/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD OR IMGUR LIST FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/QGhQUhu

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is being hunted by china's #1 hacker (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• user got an arduino uno (Cross-thread)
• user attempts arson with christmas lights but one is broken (Cross-thread)
• user cant record a video properly (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• user got a TS80 soldering iron (Cross-thread)
• user is a hologram (Cross-thread)
• user reviews his chinese keyboard (Cross-thread)
• The chinese seal user's robot vacuum gf in an impenetrable tape coffin (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• user plays a wild new dating sim (Cross-thread)
• user shares his arduino project (Cross-thread)
• user likes his battery (Cross-thread)
• user got a sata to usb thing (Cross-thread)

>Last thread

Attached: file.png (782x594, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68296486
aliexpress.com/item/SAD-Therapy-Lamp-3-Modes-Seasonal-Affective-Disorder-Phototherapy-6500K-Simulating-Natural-Daylight-US-Plug-SAD/32895528515.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Discord link

Attached: 1509744371211.jpg (1080x2220, 941K)

>news are the same news from the very last thread
yikes

>faggot crying that someone posts a link to a safe-space chat on his safe-space thread
lmao

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68296486

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Will /csg/ secret santa happen this year?

My chinkphone is being sent via DHL Express and on the tracking page it says pic related.
Are they really gonna be on my doorstep at 10pm?
Should I just skip uni and wait for them all day?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-01 23-07-08.png (140x67, 3K)

>Aliexpress offers $100 off on my first purchase
>Offers another $5 off if I buy from the phone app
>And advertises free shipping

Is this real? It sounds too good to be true

>$100 off on my first purchase
*min order quantity $1000

Attached: xzJ8HqY.jpg (512x341, 15K)

what, really?
also why does that guy have a huge ayylmao head?

This guy is so weird looking, even for a chink. His face is small yet his head is enormous. Is his IQ 160+?

Attached: 1533680599386.jpg (800x542, 49K)

Any chink sleeping bags? My shithead neighbors stole mine from the dryer room and now I have to use a secondhand chink army jacket.

Gaming Chink headphones for under $100?

Would it be a good idea to buy a Xiaomi phone from Gearbest instead of Aliexpress since they accept Paypal? I didn't see a paypal option in Aliexpress.

I don't know how to measure my feet for socks and the site is not helping.

Attached: Untitled.png (793x429, 28K)

Don't skip uni if you can. If you can't tell someone else to pick it up, do wait for it.

Just post feet we'll help you out ;3

>I don't know how to measure my feet
then you probably wont figure out how to put on socks either

kek

doubt it

What is he thinking?

Anyone here buy smart phone triggers (l1 r1)? Any suggestions?

Attached: 1503447844806.png (291x312, 143K)

Would the KZ-ZS10s be a good IEM if I like the bass of the Sony XB50AP but want more pronounced mids-highs?

Stop playing games on your phone

hey /CSG/
my phone case is too small to fit my headphone jack, so my idea to fix this is i want one of those amps you strap to the back of your phone and ill plug my headphones into that.
is there something you would recommend for this?

3.5 mm?

Can't you use a (short) 3.5mm extension cable?

Anyone?

Neither site ships to my country anyway so I'd have to send it to the US so the US courier sends it here. The only things I'd care about if they can cover my ass in the case I don't get the phone and that they take paypal.

Attached: 1524792777031.png (300x150, 6K)

yes
why would i want to solve a problem so simply?

Attached: 2018-11-01_185738.png (1240x1439, 2.54M)

Ask in the Discord.

>soicord
u need to go back to

AliExpress has alipay. Similar. If something goes wrong you can always dispute it on AliExpress. Just as safe
It will only cover you for delivery untill your chosen delivery address. It will cover it all the way if it is broken.

the big sellers on aliexpress are trustworthy enough. if you get DHL shipping it will be practically 100% reliable.

idk how it works in your country but here you get a text message asking you to pick a delivery method so you can have it sent to a service point if you prefer. and if you don't pick a method they will call you and ask if they can deliver to your doorstep at a certain time or if you want it somewhere else.

base an redpill

>>Discord link
fuck off

Aside from coupon rain, what's going to be worthwhile for a poorfag to bother with to save some money on my chinkshit?

Just get HyperX Cloud 2 for that money.

Depends on how much you're planning to spend, there's a $10off $69 you can get with coins

Depends on what kind of chinkshit you into. I am eyeing Topping DAC/AMP combo.

Anyone know any good travel storage pouches?

I like to keep my wires, flashlight, chargers and stuff but they're messy in my backpack. A small storage pouch would be great to put everything in.

>European yards
That's, like, meters?

>I am eyeing Topping DAC/AMP combo
The A30/D30? That stack measures like shit twice it's price, chinks are amazing. I'm eyeing the SMSL AD18 because I want something that can also power some big ass passive speakers for my desktop.

The 38-44 range is the standard men feet size in euro feet size units. I have non idea what it is based on tho desu

Anyone used TECKNET stuff before?

>The A30/D30
Yep, this one. Don't have speakers, so no need for that.

Something like these? They all are around the same quality.
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20181102001321&SearchText=cable+bag

>I'm eyeing the SMSL AD18
I have this and I love it.

Fiio and smsl xduuo have portable DAC amps.

What are the best stores with EU warehouses?

Are any of the cheap MP3 players from the infographic actually noticably better than the Sandisk or APGTek ones on amazon? I just want a cheap device that can handle FLAC off an SD card and doesn't sound like complete ass. Not sure if I really want to wait month...

don't you have a trusty neighbor?

My Mi Pad 4 has shipped.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

i need a sub 50$ mechanical keyboard (or even cheaper if possible). i just need something to replace my old Microsoft membrane keyboard, my only request is that it wont be too loud.

just got this 40 cents face mask. its a bit small and thin but it nice overall

Attached: 5564.jpg (800x800, 90K)

>he doesn't know discord is used to spread referral links and make money for RegularOP (who is a confirmed AliExpress rep)
You faggots are so fucking stupid.

Bumping

Guys, I got shitload of LR44 button cell batteries. I ordered those for my small humidity sensors for replacement and they are only sold in bulk. Do you know any fun chinkshit gadgets/electronics using those that I can order?

pulled the plug on 4 pkcell 18650, "generic" 2.2ah ones $3 each. planning on soldering [sic, i know, havent built a tab welder yet, many shit on backlog] a protection circuit to them for a couple of normalfags to on use $3 "xml t6" flashlights (along with tp4056 usb chargers). im probably gonna loose street cred over this

Do y'all think this puts out the lux it claims to? Winter is fucking with me.

aliexpress.com/item/SAD-Therapy-Lamp-3-Modes-Seasonal-Affective-Disorder-Phototherapy-6500K-Simulating-Natural-Daylight-US-Plug-SAD/32895528515.html

"150mm caliper 6inch LCD Digital Electronic Carbon Fiber Vernier Caliper"
or line them up and make a high voltage dc "crackle" machine

How much will phones (Note 5 AI, Pocophone F1) be discounted at 11.11?

have an early Feierabend today, hope something nice from China waits for me at home :)

They have 1111 prices on product pages for a week now.

Redpill me on 11.11

11.11 was an inside job

Had a package but not from chinks, why the fuck some items come in 10 days some in 10 years

(((((((((11.11))))))))) because chinks are jews to the second power

chinkshit can't melt credit cards

>she is posting on a technology oriented thai magazine collector's forum
>she just clicks the links
>she doesn't copy them, paste them and make sure they don't contain the so feared patriarchal referral boogieman
>she don't enjoy the discounts/recommendations without giving (You)'s to them, not that they post referrals
I mean, this seems to be your only """argument""" to throw tantrums against the discord, I'm guessing you are not particularly technology savvy lmao
It's ok, girls don't have to be knowledgeable bout these things, leave it to us guys

Attached: mfw i see you kicking and screaming.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I realize this is an old post but cm as a standard for foot sizing is literally just the length of your foot. Look up Japanese shoe sizing.

>you can clean aliexpress referral links without resolving them on ali's gateway, effectively using the referral link
retard, no wonder you are so bad at online larping

European sizes are in Paris points.

*actually it's the measure of the longest distance from heel to big toe. Still, pretty intuitive measurement and easy to do

nigga like just identify the items ID and paste it on another item's URL
please stop embarrassing yourself, your brainlet is showing

i'll show you how:
see link
copy link
paste link in notepad (else you might actually enter it!)
identify 11 digit numeric string (this might be too hard 4 u, ask a male, don't be ashamed, its a lot of digits)
copy it
paste on the following template (save it to your desktop, least you forget it)
www.aliexpress.com/item/-/(numbers-go-here).html
PRO TIP: remember to delete the parenthesis ;)
hit enter
rest assured you didn't give the evil referral guy a click

this works for mobile links too!
now go out there and shop with confidence gurl, don't bother thanking me, posting your feet should be enough

that seems like a lot more effort than not posting referral links in the first place

there's no referral links posted at the discord, but you know how silly girls can get, this way she'll be sure she won't be clicking those oppressive referral links that make the guy posting them rich by exploiting her hard given clicks

and the goal was cleaning links, silly me thinking this is moving the goal posts, right?

Any way to bypass the 360h waiting period before unlocking bootloader on new Xiaomi devices or do I really have to wait?

there would be no need to clean referral links if you stopped posting them

>imblying s.click ali referral links have a numeric item id in them
fucking retarded newfag idiot, why do i even bother replying to this scum...

then don't click those ;)
the discord bot shows the items name, if you are this desperate just look it up
you do now how which board you're positing in, don't you? your lack of logic reeks of an automaton user, you've got me worried for your mental health now

i'm just providing an alternative in case referral are actually posted
it boils down to people unnecessarily bitching about a resource on the OP that they can just ignore, not click, not use if they don't like what it does, and let other people decide if they want to
but as you can see the detractors get stuck in a circular logic cycle, kind of an NPC that does not know what to do with the data it's been given lmao

>butthurt commentary over being proven wrong
thanks for playing

Attached: moving-the-goalposts.jpg (300x240, 30K)

nice rebuttal and argument, perfectly complimented by that picture :)
live and let live user, it will be better for your health long term
one day you'll understand
have a nice day, i'll keep doing my thing and you keep doing whatever is you do with your time

im the guy who is beign hunted by /ourhacker/
still alive

Attached: (You).jpg (318x322, 31K)

I find myself becoming incredibly tempted by the stories of other anons ordering custom jobs from Dafen Village. I'm considering getting a reproduction of an old movie poster, not sure which one exactly but it'll probably be one old enough to not have any affordable prints available. Good idea or not?

Attached: R2x1cSt[1].png (1514x712, 2.33M)

Hey guys it's my first time buying on aliexpress and whenever I try to get a coupon it just says "To protect the security of your account, please use another device to sign in." but whenever I try to, it doesn't do anything. I've tried using an incognito browser as well and still didn't help. is there some way to get rid of this or have I been chinked out of coupons?

sounds good

you havent heard this from me, but try bluestacks with another ip address

bush did 11.11

based and redpilled

I bought one too, never received in time. Made sure to get my $.28 back

Attached: IMG_20181102_113501.png (689x1004, 202K)

Fuck you. Why do you keep shitting up this general?
Just fuck off, nobody wants you here.

>levels of damage control out of scale

Considering /csg/ always gets flooded with people asking when the next coupon rain will be I made this list with converted timezones. And yes, I kept in mind DST in the US ends on November 4rd when converting from PST to times outside the US. Or at least I hope so, otherwise I'll miss out on them myself.

Also the coupon rains really are shit this year. The only two coupons they have in them are a mediocre $5 off $35 Ali Express coupon and shitty $2 Ali Select coupons. Add the $1 off $10 coupons to that list and this really has to be the worst 11.11 sale so far.

Attached: coupon rain 2018.png (470x497, 16K)

>mediocre $5 off $35
Are they just 5 off 35 or 5 off each 35?

>Worst. Sale. Ever.
unfortunately it is, last years was miles better
nice time table

Per separate $35 sale, makes sense to split everything up

Ali Express coupons are limited to 1 per order, so it's just $5 off $35. However you can stack them with 1 Ali Select and 1 Seller coupon per item if the seller accepts.

>unfortunately it is, last years was miles better
Agreed. Even the brand sale earlier this year had better deals and coupons going on. At least I can now get a whopping €4 off on the one item I wanted to buy, so that's something.

Anyone have chink walkie talkie?
I have few questions.

Attached: __ump40_girls_frontline_drawn_by_shk955__sample-5dd3f8008d72078a74c4f5d616e98e2d.jpg (850x850, 70K)

You have to say over at the end of your sentence, user. Try again, over.