The math professor is making fun of the cs students again

>the math professor is making fun of the cs students again
>he's the only professor who teaches linear algebra
>im gonna have to take this class with him again next quarter

Is there a way to report him to the school? Can I get this class waived if the professor is making me feel unwelcomed?

Attached: Hisnameisapuapustaja_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Jesus stop wasting your parents money and study hard.

harden up, zoomerfag
you're there to study, not 'feel welcome', this is a school, not a child care

>Is there a way to report him to the school? Can I get this class waived if the professor is making me feel unwelcomed?
this,
and also, quit taking everything so personally and move on with your life

By prove your worth?

I am not paying $32k a year in tuition to have a professor call me stupid. Who will be laughing when I switch schools, along with everyone else? That professor is shooting himself in the foot since he relies on people like ME for him to have a job.

>Who will be laughing when I switch schools
everyone except for you

what level of fucking autist are you? you pay 32k a year, make it worthwhile and put your back into it. just because you aren't being mollycoddled doesn't mean that you arent being welcomed - stop being a little bitch and actually start studying and you might notice that his attitude changes over time. fucking wuss

>I am not paying $32k a year in tuition
The fuck. That's more than I'm trying to pay in total

how are you such a fucking whiny crybaby

You mean your parents are paying $32k a year.

if youre paying 32k a year, you're not doing college right buddy. have fun with that debt bucko, it aint going anywhere

>quarter
I invoke rule 2 and end my turn

welcome to the United States. I'm paying $26k/year to go to a okayish big 10 school. I'm out-of-state but they gave me a scholarship worth a decent bit more than the difference. My home state was more expensive either way.

>welcome to the United States.
I'm also in the US...

>I am not paying $32k a year in tuition to have a professor call me stupid.
>>im gonna have to take this class with him again next quarter
Sounds like you are, bitch boi. The best part is he's going to tell his future students about you, AND make fun of you specifically when you take his class again.
I sincerely hope you repeat. Don't forget to post about it!

Kys soon to be replaced by a pajeet, brainless, code monkey. No will ever acknowledge your work or your ""education"" yet alone give out a speck of respect towards your face.

>32K a year
Land of the freeDUMB AHAHAHAHA

if you don't think your future boss will call you stupid for slipping up, you have another thing coming
if you're being picked on specifically, for reasons besides work quality, then talk to him after class, don't go straight to the faculties, the teacher might not even be aware of what he's doing

>makes fun of the CS students
based teacher would take his class.

damn. must be good to live in a country where your education doesnt matter, because they dont fucking have it.

Attached: 1540936491109s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Not only to wageslave after but also PAY your jewish masters upfront for education on how to wageslave that should've been free. The right to bear arms and only to stick them up your butts repeatedly.

>The right to bear arms and only to stick them up your butts repeatedly.
eurocucks

Attached: truckoftolerrr.jpg (800x450, 53K)

stfu bitch no one cares
>32K
OH SAY CAN YOU SHAAAART

Attached: Trump_and_Bibi.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

I too am in the US and pay a 1/4th of that in one of the largest growing cities.

Attached: 7b80627844242aebbf4e6cb4cd71afee270eb060_full.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Reminder that if you unironically fail a college class you should drop out.
You can literally skip the final at most classes at my school if you did remotely well and get a C.

Now that you mention it we also laughed at CS students. It's not that just only that professor I can assure you.

>accepting a C
3.5 and above gpa master race

Prove him wrong you lil' bitch. Bet you can't.

What's the matter? Spoiled litle $0Yim gets called out by teacher for chimping out and thought his parents would also buy him his diploma? I hope they have a swift death and don't make the same mistake conceiving you next cycle after they flushed 32k a year down the toilet for retarded chimp to fail. Bravo Amerikkka.

The only person laughing will be the professor since you are funding the school with your tax dollars from federal grants kek

stop being such a thin-skinned pussy

Live in Illinois, huh?

Try being gay for pay

Based professor

These threads are 10/10
Keep making em

You better worship him you weak bitch lest you bomb 50 interviews after graduation. Toughen up buttercup the world owes you nothing

Attached: 1541032730436.png (379x498, 103K)

Most classes I have the final is at least 40% of the grade making it impossible to to pass if you skip it

You deserve it, stupid frogposter.

Attached: 1540965523471.jpg (640x732, 120K)

>

Attached: barbt.jpg (500x333, 23K)

If you can't dish banter back, you need to study more.

Here's your homework: learn how translations work by necking yourself on cam, fag boy.

graduate mathcucks are paid way less than your average H1B pajeet, use that as bantz

If you're failing his class, wouldn't that just prove he's right?

I mean... CS students are pretty fucking retarded.

>you have another thing coming
It's "another think coming", argh.
*throws glass to floor*

Nice Arkansas community college you've got there in sure your degree from Bumfuck Tech means a whole lot.

Bullshit. A maths degree will land you any job you apply to.

>go to good school
>tuition is 15k a year
>also need to eat and pay for housing
>that's another 15k a year if living on campus ~10k if not on campus
Sorry not all of us can go to the local community and have mommy pay for everything and still live at home

>tfw $300k starting salary anywhere
Feels good having a Ph.D in mathematics

>the absolute state of CS brainlets
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Get fucked, CS is pathetically trivial and is only interesting to mentally ill men who thinks they're girls.

>he doesn't get college paid for him AND tendies on demand
pleb

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (240x194, 8K)

Maybe college simply isn't for you.

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-073952_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 244K)

Wow...sophomore level courses....like..

...woah

No matter what you tell yourself Rajeesh, reality is different from your D E S I G N A T E D shitting dreams.

Have you tried not being a bitch?

Yes, that is exactly where I am from. Are we seriously that fucking bad, to the point where we are the only state this shitty?

Just like linear algebra... epic.
Consider dropping out if you can't get a C or higher in linear algebra.

He knows you're a dumb frog posting beta. You should drop out and stop wasting the professor's time.

>biology major

Attached: dunkey2.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

>can't get a C in a math class

Off yourself, retard.

>biology
I'll take my fries with ketchup.

So when will you be replaced by pajeet?

frog guy, the cs students make fun of themselves. there are always those lazy fucks that ask if they need to know this math because doing the least got anyone anything ever.

are your struggling to manage all of your classes? i have had that problem and failed a class too. it was actually more due to depression, but that's like the same coin in a way. when i finally passed i knew the material that much better. chalk it up as an opportunity. it should be easier the second time around. you might even learn it well enough to tutor others. if you handle your challenges constructively, you'll never be happy.

I think there's a lesson here for everybody:
>Don't take yourself too seriously, or you will get clowned on even harder

Because that's what hes gonna do OP. If he knows it was you, and you snitch, nothing is gonna come of it. He will just be more brutal. And you look like a bitch.

Just laugh it off, why do you give a shit what some turbonerd with math degree has? What happened to his 300k starting job?

Don't be a bitch

Hilariously true. Same goes for most engineering students. They are under the assumption that having a job that's more mathematically rigorous == higher pay. Try doing a group project with one of those spergs and find out why they are damn near unemployable outside undergraduate teaching.

>I'm so irreplaceable I memorized vocab words in a coloring book and I know how to use a pipette in a lab

>I'm so irreplaceable that someone from India won't do my job at 1/10 my salary

Man the fuck up

GIT
GUD

Man the fuck up and learn how to take the verbal abuse. You are not a unique special little snowflake, and the world out there will eat you alive if you go out there like an entitled little pussy.

Dealing with "someone is making me feel unwelcomed" is literally a skill you need for every single job out there. You wouldn't be able to flip burgers or sweep the street for longer than a day without that.

Must be good to live in a country where you have to go bankrupt if you want to go to college or break an ankle by accident.

Attached: breaking an ankle in us.jpg (2688x1520, 293K)

Whether or not you take his class doesn't matter to him that isn't how that works.

Maybe just confront him (in a non-sperg way) you zoomer kike?

Attached: 1540300355251.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

if you live in United Safespaces of America, sure. Otherwise you are just gonna get laughed at.

If you can't pass linear algebra good luck with PDE.

This.

EUROPEFAG HERE
They teach linear algebra in fucking high school here
Git gut faggot

They teach some of it, not all of it

>PDEs are relevant to programming and cs

How exactly?

talk shit back?

sounds like the prof is stating facts rather than calling names to me you fucking loser

Attached: 1509217112768.png (680x602, 315K)

> Not being able to handle banter
Boy you must hate this site