IPhone XS Max UTTERLY DESTROYED by yet another SD845 phone

>iPhone XS Max UTTERLY DESTROYED by yet another SD845 phone
NOT EVEN A CONTEST

>b-b-b-b-but muh paid off applebench scores
BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530773101343.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/134906/Intel-Core-i7-8750H-Processor-9M-Cache-up-to-4-10-GHz-
hooktube.com/watch?v=W68nuVxOXaE
youtube.com/watch?v=zj1niKDIhOA
anandtech.com/show/7384/state-of-cheating-in-android-benchmarks
bgr.com/2018/09/07/huawei-p20-pro-benchmark-cheating-practice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oof

arguing about who's pieces of shit are the best isn't good for your mental state
when did Jow Forums become the board for arguing about literal garbage?

How will iToddlers ever recover?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1516503215399.gif (500x491, 376K)

Newfag here but which one is the iPhone?

looks like they are the same speed with the only difference how much said app is showing their splashscreen. if netflix didn't have that whole animation, its tied, same with spotify, nbc news was basically the same due to the android phone also having a long animation

I'd blame the devs honestly

I would expect iOS to "work faster" anyways, unlike android devices, it only has 1 driver installed instead of capability for 6. see also pc vs mac

2/10 damage control
at least you tried

right

his right finger presses a split second later than the left
I examined the frames

>pc vs mac
It's not even a contest, macs are an awful meme

Attached: screen-shot-2018-07-19-at-110925-am.jpg (2229x1671, 192K)

>10ms difference in press results in 2000ms difference
iToddlerism.

>damage control
I guess faggots don't even bother to read posts, "everyone" is out to get you...

I don't know anything about the aero15x, do they have the exact same hardware?

>app takes one second longer to boot
o-ok this is very important

the launch screen is a static image or a static view, ios finished launching before the netflix animation starts

The argument then is how necessary is the splash screen. Is it only there for loading times or is it a set interval.
Either way from a user perspective faster = better.

yup

>Hardware isn't expensive
>Labor isn't expensive
>Software isn't expensive
So you're paying for the better screen glass and metal frame?

>iToddlers actually trying to blame the lagPhone load time on animations
SAD!

>reddit spacing iTard
You have to go back.

That may be true but the user still has to wait.

The 15X actually only has an i7.

HURRR DURRR, using an App that is faster on GeForce GPUs, and that can only attain full speed when plugged in (MaxQ).

Get a life, SEETHING PAJEET

>he doesn't know what reddit spacing is
>uses it

HAHAAH

Still 6 core.

ark.intel.com/products/134906/Intel-Core-i7-8750H-Processor-9M-Cache-up-to-4-10-GHz-

Nope, this is SW encoding confirmed.

Absolutely SEETHING

Attached: 1519121857307.jpg (851x474, 107K)

>this """benchmark""" again
Kys you tech illiterate retard. This test doesn't prove shit and is completely irrelevant. I'm not an iSheep btw.

Doesn't fucking matter. This isn't a benchmark of any kind nor does anyone doing these videos know how operating systems and software works.

Nope that was the CPU, in the test all macbooks were hitting ~100C 99% for the encoding duration.

>reddit spacing again

hooktube.com/watch?v=W68nuVxOXaE

>benchmarks that test actual usage with actual user apps isn't representative of actual usage!!!!
>REEEEEEEE!!!!
>you have to use these 5kb benchmarks that are hardware accelerated only on itoys!!!
kys ipoojeet

From my experience of making apps for both platforms, web requests and first loading data from the disk after starting the app have felt slower on ios to me.

>randomly opening 50 apps in 2 minutes
>actual usage
Kys and watch you uneducated retard.

COPE

Attached: 1506788547868.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

>benchmarks that test actual usage with actual user apps isn't representative of actual usage!!!!
>REEEEEEEE!!!!
>you have to use these 5kb benchmarks that are hardware accelerated only on itoys!!!
kys ipoojeet

Cope? I already said I'm not an iSheep. Are you retarded?

again, every single one of those were splash screen difference

if you think the ios and android apps are identical, you're diluted

Lmao how will they ever recover?

Attached: quarter.png (1304x1162, 126K)

The point is iPhones have less RAM which causes lag and constant reloading of apps and media. That's a bad thing.

u assholes are just mad because iphone ppl are "chads" and "thots" who cvck you every single day of your pathetic """lives""""!

nobody cares if you have an android bitch, that sure as fuck does not make you an interesting person

just don't go out and shoot up a synagouge or something, that's fucking wrong

p.s. fuck off losers

Attached: 39232826_1030027783845250_7844274170006339584_n.jpg (640x640, 86K)

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddler damage control.

Attached: 1537290734514.png (520x2380, 693K)

kill yourself you massive retard

>doesn't show task switcher for android
Just tried on my nokia 8, play store took 2 seconds to be actually usable from a cold start.

>L-L-LOOK HOW MUCH PROFIT APUL MADE OFF ME
>I PAID OVER $1000 FOR THEIR $200 MADE IN CHINA CHINKTRASH
>LOOK HOW HARD TIMMY IS POUNDING MY ASS
lmao @ ur LYFE

Say it with me:
PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1521168348826.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

Kind reminder that "the new iPad pro has a cpu more powerful than 92% of the laptops sold" lmao

If you are not an iFag that's even worse, that means you are actually a mongoloid. How is a test showing real use of the phone not better than a synthetic benchmark that shows no day to day performance? What are you a fucking idiot?

"I have the best muscles for swimming, I just don't know how to swim". rflmao

Both phones are supposed to have all apps in their memory, except that one phone didn't manage to keep it saved in memory. that's why it says "reloads" above the phones. man that was hard.

>hooktube link

I don't want to catch assburgers.

Test the same iphone in a year againts the s8 and see the assfaggots go "its just a 60 second defference, why would you need 120 seconds, an hour of loading is fine".

This. iToddlers just can't compete.
youtube.com/watch?v=zj1niKDIhOA

Attached: 1529768994212.jpg (1170x1618, 510K)

DELET DELET DELET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519397540654.png (813x1402, 369K)

the iphone looks like a babby next to a big daddy phone

couldn't watch paste 1 minute, dude talks like he has a cock in his mouth

>talks like he has a cock in his mouth
>iphone owner
Shocker.

actually I have a razor, faggot; project more

Tbh senpai everything I've owned made by Apple kike has lasted years. Windows desktops, thinkpads, Samsung phoned have only ever (and I mean high end models of those products ie 3k desktop and Samsung S5 when it came out) been pieces of shit

I'm going back to Macbook as soon as I have a chance and like fuck I'll ever use android again. Can't even feel comfortable using Windows 10 os locked down like fuck you never know what's going on. Android was good for apps that recorded phone calls and that was it

yikes

fpbp

Sometimes I wish I cared enough to get into the Apple ecosystem so I could make some actual nearly identical apps to test things like loading time, network and so on instead of these trash apps that are built on different frameworks by different teams putting in different waits and data requests.

Some people go through a homosexual curiosity phase in their lives, for most it passes.

iTODDLERS BTFO

anything that has a bigger private cache than the iphone is already faster
its nothing new

Why don't android users get that delight animations are better than things randomly flashing in and out? The phone seems slower thanks to the animations, but you guys lack the intelligence to understand that it had to load in those animations, and that the app technically already is loaded in.

>This isn't a benchmark of any kind nor does anyone doing these videos know how operating systems and software works.
And all smartphone benchmarks have been cheated by virtually every single manufacturer at this point. It's a fundamentally flawed system which shouldn't even be taken into consideration.
anandtech.com/show/7384/state-of-cheating-in-android-benchmarks
bgr.com/2018/09/07/huawei-p20-pro-benchmark-cheating-practice/

oof

>you need a 1K IQ to accept the sluggishness

Attached: 904391320474230347993290498291.jpg (310x310, 12K)