whole lifestyle and identity revolves around being a bitch and I dont understand it.

incels = btfo

>hire beta cucks, poojeet manlets, dykes, "non-binary" trannies, and a bunch of other quota fillers and be surprised when they act like asspained self righteous shits

how do you do, fellow feminists?

Attached: ee8.png (625x605, 57K)

You mean more like women = btfo, considering the """women""" are actually mostly men in dresses.

The treatment for female mental illness is beatings by her husband, father/other male relative.

Based French poster

>I dont understand it

A lifetime of jew brainwashing, thank your lucky stars you didn't fall for it.

0/10 would tie you up to my car's tow bar and drag you over the entire city. naked.

>t. incel

We don’t let Ukrainian hookers into my country

We don't let incels in our country either, so it's fine (;

>would tie you up
H-Hot

I like good cucks

Sorry to hear that. I offer my condolences for your deportation.

What are the treatments for incel mental illness and bad behaviour?

>Walkout... to the heated parking lot where drinks and snacks will be provided. Shortly afterward it's back to work for fifteen minutes before riding a razor scooter to the break room for some video games and free laundry services.

Thank christ I got a job in the crypto space instead of in Silicon Valley like I had planned to originally.
I'm a nice guy and I don't discriminate or creep, but the mere fact that I don't buy into this kind of stupid Twitter shit would probably have made me a pariah

I like good whores

based. Google finally getting a tasete of their own medicine.

>have a bunch of feminists (always privileged pretentious white whores) doing none of the work and all of the whining while demanding bullshit titles such as "Interaction Engineer" to satisfy their flippant pompous egos while also providing an easy lazy non-job
>how to fix?
>hire Indians under a "diversity hire" mask, but hire them through rigorous skill filtering
>Indians rape the white whore plague into submission as the narrative is pulled from white men to poojeets
>white whores complain
>bring out the documentation that poojeets do twice the work and that even their shittiest job result is more productive and profitable than having white feminist whores
>pull out racism and xenophobia charges against white feminist (and trans) whores who are using their white privilege (or trying to mask their white privilege with the trans smokescreen) to complain against our good friends poojeets
It's perfect. Poojeet > white feminist whores any time of the day.
Also when the feminist and trans white whores are canned, you replace them with Slavs and Latinos, and give Slavs and Latinos leadership over poojeets, because it was showcased that Slavs and Latinos are the best answer for outsourcing compared to pojeets and these people know how to command poojeets efficiently.

Bonus points:
>numale cuck walkout making space for those highly contested job spots and by venue of advertising the walkouts as numale cucks you make a filter wherein those seeking employment are the antithesis and antibody to the same dung
>officially state that the walkout was one of privileged white men realizing their privilege and and giving up their job spots to better people

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

>when you push certain agenda and it turns back on you

Attached: 1538257097222.png (1730x748, 157K)

Beaten. Last incel who I had to deal with was taught by four (or three? I can't remember) alpha males how not to treat a lady. An ambulance was needed for that incel. He was taken to ER.

Beatings are something of a cure for an umbrella of fuck-ups

He deserved it.

I’ve never met a woman who was into computers who wasn’t a fat hog

What did he do to receive your wrath?

I'm 1,75m tall and I weight 52kg, a bit less actually these days.

What's that in non-arabic units

Wonder if Moot walked out.

Slapped me for no reason. Alpha males saw and they intervened. I was working as a waitress and he was a colleague.

I wonder what Google out of all companies does to cause this.

100% sure he walked out
Moot isn't the man he was 10 years ago

Attached: 1476913281699.png (608x541, 411K)

>google increases productivity by 300%
shit i should have bought some stock

REPEAL THE 19th

Take your nigger units back to the usa.

I'm fairly certain people don't slap for no reason. Come clear, what did you do?

>for no reason
Do people just buy that, that for no reson at all he slapped you, you were entirely not in the wrong and there could have been no reason for it

Attached: 1511182172552.jpg (425x437, 24K)

>not realizing yet that this is what gonna kill them
I love how large companies attract the lowest scum possible

i want femanon to sit on my face

Attached: 2d506f34-7afd-4201-82fa-51991249ab5d.png (1280x1790, 2.65M)

If in doubt, believe the man.

>No reason
Yeah nah, I'm willing to bet you did something cuntish or at least insensitive to trigger him

If dubs you are a tranny.

Absolutely nothing. I was at work, ona terrace of a restaurant, what could I have done?

Reroll

Dunno.
Maybe you said something bad about him behind his back and he found out?
Unless he's severely mentally ill it's unlikely he'd strike you without any cause

Poor Femen.

Attached: E49249D0-A023-4D28-8BE1-1A05E6232467.jpg (630x315, 45K)

>I'm a nice guy

You mean you're just a guy? You know being 'nice' is a default state of being and doesn't require signalling as such.

The nasty, creepy, machiavellian workings of modern nuMen is actually a feminine trait due to our increasingly feminine society. Women are always lying, underneath they're always scheming and looking to undermine.

I don't talk about anyone behind their backs. I hate this very much.

This

Well, was he a negroid or some sort of minority?

based and r9k-pilled

>being 'nice' is a default state of being
Nah.

No. We dont have that sort of things in here.

You must be a toxic person then. Like attracts like.

>toxic
Found the nuMan.

Doesn't pay them enough, even though they do less quality work... Also the women demand reparations for the female opression since the dawn of humanity

Nobody does anything without reason. There is always a reason. There might be a shit reason, but that still doesn't make it without reason.

What was his reason to slap you?

how can he slap?

Nope, no reason. He was an entitled prick.

Yeah, I'm just a regular guy.
But I think stuff like ruining someone's career because they *allegedly* flirted with someone 40 years ago while drunk is really unfair, so they'd probably lynch me as they do everybody who doesn't drink the koolaid.

Why would someone risk being pounded by 4 hohols if there wasn't a good reason?

Well, he couldn't anymore after those alphas were done with him :^)

You know, we're anonymous enough, you could try some self relfection and truth telling.

He was some whatever nephew of whoever owned that place.

alphas don't whiteknight random roasties

Hohols aren’t capable of inner reflection. They’re literal NPCs.

I did nothing. He was a jealous incel.

alphas don't white knight but if they see someone slapping a girl for no reason they will step in
there's a middle ground between nice guy beta orbiter and woman hating incel

I'm not "random", I'm absolutely adorable.

Attached: putin_is_simple_man.jpg (690x769, 173K)

you're a cunt

you know the rules, post feet or gtfo

This

No, no they don't.

so which one are you that you're so salty, an orbiter or an incel?

Attached: 1539972699182.png (384x528, 79K)

Nope, I'm against abortions (:

lol

are you really so ideologically cucked that you can't work out the difference between the government restricting what you can/cannot do with your body and deciding it for yourself

Whats the sickest/most devious thing you've ever done?
Here's mine:
One evening when it was really late I was walking around in the near by park. Barely anyone came to this park even during the day.
I saw this swan sleeping on the grassy area, no where near the lake. If you have ever seen a swan or a goose their bodies are very attractive (but swans faces are kind of ugly). I was looking at it's neck and wondering about the swans esophagus.
To make a long story short, I cut it's neck, almost cut it's head completely off but not quite. It died as I fucked it's esophagus. It's wings were flapping a lot which really turned me on because a swan has beautiful wings. I would squeeze on it's wings as they flapped, those wings were truly the best part. As it tried to breath the esophagus would tighten against my dick all while the blood was pumping out all over my dick and balls. The red blood was so good looking against the white feathers so I'm glad I decided to do it with a swan and not a goose (even though geese are more attractive in the face). I was completely naked for this and afterwards I washed off in the lake.
It's pretty much the most violently sexual thing I've ever done. I've NEVER been attracted to any other animal besides birds and that's only because of the shape of their wings. I find wings to be irresistibly arousing. It was so violent and exciting. Afterwards I felt so relived, like I had spent the day at a spa. All my muscles were relaxed and I was very chill.

a baby is not your body
also feminist want contraception and abortions to be free, so that means people who don't agree with your rotten ideology are forced to pay for your degenerate practices

Do you think moot has been fired yet

Attached: eskvlgvoi8e11.jpg (641x530, 41K)

i don't care about abortion

being forced to pay for things you don't agree with is part of living in a democracy

what is wrong with contraception?

No, he’s in the Tokyo office fapping to tentacle rape hentai

What about abortions for ghetto shitters?

Nothing
I wrote the post in a hurry so it looks like I'm saying there's something wrong with it, my bad

well I think democracy sucks

Attached: fredo.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

>ghetto shitters
Sterilization.

Moot has always been a beta weirdo. He will do anything to fit into a group.

Maybe, but accepting that the majority doesn't want to pay for abortions is also part of democracy. Don't be surprised when Roe v Wade is overturned

i can see how you'd arrive at that conclusion if you're an american

Based and fetuspilled

>Stupid entitled bitch lashes out at you
>Hit her back
>Be attacked by NPC mongrels
Pottery.

I'm not

that's not a country i've ever heard of, but i feel for you nonetheless