Employment

Realistically, is there anyway for a NEET with some basic high level programming skills such as myself to find work and make money sport through the Internet?

Attached: image.jpg (633x485, 40K)

Become a drone

Attached: 1540221287494.jpg (960x640, 198K)

No, too many Pakis.

Make meaningful contributions to projects and eventually people will reach out to you.

Kill yourself and try again next life.

what about web development

Yeah become a gender representative consultant, that would contribute a lot to a project

Thanks

Web dev seems to be the way to go in terms of finding work easily

This
Sorry OP you gotta wage the cultural meme war first. I know it's a bitch.

I hope so. I need a new way to make money after getting broken in a work accident.

What happened?

My back got wrecked working in a factory a year ago and isn't getting any better despite tons of pt. Need to learn a new skill that I can do from home to make money.

Any ideas so far?

Maybe web development, maybe ebay, gotta figure out something soon though. Been taking some intro core courses at the local uni so I can use loans to pay my bills lmao. Workers comp is the most fucked up org I've ever had to deal with.

If freelancing locally fair enough, but if remote wouldn't it be easier to compete with poos when knowing C and C++ rather than Java, C#, javascript, php, etc?

I have no idea but I'm guessing you are saying it would be

Go with web development. There is a reason everyone is suggesting it. Plenty of demand. Most demand doesn't even need scripts, just a website. I did one for a local restaurant, took me a week (realistically quicker, I was off my head of opiates during that time from injury).

If you know C/C++ you should know Java and C#. JavaScript is totally different and not many people who are great experts in Java/C++ are also good at JavaScript unless they are a true lifelong learner.

Concepts in many languages are the same, Singletons C# -> Java Spring attributes, etc. All just have their own implementations.

Jars === Java
DLLs === C#

>guy making johnny johnny yes papa videos
based

How much did you make per job usually? I was thinking about learning enough to be confident and then cold calling local businesses and seeing what I can drum up.

Attached: 1540126448909.png (1200x1176, 969K)

Cold calling would probably not ever work. You need to probably contact people you actually know in the area via meetup or push through your own connections. Linkedin is perfect for this. Physical meetings are critical. Also look up meet/greet events in your local area.

That all sounds fucked

Welcome to the real world

I'm 30, I've been a part of the real world for a long time fag

Oh poor baby, are you triggered because you actually have to meet and sell your product?

No I'm specifically looking for something that can be done from home because I'm a cripple now, quit being a faggot

Maybe (I'd like to see somebody who only knows, say, C++ Qt desktop development make a .Net or JSP site), but the reverse (being good at C++ coming from Java or C#) is not true. And besides this is not really about what OP could do, but what he is better off spending his time on.

Good job on ignoring the question on how much you made... Besides, if you only did ONE site and according to you it's so hard to get clients (which are probably one-off deals except for some small maintenance maybe), maybe it's not such a good idea. And OP asked what could be done through the internet, that's why I'm suggesting low level work is probably more profitable when talking about remote work.

>that's why I'm suggesting low level work is probably more profitable when talking about remote work.

What kind of work specifically if I may ask?