Yes, Goy! Let us (((protect))) you with our javascript!

Yes, Goy! Let us (((protect))) you with our javascript!

zdnet.com/article/google-wont-let-you-sign-in-if-you-disabled-javascript-in-your-browser/

Attached: javascript.png (1182x442, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/
riseup.net/en/about-us
lkml.org/lkml/2018/10/22/184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Javascript was a mistake. Even the guy who made it agrees, enough to put a script blocker in his browser.

I remember learning about the web. It sounded so simple and wonderful. A series of published hyper text markup language documents linked together to form the world wide web. Now it's just pure botnet aids that we're stuck with

>Javascript
>Secure
Another reason to not trust Jewgle.

>Even the guy who made it agrees, enough to put a script blocker in his browser.
Source? This is really the final nail in the coffin.

Brave Browser?

Sorry, I didn't pay enough attention.
>enough to put a script blocker in his browser

this also,
Brendon Eich was a mistake

For some reason. I thought that no modern site login works without scripts

>I thought that no modern site login works without scripts
Disable it just in case wherever it doesn't break functionality and watch the website fly.

He just keeps on being a mistake. Brace browser is the kikiest browser ever and his BAT work is more of the same. He says he cares about your privacy but all he cares about is getting his share of ad revenue

To be fair, this is opt-in.

>I remember learning about the web. It sounded so simple and wonderful. A series of published hyper text markup language documents linked together to form the world wide web.
When the fuck did that happen, the mid 90's?

We stopped doing pure html the moment we wanted more than link farms.

Security for who

Why, google's revenue fund of course

It's not like you can do anything without JavaScript enabled these days.

>using google

Fuck Javascript, right fellow Jow Forumsentlemen?
Imagine a world with static websites. What could go wrong?

Attached: 1450734462936.png (1423x2115, 2.51M)

>Imagine a world with static websites. What could go wrong?
Some use-cases require JavaScript but a very large amount do not. Take a newspaper article or a wikipedia page or a blog post, why would you require client-side JavaScript to serve those things? You really don't need JS for a whole lot of things yet a lot of newspapers will give you nothing but a blank page with JS disabled.

whom*

Yes, I agree with you that JavaScript is not really required for most things.
What I meant by this is that sadly, JavaScript is really overused, and like you said, some website are just a blank with all the content generated by JS, so blocking it would get you a blank page.

> for Google accounts
Their services is 100% JS.

when I read gmail every eight months, the entire page is plain html.

fucking politicians and even tech companies use the "security" meme to promote their bullshit, while, in reality, they only care about the money

>According to Google's Jonathan Skelker, the first of these protections that Google has rolled out today comes into effect even before users start typing their username and password.
I bet this will block VPN users

Time to change sides Jow Forumsentlemen

Attached: Heckert_GNU_left_white.svg.png (2000x1955, 300K)

Why don't we have de-Googling guide? Or a privacy guide on the wiki?

merchants

Based Google protecting me from myself

Cloudflare already did it, you can't pass their shitty verification without js if the maintainer deems so.

because if you can't do it yourself you don't deserve it

This will likely discriminate against blind people and others who use screen readers, and will therefore be unlawful in Europe.

Legit, there's a block scripts option in there

Attached: brave.png (471x211, 27K)

I know, but thanks.

early 2000s. To be fair, it was a bit more than pure HTML, but nowhere near the atrocity that it is now. It still felt like the original vision for the web was there in some respects.

You were asking for source, so I gave it ;^)

contrast modes are fine

Google supports rape.
Google supports JavaScript.
JavaScript == Rape

I figured ublock origin and umatrix were enough to block javascript for the most part. Anything else you guys would recommend?

This is why I use Firefox

Attached: 2FFA72A1-212C-4A2F-B142-8A01F84A06F6.jpg (308x164, 17K)

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/
riseup.net/en/about-us
>$100,000 to RiseUp
>We do this by providing communication and computer resources to allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other forms of oppression.
>capitalism and other forms of oppression.

Attached: commiefags.png (270x98, 10K)

>being retarded

People who disable memescript probably don't want to use goolag services.

what kind of dude worries more about javascript than about being logged into google

all in all, nobody is out to get you and you should just chill the fuck out

Jewgle

Exactly what I was thinking

That's fine with me because I disable javascript by default, and I don't use Google shitware.

fuck mozilla, their browser sucks btw

i disable javascript on every site i visit (where it's possible)...probably about 90% of them. it makes web life sooooooo much nicer.

riseup.net/en/about-us
lulzy, this has to be a troll

I don’t give a fuck about Mozilla’s business practices. I like Firefox because it just fucking works and isn’t a datamine like fucking Chrome. Open source is a bonus

>isn’t a datamine like fucking Chrome.
um user...
i had opted out of everything but still caught that piece of commie shit trying to phone home only because i had a pi hole running to block traffic. never trust a white leftist.

Attached: 1541017915543.png (960x924, 1.23M)

It's not.

The codename for Linux 4.19 is "People's Front"

It's supposed to be an animal name but the SJW who's now in charge after Linus left decided it would be a great time to virtue signal to all the former victims of communist revolutionary vigilantes that he hopes they enjoyed their time under communism.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/10/22/184

eh its a monty python reference...

Attached: google.jpg (1345x934, 82K)

they don't even let you in if you disable css animations