Clear evidence now that cell phone radiation is harmful

medicalxpress.com/news/2018-11-high-exposure-radio-frequency-cancer.html

So Jow Forums what's your excuse now? First this was a conspiracy, but now the NTP has conclusively linked cell phone radiation exposure to cancer in a newly released 10 year study. And this is just 3G. I can only imagine the effects of 5G when they finally get some studies on that.

Attached: 1-highexposure.jpg (2464x2912, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9p5naCkz2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=u9p5naCkz2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Nothing of concern here. Even the military lets us know that it's safe.

Attached: armymil20070126093954.jpg (800x708, 274K)

that's a big dish

>male rats
You'll have a point when a human trial surfaces.

>"The exposures used in the studies cannot be compared directly to the exposure that humans experience when using a cellphone," said John Bucher, Ph.D., NTP senior scientist. "In our studies,ratsand mice receivedradio frequency radiationacross their whole bodies. By contrast, people are mostly exposed in specific local tissues close to where they hold the phone. In addition, the exposure levels and durations in our studies were greater than what people experience."

The lowest exposure level used in the studies was equal to the maximum local tissue exposure currently allowed for cell phone users. This power level rarely occurs with typical cell phone use. The highest exposure level in the studies was four times higher than the maximum power level permitted.

Fuck off you brain dead retard. How does a skewed study on rats compare to a human 100X the size? Not to mention phones have become extremely energy efficient output a fraction of what they use to.

Attached: c14.jpg (488x305, 16K)

>there is clear evidence that male rats exposed to high levels of radio frequency radiation [...] developed cancerous heart tumors
At least we finally have the culprit behind the recent heart cancer epidemic.

>I can only imagine the effects of 5G when they finally get some studies on that.
Yeah, I mean 5 > 3, so it must be even worse.

>shoot 100W microwave beam directly at a fucking rat
>organ damage ensues from thermal effects
No fucking way man.

Attached: you_wont_need_it.jpg (896x672, 402K)

go back to Jow Forums you braindead conspiracy theory retard

meh, whatever kills me faster is good desu

For UV

>An organism that doesn't even weight 1 ounce blasted by a huge beam of microwave radiation falls ill.
Whoah, phone ban when?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-10-52-34(1).jpg (241x402, 50K)

brainlet detected

>The animals were housed in chambers specifically designed and built for these studies. Exposure to RFR began in the womb for rats and at 5 to 6 weeks old for mice, and continued for up to two years, or most of their natural lifetime. The RFR exposure was intermittent, 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, totaling about nine hours each day. RFR levels ranged from 1.5-6 watts per kilogram in rats, and 2.5-10 watts per kilogram in mice.

>over a watt of radiation per kilo of bodymass
A normal cellphone puts out

>be rat
>spend all your life in a literal microwave that's running most of the time
>get sick
Gee, the extremes they go to in order for it to repeatably cause illness.

they do it per watt/kg

>everything I don't like is Jow Forums

well 5G is 1,000x higher frequency

>This power level rarely occurs with typical cell phone use.
You're not only exposed to your phone but the hundreds phones near you and fuckloads of other wireless devices.

well i guess i'll die of cancer for using headphones and having wifi

>well 5G is 1,000x higher frequency
Well, 5G infrastructures are also currently in use on 0 smartphones.

No one even holds phone next to their head anymore.

> He also noted the unexpected finding of longer lifespans among the exposed male rats. "This may be explained by an observed decrease in chronic kidney problems that are often the cause of death in older rats," Wyde said.

3G heals kidneys confirmed

Yeah he's worried when it does come. Are you so retarded that you can't put the 2 together?

that's not what that suggests at all. it just shows that 3G killed off so many rats that the ones who survived had longer lifespans

well duh, that's why they need more studies before rolling out 5G transmitters every 200 meters.........

We hold phone next to testicles now.

>>everything I don't like is Jow Forums
Just everything retarded.

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_wudi_sao_nian__sample-6cf31efd6a32ce158f0932a1b8bbec46.jpg (850x850, 186K)

Attached: 1540309212064.png (957x1069, 1.04M)

>when boomers and Jow Forumstards can't tell fake news from real news

Attached: af8VDC.gif (320x240, 2.08M)

You don't know how radiation works do you?

It clearly works well enough to murder some rats.

>hoomen are 100 x size of rets
>watts per kilogram
Learn to read retard. It was the same level of radiation scaled down for the size of the rats.

Joke's on you: I'm already bald.

I just came across this advert.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-15-46-52-629_acr.browser.lightning~01.png (1080x1205, 293K)

Mine looks notched tbqh. Not that much.
t.26yo

ITT: /x/ escapees

Sorry for your loss. The fear is present in me.

>that's not what that suggests at all. it just shows that 3G killed off so many rats that the ones who survived had longer lifespans
Dunning-Kruger in action.

Attached: 1312383466380.jpg (363x500, 25K)

Next week: rats exposed to 100% Jow Forums died of cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

Are you fucking kidding me? Of course it's tech related.

>RFR levels ranged from 1.5-6 watts per kilogram in rats, and 2.5-10 watts per kilogram in mice.
when was the last time you shoot 500W beam for 4.5hrs a day at yourself?

Braindead Jow Forumstier idiot.

Attached: 1281958_Sylvester_Stallone_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (2000x1335, 288K)

I don't think that's the point at all: we have been told for decades that non-ionizing radiation was 100% safe.

Suddenly that's not true anymore.

It's garbage, we have this thread like every month and it's filled with brainlets with 0 arguments and shills posting "research papers" from a company that profits from selling "EM shields" to people who fall for the meme.

Nobody sane have ever said that.

Hello rato, but I'm already almost bald.

there needs to be a minimum iq to live

Attached: 1495015978639.jpg (670x770, 27K)

did you even read the source? this is legit peer-reviewed research study

Well then fucking say that. I don't browse here that often to know.

they will fight to defend their cancerous Stockholm syndrome

all that radiation still adds up when you have 1,000 EM devices on every street corner

Sure but surely the insane amount of devices all around us counter-acts it somewhat, no?

I don't really care about the potential health impacts because comfort > not getting cancer, but it just seems pretty unlikely that all the shit around us has zero effect. Especially when studies like in OP show that there is a potential for a negative effect.

A microwave uses non-ionizing radiation yet it can still cause burns. Only absolutely brainlets think it's safe. The amount of radiation a cell phone puts out has a fraction of the power needed to cause burns to a human, and even on rats and mice they used the equivalent of a household microwave oven.

>did you even read the source? this is legit peer-reviewed research study
Done on male RATS.

>2018
>not keeping your rats in a microwave oven

Attached: 1403116732838.jpg (700x714, 34K)

It’s just radio waves, if you live anywhere there is some sort of meaningful civilisation, you are constantly being attacked from every angle by these waves.

>Done on male RATS.
Did you just assume their gender? On a more serious note, a rat is an ideal mammal to compare the effects on humans without actually using humans.

You still miss the point.

Obviously they used more for the study and obviously rats won't be able to take as much but what's the point of quoting the output of a single phone when there are hundreds around you, and then you add towers, IoT devices, routers and so on, pretty much constantly and not just 9h a day.

No one is saying it's going to burn your skin or give you cancer right away, at the same time, it's beyond unlikely that it would have no effect at all.

they'll piss in the wind over this for hours and still keep their phones because they're brain dead

It still isn't a human, but it can be a good indicator for further research in some fields.
>when there are hundreds around you
Are you constantly surrounded by upwards of 100 people, routers and cell towers? This is an unrealistic situation and no trial has been done on humans. Nor has one cancer incidence been linked to prolonged smartphone radiation exposure.
You're not even attempting to understand the research at hand and yet you're drawing conclusion while acting like you know better. What's with this board?

We have 5G network in Finland. ZTE ja Huawei are launching phones next year and Samsung already has some 5G devices.

The amount of devices doesn't even matter at all
Also if you want to have less radiation it's better to build even more cell phone towers because then your phone can decrease the power output. As soon as you are like 3 meters away from a sender basically nothing actually flows through you because it spreads so well.

>Are you constantly surrounded by upwards of 100 people, routers and cell towers?
Pretty much everyone living in a city is. There are 25 routers just in my reach. It's likely that the overall number to be a bit lower at home and quite a lot higher when outside; and obviously the distance and hence the radiation impact is all over the place, and muh inverse square law plays a factor; but there are still too fucking many sources. And the number is only going up.

>and no trial has been done on humans
No shit, since we can't make any absolute claims, and the people who pretend that there is no chance it might be harmful are even worse than the doomsaying faggots, who at least have some data indicating that there might be a problem.

>The amount of devices doesn't even matter at all
Why wouldn't it?

>if you want to have less radiation
I honestly don't care. I am curious about the impact on health just because. Even if more towers = more radiation, I'd love the shit, because longer battery life/better connection > cancer.

>phone output a fraction of
Stop right there you're an ignorant cunt

Phones still pump out 1 watt of transmit power when the signal is bad, always have and always will.

>No shit, since we can't make any absolute claims
And here you are concluding a long term risk in humans is possible without any trials on actual human beings.
>and the people who pretend that there is no chance it might be harmful are even worse than the doomsaying faggots, who at least have some data indicating that there might be a problem.

/thread

OP, you're a faggot that doesn't understand what non-ionizing radiation is.

>And here you are concluding a long term risk in humans is possible without any trials on actual human beings.
How is exploring the POSSIBILITY an issue?

>tons of radiation every 9h on rats was harmful
>less radiation on a constant basis on humans might be harmful too
It sounds like a plausible thing to wonder at the very least. I am not claiming that it IS harmful.

OP is a brainlet.

RF doesn't ionise, hence it doesn't cause cancer.

Attached: flashing_eye_frog_2.gif (640x480, 445K)

A microwave oven uses many more watts than a cellphone.

Modern cellphones use less watts than even an LMR radio a policeman or a ham radio operator would use.

They would more likely feel an RF burn than any cellphone pleb,

I've had a small RF burn from a 450mhz radio. It is safe to say most people here have not had an RF burn.

>all that radiation still adds up when you have 1,000 EM devices on every street corner
>Sure but surely the insane amount of devices all around us counter-acts it somewhat, no?
grab a calculator and do your own guess
then get some tools and do a real life test
hell, you could compare that level of radiation to natural radiation and see how things affect you much
it's not that hard

>because they're brain dead
probably brain damaged, as in, have actual psychological problems.

Microwaved all your life including while you're in the fucking womb. Shocking revelation: microwaving fetuses is not healthy for the specimens.

Attached: 2847900258_0e23dd2153.jpg (322x419, 40K)

Fuck yeah I love 90s threads. What are we gonna do about that ozone layer bros?

you clearly didn't read the study

You dont have to worry user, your skull is thick enough to resist those evil rays

By safe I meant non-carcinogenic.

>put rat in microwave for 5 hours a day
>omg the rats got cancer
friendship_ended_with_cellphones.jpg

You clearly didn't understand it.

enjoy your brain cancer

On the upside, surgeons are going to be really good at removing tumors from the outer upper thigh, hands and ear in a few years

umm isn't a cell tower blasting government rays in every direction regardless where you hold your pocket surveillance device?

yes but 5G will require even more towers per sq km to function and use higher frequency radiation. it will only get worse from here

we'll evolve to resist it I guess

>muh rats
Brainlet. You completely missed the point as to why this study was useless.

This. So much this.

Everyone seems to ignore the fact that this is proof that non-ionizing radiation CAN cause cancer, despite that we've been told the opposite.

we knew smartphones were cancer a long time ago

Even if it isn't as significant across our whole bodies it will be a constant source of it on our balls. At best our kids just come out as fucking mutants. At worst you can't jerk off anymore.

Jews cry while they stab you in the back.

I know I will get shit for this but I don't care. There is definitely something fucky going on down here, I used to live in NZ and on a hot day the sun feels incredibly intense, so much so that every single person who moves there comments on how harsh the sun feels, I am currently in Australia and MUCH closer to the equator, yet a 32 degree day here feels like a 23 degree day back in NZ. Maybe it's not the Ozone or whatever but there is still no logical explanation for this.

t. Sholomo Ettinger
t. Rabbi Avraham Schultz
No Homo, your iphone has no external antenna. When you boyfriend call you, Homo, the antenna is near your balls, cooking your sperm,
Homo.

While hamradio have antennas on top of houses.

Honestly this is big news. For research like this to be true, it must require turning over all science done in the field of quantum mechanics and electromagnetic radiation for the last 100 years. For finding out that light is infact NOT a dualistic quanta, this study is going to get showed in nobel prizes.

Or it's wrong.

based and redpilled

the health effects of radiation exposure don't contradict QED in any way you absolute fucking brainlet

How retarded can you be?

Attached: 1540846046662.jpg (528x352, 23K)

It doesnt show shit. RF didnt come into existence with cell phones. Radio has been in use for over 100 years. Now some new age hippie comes along and falsifies research.

>Moto X Play
>Orange WiFi
>Power Lines a hundred or so meters from where I live
>Mold in the Sink Overflow
>Dust
>Mosquitoes
>Chronic Sinusitis
should I be worried about potential asthma or potential cancer

Itt: huuurrr you're crazy if you think phones give you cancer hhuurrrrr

Fuck, so much denial. Enjoy your inevitable tumours Jow Forums

That doesn’t even make sense, it’s RF

I'm sure that exists already.