Is their any way to weaponize these? Asking for a friend

Is their any way to weaponize these? Asking for a friend

Attached: HKE32(2).jpg (572x572, 96K)

theres a video of a knife strapped to one

also, imagine like 100 of these charging you all with knives attached

why would you even have one just tape a phone to a hot wheels

mount a gun to it and make a mechanism that squeezes the trigger or pulls it back with a rubber band at command

Attached: 1541074942824.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

Is that an RC toy or a robot? Either way, you could just add explosives to it or something

Not without significantly re-engineering it and if you're gonna go that far you might as well go balls to the walls and develop your own autonomous weapons platform which will at least be designed to be a killing machine.

And no, taping a knife to it doesn't count. It's a tiny robot that moves at like 1mph. I can just kick that shit across the room and it's over.

Could possibly be retooled for voyeuristic purposes though.

It's a internet connected "smart" robot, it's already a weapon.

>Could possibly be retooled for voyeuristic purposes though.
This is what I'm waiting for

mount a package of explosives to the bot and use a remote detonator or you could put the explosives inside of it for something more covert.

Disassemble them and then reverse engineer the key parts into something about the size of a car, preferably with a dirty coal rolling power plant with two smoke stacks on either side.

Out fit as needed for a zombie apocalypse, program for misdemeanor.
Also make it play Thomas The Tank Engine theme song nightmare creepy version.

i heard about someone that taped a rasppi to a drone and used it as a hackdrone

Yeah, it was called Google

If it has gpio pins you can make anything with it

Attached: 1517496632549.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Tachikoma is 1600-1800usd T_T

If you get a much bigger one, armor it with a composite ceramic armor, then cover it in a slat armor about 1-1.5ft away from the the surface of the of the composite armor, then have it driven by a chosen one, they already exist.

It's a robot. I think it has voice controls. Must be some kind of stupid trend because I've seen three threads about them so far.
Use a proper sentry gun instead.

>weaponize
buzzword bingo!

replace the motors on it with higher powered ones and reverse engineer it.
or go the easy route and make it so every time it raises its forklife-type lever, it simultaneously pulls a string attached to a gun.

reddit

Any quick and painful suicide methods? Asking for this memespamming retard.

>not weaponizing everything you get your geyeyeysey hands on
comeon