Who will be google’s successor?

who will be google’s successor?

Attached: 6D759839-03EC-4DAD-8C75-CB9E2F89342E.jpg (432x586, 77K)

That is utter fucking bullshit given the Damore shitshow.

>SJWs are making more money than you working at Google and slacking off at work

feels bad man

What is this? Just pets turning on their masters or something deeper?

Apple need diversity

>abuse of power
someone must have told the trannies to do actual work

Elevate the Chief Diversity Officer to answer directly to the CEO and make recommendations directly to the board of directors. In addition, appoint an employee representative to the board.

Not bing

yes, diversity is an essential business function
google has no chance of success without diversity and they will make sure of that by refusing to work and throwing a national public tantrum if they get fired

Attached: 1469015721622.jpg (720x541, 81K)

Oh hey let's walk out because how wimmenz feel about a commentary or look but not because of how Google is constantly taking down, demonetizing and censoring shit or gathering absurd amounts of personal data from people all around the world.

Give me a quick rundown, please. Why are they doing that?

Fags.

>spend millions of dollars trying to accommodate for women and ethnic minorities in tech
>become known as sjw corp
>they still think you're oppressing them
when will they learn? god these people really make it hard to be left leaning. they absolutely do not understand what it is like to be in an abusive work place.

You mean, all of them? Literally? But what about Apple?

Why would you want to be left leaning?

>Apple
Still fags, but far less self-aware fags.

> far less self-aware fags
Like anons on Jow Forums who think traps aren't gay or what?

>pets turning on their masters
SJWs always bite the hand that feeds them so probably

>left leaning

Attached: FA80A98F-83B0-4663-852E-3E29AB2A8528.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Kinda, yeah. But a more normalfag version, like those guys who think using their newest iPhones in public makes them hot shit, while everyone who knows anything about technology laughs at them. Still fags, just not as self-aware.

Jewish creator android had harem white women as any good jew and some white women attack as sexual assault of jewish boy, jew get fired and get bonus 90 millons as contract NDA.

Now sjw are assblaster about huge bonus get jewish men

Looks like Apple wins again.

Oh look, yet another garbage thread about identity politics and why it trigger alt-snowflakes like OP.

SEETHING

Yup, just searched that hashtag in the OP. Thank you. However, being accused shouldn't be enough to warrant that?

really makes you think how retarded they are

>work for one of the evilest companies around
>oh noes the overpaid wommenz aren't being paid enough!

Attached: 1495147543587.png (472x508, 6K)

New SJW agenda is just accused is enough to fire people or blacklist them.

What it tells me is that they're also pretty fucking evil themselves, seeing all this shit going on and not giving a fuck until THEY are affected.

duckduckgo or bing
pick yer poison

I just don't get why. What positive effect does diversity have on a companies daily work? Except for that it gets the company good boy points from liberals.

How tf does google keep sustaining so much wealth in later internet? Ad money cant be THAT good. Poojeet phone OS is just hackable poorfag version of crapple phone OS. Everyone with 90IQ or higher knows their physical products are also plastic box phone home radio botnets like their software. Everybody hates captcha with a passion. And their infrastructure expenses are through the roof with all the crap they have through their cloud software.

Attached: 1539534737745.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Massive tax breaks and government subsidies help a lot.

Pro-tip: They aren't a "private company" like they make themselves out to be. They're just another arm of the government

I was reject by google after an onsite. Still want to kms but this makes feel better desu

when you run out of enemy's outside, you find enemy's inside

GET WOKE
GO BROKE

>I was reject by google
>I was reject
how did you even get that far in the hiring process?

Despite having thousands of indians on payroll, you won't see any of them walking out today.

Probably because they weren't hiring him for his excellent grammar.

H1B workers could had remove visa if get fire, visa is own by company.

Oh, so they're practically slaves to the company and will accept almost any conditions.

google could turn off every product they own and still be in business for decades with their cash

No one. Google will be nationalized and become a utility that people pay a few dollars a month for like water or electricity.

It's just the freaks eating their own. Nothing new there.

Diversity is a codeword that means "not white", which in turn means shoehorning in low IQ subhumans and uppity pink haired women and tranny freaks with the emotional maturity of four year olds. Whites a managerial race. This is what happens when they stop controlling things. It all goes to shit. Just like former European colonies in Africa went to shit when whites left. Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) is a starving hellhole because the dindus in all of their wisdom kicked out the white farmers who were feeding them.

History repeats itself.

I'm high. It's been a rough month of prepping user

I've done hiring before. Poor grammar and spelling will get a resume tossed in the trash.

>resume
>shitchan post

Google is a worldwide company which (wants to) make products for literally everyone in the world, therefore it's important that the people who work on these product represent all the possible users. Diversity (as in one's background) is very important for this case.

It makes sense t b h. But this is already the policy and I don't see any issues with it or its implementation, which is why I didn't participate in the walkout.

But it's effectively a multinational service. How can it be nationalized?

>History repeats itself.
Stop, I can only become so erect

Attached: 1538623773045.png (680x767, 34K)

A PR stunt.

Is moot among the walkouts or is he still fetching coffee and sucking dicks under the desk? that's the relevant question right now.

Google investigated one claim, it was found "credible" after which they decided to force him out.

The problem that people have with this is that they didn't outright fire him and made it public, but instead cut a deal which still awarded him a $90M bonus (instead of 150M he had been promised prior).

Because firing a top executive of a multi national corporation is that simple...?

>which is why I didn't participate in the walkout.

Roughly what percentage of staff did participate?

Or you could just have google divisions in their respective countries/regions which collaborate to produce a result.

maybe half, in my office... but I'm not in the US, I assume it was higher there

fwiw plenty of women didn't

This is fucking hilarious. When will these companies and society as a whole realize what they've done pandering to these SJW's? Google deserves this shit, I hope it gets worse until some short blue or pink haired non-binary feminist dyke is appointed CEO and runs Google into the ground hiring incompetent mentally ill trannies and African drag queens instead of people who can actually do a job without complaining about sexist air conditioning.

>maybe half

If I were you I would seriously consider looking for another job before your existing employer goes completely off the rails. At this rate, think about the absolute state it's going to be in within about 5 years.

>Because firing a top executive of a multi national corporation is that simple...?
nope, they all have golden parachutes and bonuses in their contract, while you and I get one thing when hired, a paycheck.

Yes, This is why people complain about pajeets, companies just fill software developer jobs with H1B slaves,lower wages and had bad work conditions.

Trump new visa plans could increment wage and reduce H1B bad conditions, naturally SV is screeching.

Hopefully nobody.

that's just not how we do things... or anyone else, for that matter

and I don't think it's even possible, really, basically every product is quite complex and uses lots of parts from lots of different teams around the globe

>increment wage and reduce H1B bad conditions
I never understood the resistance to this. I understand why SV is screeching as if you stepped on xir's trigger words but I don't understand why it is made. Like "How dare you make us pay and treat our foreign hired employees better! We'll go broke hiring them! We'd have to hire locals and then we couldn't deport them whenever we want!"

Shrug, we'll see how it goes. It's still a great company, you get to work on important projects with a lot of creative freedom, which is what matters for me.

And it's not like it's difficult for me to get another job, at this point in my career. I guess you could say I'm privileged.

>How dare you make us pay and treat our foreign hired employees better! We'll go broke hiring them! We'd have to hire locals and then we couldn't deport them whenever we want!

This is called a "skills shortage".

I think that this is one of the things which is rapidly changing.

But I think it's also quite complicated legally. Android was a huge part of making Google what it is today and it was Rubin's product from the very beginning. You don't want to make someone like that an enemy.

But I'm just speculating here, I really have no idea.

Oh right, I forgot about CS graduation employment statistics.

> it already works like that
> but its impossible to expand on it

Make your mind.
Diversity is a joke, just an excuse to middle class woman and minorities to have privileges they shouldnt have on a fair society.

Google is the frog, and SJW's the scorpion.

Diversity is a cynical attempt to increase the amount of available workforce with the skills that tech companies want. At the moment there are far too few unemployed CS grads and the more there are the less you can pay the ones you do employ.

>But I'm just speculating here, I really have no idea.

You're probably pretty close. $90M is the sort of money used to avoid lawsuits.

I agree. I also think that they paid off the woman, but of course, no one talks about that

They're a US company. The US also dominates the planet through economic means, so it would be a piece of cake to get other countries to bend the knee where necessary. Even China has to play our game. They outnumber us many times over and own us through debt on paper but we could economically cripple them at the drop of a hat.

I meant strictly technically.

It doesn't only make it hard to be left leaning (I've always been more right leaning myself for the most part, but socially had some left leaning ideals, at one point considered myself libertarian) it actually drives me to places like Jow Forums and alarmingly even makes me agree with some of thier ideas. I have nothing against transgendered or gay people, and in fact I'm very attracted to passable trans women and would love to date one, and I have friends that are black as well. But all of this social justice shit is very trying. Im starting to believe what I thought were some pretty outlandish white nationalist/nazi theories. Its so pervasive now that it can no longer be ignored. There seems to be some powerful global force that is trying to remove the white race from any throes of power that they still have and force them into oppression, and the scariest part of it all is that a lot of white people are supporting it themselves and celebrating and welcoming it. The complete destruction of everything their forbearers created. Women are a large part of the problem imo. They can't think logically or critically most of the time and act and think completely on emotion.

I never thought of that but you are probably correct

Google (and similar companies) really don't have any issues with paying people high salaries. Just look at where they have the biggest development offices and compare it to, say, outsourcing companies.

>really don't have any issues with paying people high salaries

They can afford it, but they'd obviously rather not fork out 6 figures to tens of thousands of employees. This is also why they're blowing hundreds of millions on diversity.

>Just look at where they have the biggest development offices

Getting decent staff to relocate is both expensive and difficult. They don't build them there out of choice.

They do have problems in aggregate. They want to lower labor costs as much as possible because it'll save them a ton of money. Which means more profit, and profit matters more than anything else, even a functional civilization to operate your business in.

>They want to lower labor costs as much as possible because it'll save them a ton of money.

Not just a ton of money, the biggest running costs for almost any large tech company are staffing costs. Driving salary into the ground would make the whole industry bucketloads of cash.

Google proceeds to switch-on the AI replacement prepared for this scenario

MFW this solves one of googles problems.

MFW the strike staff were all working on the AI that replaces them, and this "protest" is their panic response to the inevitable