Bachelor thesis subject

any ideas?
what will help me to find a job?

Attached: bachelor.png (215x204, 33K)

bump

I thought those were for your masters.

in my uni it is mandatory for bachelor degree
should i go for the latest meme of blockchain?

How about something that actually interests you?

Do an ai meme.

i am interested in sleeping and wasting my time on memes

>the death of the west and white culture and why that's good
I'm sure the profs will eat it up

how many people in your class are doing blockchain?

my country didn't hit that level of american lunacy yet
i am south yuropoor

not sure. probably a few

get one from a job.

they'll tell you what they want, you do that, get your diploma and they hire you to work for them after all of that.

Don't look for a topic. Just ask an assistant you liked during your lectures if they have a topic.

In the end how much the put effort into helping you is much more important than the topic.

just do some cloud bullshit

In case you've spent the last 4 years studying in a cave: machine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learningmachine learning

If you're gonna go for a meme, go for the ultimate meme; A blockchain.based, deep-learning powered, SAAS, Open Source, made in JS with heart emoji smart home device

find a semi-retired prof with some actual time for bachelor students (lol gl) and pretend to like whatever he/she comes up with then do an actual real internship for a job

just get a fucking student job and do it in a company. It's retarded doing it at the uni (if you are not in some kind of research project obviously)

Attached: 14c990ee.png (273x270, 41K)

Cybersec is where da money is at

>what will help me to find a job?
Networking, degrees don't do shit in finding a decent job

go ask a professor of your preference. they typically have a few topics to offer.
you're not expected to come up with an entire thesis project on your own.

GAN pepe/wojak generator

try find something interesting that combines a few cool areas of computing.

I'm doing some Cyber Sec stuff for mine but i'm also adding a part to the project using a cluster of Raspberry Pis. Obviously you would never do this if you were serious but you can learn about parallel and distributed computing on the cheap. Before any autists get booty blasted this cluster yields faster crack times than most desktop PCs. My uni wouldn't give me funding for a fuck load of GPUs.

Lots of people are doing meme blockchain projects at the moment, maybe look into that.

As this guy said, machine learning is also up there . However you need to find one of your lecturers/professors who have some expertise in the the area who can held guide you and also come up with a good project.

Go to the professor of the class you enjoyed the most and ask him.
There might also be some companies offering them.