Got my first mechanical keyboard today (corsair strafe mx red switches)

got my first mechanical keyboard today (corsair strafe mx red switches)
i hate it
wasted £110 on this piece of shit what the fuck you guys told me it was way better than membrane keyboards it fucking sucks

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Cool blog, where can I subscribe?

>corsair
that's your fault child

>red
Should've gotten brown, fag.

Attached: ebf03217acf57fb4c53b008ea37ceffd69e8a2ba978fd5f3b34ee35c7d1103e2.gif (500x281, 497K)

>doesn't realize anything more expensive than amazon basics is just marketing garbage

>he unironically believes this

Honestly I envy your ignorance, life would be much cheaper.

>browns
No, blues are the mustard race.

Attached: 1351778130792[1].png (750x750, 340K)

You were supposed to get blues.

>corsair
fuck off normie scum

Why didn’t you try it at the store?

lmao, should've went for chink mech keyboard like this user

Shouldn't have got a gamer piece of shit.

it was of amazon

lol faggot

>ANSI
into the trash it goes

Keyboards IMO are like headphones in that there's plenty of shit out there and plenty of gold but at the same time huge discrepancies between which is which (according to who you ask).

It would be nice if MORE MONEY=BETTER EXPERIENCE but you're in very subjective territory with the mech keyboards

Unfortunately you may have to go through a lot of research, buying, returning and testing to find the best setup. All time, energy, and money. Which ultimately begs the question what is it worth to you?

> have K120
> put some water over it
> it so comfy

>linear switched
Whew lad

>Corsair
>Red switches

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

Not really. I have 100$ headphones that are over two years old. Best thing I've ever bought.

Stop making fun of him and give some good alternatives, because I'm also looking for a new one. I'm currently using Microsoft Basic Black Internet Keyboard 1.0.