Hey Jow Forums!

Hey Jow Forums!
Help me roast my friend who is OBSESSED with sony smartphones and will not try anything else. What are your worst experiences with your xperia phone.

From 2012 - to recent days.

Attached: Xperie-lineup.jpg (580x354, 32K)

I tried rooting one and bricked it for good. Then they switched it for a brand new one

>What are your worst experiences with your xperia phone.
i've not had a bad one with my z5c

had a last gen of sony ericsson...not a single problem

I had an older model and it was pretty good, no way to root that one though. No idea what they're doing now.

Does any manufacturer still do plain rectangular phones anymore?
I find them more stylish than phones with rounded edges.

xperias all looked nice, the only reason i didn't buy one for my latest phone purchase is that they removed the water resistance

I used to have an Xperia Z running cyanogenmod until this summer. Didn't have single problem apart from the battery getting old as with all phones.

Razer

I've never had any problems, the japs do it better.

This is now my third xperia, and I'm on the XZ1 compact now - and I like the brick. As much as I fucking hate the Sony bloatware, it's still the best compact smartphone out there that isn't an iPhone where the battery lasts for more than 5 hours.

So far the experience has been quite alright.

I owned a Z3 before my G6

Uhhhh, I actually really liked my Z3. If I could have gotten the updated Z-series phone with T-Mo for financing, I would have done it, DESU.

I guess the bloatware and launcher was kinda annoying? But I scraped it for Nova Launcher and was able to hide/eliminate the bloatware overtime.

I rather like their phones.

The z5 series is the nicest series of phones ever released, its a shame we are all still stuck on nougat

OP BTFO

What carrier sells the XA2 Plus? Or should I wait for unlocked devices on Amazon, or is it a bad line?

My Z3v crashes sometimes when I take photos.

On my second Sony phone now, still using the X performance, but looking to uppgrade to one of the newer ones. Sure, mine isn't as fast as it used to be, but since I use it that much that is to be expected

The best heating element I've ever seen sold by the piece... It set a bit of flash paper on fire that I put there to test if it was posssible

Only company that makes a reasonably sized phone. Compact series for lyfe.

sony literally gives source of their phones, you can't roast him. He's based

None. Literally best phones.

Terrible physical builds. My z3 had its screen cracked so many times and the way it’s built, the phones unusable when the screen is cracked. Only flaw i can think of, but it’s a huge one

amazing phones
tell your friend he has good taste

Just brought a Sony Xperia xz premium. Looking forward to using it. What should I watch out for anons? First ever Sony phone I will have.

my z3c fell out of my pocket when I was biking and Sony sent me a z5c.

They're terrible people.

Xperia Z1C, amazing phone, 5 years old, still my daily driver - lineageos oreo 8.1, 9.0 in the making, 2x higher benchmark score since stock kitkat.
Never changed battery, lasts me 2 days.
Dropped many times, absolutely no damage (case).
Small enough to use one handed, everything even writing messages.

Your friend knows what's good

fuck off. i bought a new z5c in 2018 and in the two months i owned it
>the fucking screen adhesive started peeling off
>this led to the phone-call proximity sensor never turning off unless the other person hangs up
>also my headphone jack wouldnt work unless i manually switched it
final nail in the coffin was when i dropped the phone and the plastic back fucking caved in. now i have a moto x that's five years old now and im only having one issue with it

to speak more to the adhesive, about two months in (by the time i got rid of it) my screen was only being held on by tape. if the tape were to be removed and i were to hold the screen facing down, it would simply fall off.

The only bad thing I have ever found on a Sony phone it's the price
Shits expensive yo

I only had one (1) sony smartphone in recent years, xperia z1 compact back in 2014. I have nothing bad to say about it except slippery back panel and no good way to unlock root access without crapping the camera (back then anyway). It was the reason why I eventually got another phone. Otherwise, it was very nice smartphone and I liked it quite a lot. At that time it was the only phone I could find with acceptable specs in compact form factor.

based japs do it better

I've managed to bend my z5 slightly backwards ( I don't know how ) and even with the bend the adhesive is fine

I used to have Sony T3, fairly cheap, not too much of a beast though, but it was running more smoothly than my brother's Iphone 6. I honestly loved it, it was big enough for me, snappy, rarely crashed and such, felt good in hands. Haven't had a phone like this ever since.

Attached: OfTpZdk.png (1280x738, 1016K)

If I wanted a relatively generic high-end android phone, I would choose Sony in the hopes that there wouldn't be all the horse shit bloatware that comes on Samsung phones. Why in the fuck would anyone need 2 calculators and 2 AIs included on a single phone, straight out of the box? Fuck that.

>bought a sony t2 ultra way back.
>no updates, stuck at android 5.1
>gave it to my dad.

I was super happy with my Xperia Z5. Replacing it now because it's a little physically worn out, but I've had the thing since 2015. About six months ago the glass back randomly detonated on me and so it's got a nice crack up and down the back, still not sure what happened there but it's still longer than I'm usually using a phone for to begin with.