>glass design
>IP water resistant certification
>4k HDR display
>Super slow mo 960fps
>12800 ISO video recording
>front firing stereo speakers
>side mounted fingerprint sensor which doubles up as the power button also
>dedicated camera button
Yet get no respect from reviewers, how comes? They're all called gimmicks until someone else does them

Attached: Sony_Xperia_.jpg (640x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=8593#show
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because npcs my dude

innovations are only great when apple copies it

Yea Sony fags and Sony itself never understand the basic trend of the market. Sony failed to deliver high screen/front panel ratio (gigantic Basel's), stick with 3 gigs of ram for multiple generation. Sony's mobile department keep losing money through out the years cuz they never capture the good and always do what ppl doesn't appreciate. who cares you are the first when Apple and such can say something as invocation without any shame. Basic functions values more than those stupid gimmicks like some battery thirsty 4k panel.

>glass design
Aka planned obsolescence and unnecessary fragility for anyone with half a brain.
>4k HDR display
Unfortunately nothing more than a gimmick which took battery life with it. HDR however is a plus.
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=8593#show
Everything else is a plus. Sadly, their smartphone sales have decreased dramatically and its partly due to the pricing.

>e. Basic functions values more than those stupid gimmicks like some battery thirsty 4k panel.
Yeah then samsung does it and then it's okay right?

Have you ever used a sony phone? its literally subpar.

they still use plastic lenses for camera YES A FUCKING PLASTIC

>they still use plastic lenses for camera YES A FUCKING PLASTIC

Does this actually affect picture quality?

>Does this actually affect picture quality?
It will when it gets more easily scratched than more durable camera covers.

Ofcourse it does when it get scratched, condensation/moisture, bent and give it 5 years plastic will turn on ugly yellow thing

>
>>they still use plastic lenses for camera YES A FUCKING PLASTIC
>
>Does this actually affect picture quality?
You can srcape that thing in 2 days

Love the way they fit in my manlet hands. That's reason enough. The beauty is just a bonus.

Not a smartphone historian but I don't remember Samsung pushing the res hard like sony.

average npc lambs doesn't use their phones over 9-12 months. usually there is even no security updates after one year on android devices.

what? that stopped after the Z5 years ago. I'm talking about the flagships of course. I have my XZ1 with glass lenses

I have an Xperia X Performance and I love it. I think the only problem they have is the price. Stupid millennials don't know about Sony, so they don't know you are supposed to pay a premium for the brand just like with Apple.

Agreed, sony has my brand loyalty

xz1 has a plastic lens, you nigger. the xz premium has a glass lens

I miss my Z1. Also anyone else wanna redpill me on what happened to the "ericsson" name?

When they cancelled the Xperia Z4v carriers decided to screw them over by denying VoLTE support too.

Attached: 1399510227020.jpg (550x563, 68K)

The absolute state of amerimutts