Is anything more retarded than gaming laptops?

Is anything more retarded than gaming laptops?

Attached: c05642410.png (573x430, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG-R87ZG78Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not getting a gaming laptop.

yes, people complaining about gaming laptops

Macshit is worse than gaming laptops. At least gaming laptops are upgradable and can be used for real work. Macshit just throttles.

This.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=SG-R87ZG78Q

Yeah, this

Gaming tablets. /thread

Yes, video games.

>Doesn't look like it was designed by a 22 year old...
All gaming laptops look like they were designed by 12 year olds.

t. poo not in the loo

OP's brain

I can only think of one thing

Attached: trump-furious-angry-ugly.jpg (1500x1120, 122K)

Yes, (You) hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhah

Nice one, here's your (You).

samefagging this much, you should seriously consider suicide you dumbass

gaming phones
it's just a phone with some shit logo and top of the line cpu, like all the other flagship non gaming phones by every single other company

if you think laptops are upgradable just because they have a MXM gpu slot you are retarded.

the bios only supports the like 2 gpu configs they support when they are released and they never upgrade it to support newer cards.

so you can use like a 1050/1070 and that's it.

they are not upgradable don't be a retard.

>tfw every laptop is a gaming laptop now because you don't play anything passed 2007 or care about modern titles

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

Haha yeah! Fuck Drumf!!! XD

Brohoof! /)

Tfw no sexy daddy to walk around shirtless with his big sexy belly hanging out

Attached: 1522907098883_0.png (500x453, 193K)

The Dell Inspiron gaming laptops arent bad looking. Neither is the Aero 15 or the Razer Blade. But yeah most of them look ugly as fuck. Almost everyone in my class has a gayming laptop. The best is the guy with the MacBook running Windows 10.

My Gaymin laptop is doing a nice job as a remote workstation/light server load machine :)

BTW anyone know of a good remote performance monitoring solution for Windows? Something where I could keep an eye on things like temps, load average, etc?

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (4480x1440, 1.23M)

I own one, no regrets.

>MacBook running Windows 10.
The worst of both worlds.

If you're a NEET, yeah I guess those are pretty retarded.

(\

>you can only upgrade it once, that means it's not upgradeable
mad about those soldered components, iPoo?

before having job
>"GAMING LAPTOP IS USELESS MACHINE, DESKTOP4LYFE GANG!"
after having job
>"Fuck! I need that gaming laptop........."
have a job, you will consider more to have gaming laptop

HWiNFO is what people usually recommend. Interface is a little shitty though. I use it for my Alienware 17 R4. Shit's powerful but you can fry an egg on it and it's as heavy as a fucking desktop.

Attached: 1540488638392.png (468x431, 185K)

>tfw can play oblivion and/or morrowind on pretty much any $200-$400 laptop without having to worry about graphic settings

Attached: monster3454.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Gaming laptops = BGA

Desktop Replacement laptops = LGA ( cpu/gpu fully replaceable + custom bios )

You didn't buy one of those P870DM laptops? You get a 6700K in it instead of the 6700HQ

That's correct

This, after I got a job I bought an old gaming laptop with a gt1050 on black friday for $600 and today I use it more than my desktop.

Attached: nice speed.gif (550x400, 26K)

I know that Apple doesn't let you do anything to your computers, so you aren't really aware of how they work or whats inside them, but there's other things that you can upgrade inside a machine aside from the GPU.

a "budget" laptop

>RENT
>FREE