No threads about the massive ammount of failing RTX cards

>no threads about the massive ammount of failing RTX cards
good to know who Jow Forums shills for

Attached: 1535165088458.jpg (2048x2428, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.geforce.com/default/board/227/
techradar.com/news/nvidias-flagship-rtx-2080-ti-graphics-cards-are-failing-more-than-they-should
techspot.com/news/77161-number-rtx-2080-ti-owners-cards-failing.html
youtu.be/mFSLro_OXLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lY7_ujxbdNY
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=gtx 1070 ti&Submit=ENE
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=-1&IsNodeId=1&Description=Vega 56&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36
youtube.com/watch?v=4X5aIyBa0gs
anandtech.com/show/13346/the-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-and-2080-founders-edition-review/8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source

forums.geforce.com/default/board/227/

techradar.com/news/nvidias-flagship-rtx-2080-ti-graphics-cards-are-failing-more-than-they-should

techspot.com/news/77161-number-rtx-2080-ti-owners-cards-failing.html

even their reddit which is usually a bastion of shills is flooded with failiure threads

This is a pro windows, pro intel pro nvidia shilling place, that's well known.

>if you aren't shilling for one company you are automatically shilling for the other just by not doing free marketing
What kind of a goy you take me for? Fuck off, or pay me to shill for your cause. But the idea that people should do it for free for you is just disgusting.

i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

>>no threads about the massive ammount of failing RTX cards
you clearly don't visit Jow Forums often, I've seen at least 5 in a span of 3 days

What do you think is more likely?

>Nvidia issues a massive recall, possibly putting the company in danger because of the cost of production and poor yields
>Nvidia issues a driver "fix" sacrificing performance, whether by undervolting or decreasing clocks. Nvidia denies that performance is affected, and is able to sweep the entire thing under the rug

read it nigga, then RE-READ IT AGAIN until you fucking get it

i still think you're retarded

We don't care anymore desu. The 2070 was the only card worth considering and it gets curb stompped by a vega 64 from WW2.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-15-17-49.png (1280x720, 315K)

i'd bet on the second one, their board partners are already deep in shit holding up RMA requests because there is just no cards to replace em with

and to think i was about to sell it

Attached: rad.jpg (624x468, 8K)

>SHILL FOR ME
>DO IT FOR FREE
>YOU ARE RETARDED IF YOU DON'T
Nice try, FUCK OFF!

what am i shilling for exactly?

read the op

Jow Forums can't even afford these cards

>buying hardware on release

Attached: 1539478029044.png (545x595, 248K)

is it just the ti?

Or no one cares as we all bought 1080ti instead

some people with the 2080 are reporting issues too but it seems for the most part its the ti

Wait for navi, maybe AMD will unfuck GCN so devs won't have to fight to the nail and tooth to get performance like pic related.

Attached: Dirt_1080p (1).png (1295x1392, 45K)

Jesus christ, does this rtx meme even have full hardware async compute?

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 62K)

Nobody bought a 2080ti anyway.
Plus you just RMA it, so it's a hassle, but it's not like the investment disappears.

I hope they retire GCN after navi or maybe even with navi, its been due for a while now

I'd be hard to do, desu. Unbeknownst'd've to many, it's what helped fuel the mining craze given how efficient it really is. 1,000mV at ~1.3 GHz on vega 56 was not uncommon.

Attached: Radeon-RX-Vega-56-Efficiency.png (1016x622, 32K)

sure its good for refreshes and tinkers but if they want actual performance upgrades and innovation they'll need to switch, GCN cant really go much further

Earth to planet AMD. Come in AMD.

Attached: relative-performance_2560-1440.png (500x970, 51K)

>it's what helped fuel the mining craze given how efficient it really is
so we have AMD to thank for the prices skyrocketing, nice to know.

thats the most retarded statement i've heard all week, congratulations

My RTX 2080 is fine tho

Attached: TPG020210YK.jpg (338x260, 15K)

>n-nooo amd is the good guys!

Attached: images (4).jpg (275x183, 9K)

AMD is objectively the relatively best guys at the current time, least ammount of jewish tricks, actual efford

to be honest Nvidia is so incredibly evil that ANY company competing with Nvidia is the good guys by default
it's like Satan's front corporation in the mortal realm

>2 companies
>one is utter shit
>this automatically makes the other less shit company angelic saivors
boy it sucks to be you goy, it must be so easy to mold your viewpoint.

>actual NPC post
oh boy...

if AMD dies its gonna be a monopoly up in this bitch thanks to the goldsteins at nvidia and intel. are you one of these contrarian faggots that thinks hating on everyone is trendy

>an Nvidiot has defended this

Attached: 1510344287567.jpg (701x497, 61K)

>if AMD dies its gonna be a monopoly up in this bitch thanks to the goldsteins at nvidia and intel.
>point out that 2 companies is not a good choice and just because one is very shit doesnt make the less shit one good
>OH YEAH WELL, MORE THAN 2 COMPANIES FUCK THAT
>INSTEAD FOCUS ON THIS OTHER COMPANY, TWO COMPANIES IS THE ONLY CHOICE

>are you one of these contrarian faggots that thinks hating on everyone is trendy
and you are a brainless tard who gets manipulated by the easiest shit

yeah i have a 2080, seems fine with some driver problems though

I always knew it would happen. Nvidiots can't engineer themselves out of a paper bag.

Attached: ezgif33cd340d97bab.jpg (552x414, 61K)

>NPC calling someone an NPC

Attached: 07e215a344a.png (522x1600, 200K)

>that pic, the absolute irony of you posting it while telling people to conform to the popular notion that if one company is bad, the other must be good

>gtx 1070s can be had for less than 300 now
>will get worse performance with each new driver update

When does the 590 come out lads?

Attached: 1308640034000.jpg (525x389, 37K)

What is bad about GCN?

>will get worse performance with each new driver update
Imagine being so mad that AMD can't compete that you make up lies about their competition.
Imagine being emotionally invested in a corporation that doesn't know or care about you.

Attached: 1369527945049.jpg (795x992, 29K)

I mean at mid high end AMD does decently well hot as shit but can somewhat compete.

youtu.be/mFSLro_OXLQ

I'm not good at explaining it but basically no matter how much they tinker with it anymore it wont be able to break a certain barrier due to the architecture just not being able to push it

>Random guy with no accountability making a video
Meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=lY7_ujxbdNY

But they can't. Not in the US anyway.
The Vega 56 is currently more expensive than the 1070ti, a superior card.
The Vega 64 is significantly more expensive than the 1080.

This has been true of every generation of nvidia cards ever made

Attached: 1317050947546.jpg (598x440, 66K)

Feel free to offer a comprehensive review of the issue.

I'm genuinely just sick of the bullshit at this point. Modern games aren't good enough to justify buying consoles or PC hardware anymore. It's all shit. It's not worth all the hassle and poor design and drama and general bullshit.

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=gtx 1070 ti&Submit=ENE

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=-1&IsNodeId=1&Description=Vega 56&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

Prices are very similar.

that driver was bugged the current driver 416.34 fixed that issue so thanks for proving right, lol

Attached: DdJ4unKVMAAoQzf.jpg large.jpg (558x469, 28K)

>Prices are very similar.
They are similar. And the 1070ti is the better card.
Hence, V56 = Not very competitive.

NVIDYA
THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE RETURNED

It is if i don't want to go nvidia which I don't performance is on a game by game basis anyway.

RTX 20XX = GTX 10XX + Raytracing + OC'd to death mode
>reaches 30% performance increase from last gen for double the price
>cuz raytracing is new tech from 10 years ago
>so novideo can kill radeon with the risk of killing our own cards that was paid by customers
>novideo wont loose anything cuz lack of competition to high end
>if novideo triumph high end, idiots would believe all novideo cards are better even if novideo slaps gddr3 on gtx 2050s
Nvidia is learning from Intel, welp

Attached: dedgpucard.jpg (684x395, 29K)

Steady on money bags, I'm still on a 970.

>Prices are very similar.
that's what idiots think, because hidden gsync tax are for monitors, not gpu

>It is if i don't want to go nvidia
Are you psychotic?
We are having a discussion comparing GPUs between Nvidia and AMD. Good morning.
If you want to concede that the V56 isn't competitive with the 1070ti in performance and the only reason to consider V56 is that you "don't want to go Nvidia", I can accept that.

>performance is on a game by game basis anyway
That's true. And on average, 1070ti is the better performer. Obviously, if you only play a particular game or set of games, those matter the most.

I dropped my 970 for a 1070ti after RTX was announced it's insane at 1920x1080@144hz

rtx line actually supports async compute. surprisingly.

It is though just depends on what games youre playing like another user stated what if I want fressync with nvidia you pay out the ass for that at 1440p games will be pretty damn playable with both a 1070ti and a vega 56 except with vega im not locked in with nvidia bullshit will a 1070 ti beat vega in a bunch of yeah probably but its still competetive.

>like another user stated what if I want fressync with nvidia you pay out the ass
Yes, that's true. Freesync is a better ecosystem, if you want adaptive sync.

It is worth noting, assuming that saving money is on your agenda, that Vega has significantly higher power consumption over Pascal (and Turing).
Everyone can make their own calculation for their own areas, but electricity costs money (as do larger PSUs). If you intend to keep your card for several years, the ultimate difference in price may not be as large as you would think.

Here's a video to give you a ballpark of what you might expect in the US.
youtube.com/watch?v=4X5aIyBa0gs

I made this mistake buying a pascal 1070, it was defective

I mean were kind of getting into semantics here if you wanted efficiency you would buy a platinum rated or gold rated psu and most of those cost quite a bit more than regular 80 plus power supplies at similar wattage's. I'll concede that nvidia is better at power consumption but based on his info its seems rather tame. should people in europe avoid sure I guess.

Attached: Capture.png (105x123, 8K)

for some reason i thought that was a propane stove

Attached: 1538792722894.webm (516x500, 2.86M)

Foundry Edition, ftfy

Full hardware async compute? source?

anandtech.com/show/13346/the-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-and-2080-founders-edition-review/8

stay jelly user

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 6.52.30 AM.png (3360x2100, 1.07M)

No one is jelly of your dragon dildo collection, faggot.

stay mad user

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 6.49.35 PM.png (3360x2100, 2.72M)

Post socks.

Cabella's Ultimate Heavyweight Wool

Attached: IMG_20181101_1854303.jpg (3996x2664, 2.02M)

You're not a very enticing trap.