How do you contact snapchat???

How do you contact snapchat???
The daughter of a friend of mine had her Snapchat account hacked.

Her account was registed on her mobile number and not with an email adres.
Somehow her ex-boyfriend managed to change her mobile number.

Now he is spreading nudes and sex clips of her.
I tried going through the support system SnapChat has, but no where can you contact them or submit a form to request her account from being blocked / deleted.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (625x625, 348K)

>reddit spacing
>asking Jow Forums for tech support
>expecting others to do your research research
Read the sticky then go back to you nigger faggot.

Attached: 1538156453913.png (600x842, 142K)

I'm not a techie! Some helpe would be kind?!? As Snapchat is not making it easy to contact them or submit a contact form.
Password reset does not work, no e-mail adres and the ex-BF, gets the text messages to reset the PWs.

Sue him. Collect the evidence and sue him. Nobody cares about the nudes themselves but you have legal grounds now to make his life miserable.

We live in Europe and sue-ing is not really a thing here.
Also our justice system is ass backwards.

We have to show that we did all we could to prevent the crime.
Sadly 'not being able to login' and 'your personal info was changed' is not enough evidence.

Most of these cases are thrown out by our judges stating "it was your own fault, you should have protected yourself better".

Snapchats's business model depends on not being contacted by users in order to be profitable. You're going to have a hard time contacting them outside of suing theyn too. Tricky situation. I actually recommend asking on reddit on the Snapchat subreddit. An employee might read your post. Good luck.

so are you gonna post the pics or what

You ass! I do not have her pics! She's underage!
MODS MODS MODS! Ban this guy? will ya?

No nudes no help sorry it's the rules

Using botnet and expecting botnet services to help you out.
underaged girl sending nudes... You should get banned. 2018 is so fucked.

This

Attached: smugmug.png (111x130, 34K)

You're her father, right? A real man? Well go beat his punk ass and break his phone, then tell him your daughter better be in control of her snapchat account by the next night or you're going to kill him.

Attached: cm2qibi22as01.jpg (943x1200, 75K)

fixed

Attached: smugmug.png (111x130, 16K)

Her fault for having nudes and especially fucking sex vids on snapchat to begin with. This will be a valuable lesson learned. NEXT!

Attached: 7e7.jpg (544x468, 56K)

If I was the father

Attached: 1535133872163.jpg (960x960, 143K)

>The daughter of a friend of mine
stab your friend in the liver and tell him/her to be a better parent

The whore deserved it for using Snapchat and recording herself having sex. always enjoy seeing a roastie get toasted for being technologically and morally illiterate.

Attached: 147330354462.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

>using nonfree software
Stallman tried to warn you. You should've listened.

Attached: gno.png (1000x669, 847K)

Normies eat themselves.

Is the girl underage? If yes the best course of action is going to the police and file charges against him for cp. If not still go to the police and see if they can do something

Spam Snapchat on Twitter/Facebook about this, they'll probably get to you

> Now he is spreading nudes and sex clips of her.
P-post clips.

bruh as another user said. if shes underage you could seriously fuck this guy over.