What does Jow Forums think about my new knux tat?

what does Jow Forums think about my new knux tat?
>winblows btfo
>lincucks btfo
>applefags btfo
freebsd is still gay tho

Attached: bsdtat.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Get off the dole and find a job, you stupid Victorian.

I would, but nobody's hiring Agda developers. That being said, my code made it into NetBSD 8.0 and OpenBSD 6.4, so suck my cock.

jesus christ that's hideous

Go work at Berkeley then, if you love it so much.

Nice beard dude

Yes, because Cal has so much to do with BSD development in this day and age. Might as well tell me to try to get a job at Oracle. Is Bill Joy even still alive? Also, fuck the JVM. Inferno OS was infinitely better.

Why call it BSD if it has nothing to do with Berkeley?

Not him... Dunno. This day and age so much shit is fucked. Things are hardly what they seem.

Love the tattoos OP.

whore tier

That might be a question for Theo DeRaadt. Why call it UNIX if it doesn't have AT&T's code? Because fuck you, that's why.
No girls on the internet. Fuck you too, namefag.
I was thinking about getting ALGOL-60 instead, would that have been better?

Theo isn't an authority on anything.

Thanks, user. Any serious computer scientist should have one.

Attached: gods.jpg (716x443, 35K)

stop drawing on yourself you fucking autist.

The proto-onions

...says the pussy without a UNIX tattoo.

That's on there for life, motherfucker. The guy didn't go deep enough, so I need to get it touched up. But hey, it was free, just like BSD.

>The guy didn't go deep enough
what are things commonly said by op?

Attached: 5a4ce82ecf698a33008b4899-750-562.jpg (750x562, 44K)

*BSD is not UNIX, sorry m8

trim your black nail

Sure, 4.4BSD wasn't UNIX. Part of why I got the tat was for its historical significance. Also, I have *BSD on one hand and UNIX on the other. They work together, or separately. Sort of like how BSD was originally an improvement of UNIX before becoming its own thing. I may have been shitty drunk when I got the tats but I definitely thought it out.

>t-shirt about coffee
>kewl beard
>"UNIX" fan
>probably wearing a hat indoors right now
>sipping on a microbrew
>triggered by every negative comment
I think you won the NPC bingo several times over. Also, if you want people to upvote your shitty taste, why not just post this on reddit?

Is your thumbnail black from being up your butt

Do as much mental gymnastics as you want; it was a bad decision, it looks bad, and you should feel bad.

Literally wearing the shirt for the coffee shop, at the coffee shop. Also, leddit doesn't work very well in Lynx, and, unlike Jow Forums, I don't have a command line client for it.
Yup.

...says the pussy with no kewl UNIX tattoo.

Cringe

bitch thats not a real tattoo

Tattoos are degenerate