I'm breaking up with u user, you aren't using dwm!!

>I'm breaking up with u user, you aren't using dwm!!

wat do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 37528932_928365727364062_9151753783611490304_n.jpg (1080x1345, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nyasharisha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODSS

Bye!

but I am using dwm (awesomewm)

Femanon is the only girl(male) for me

install gentoo

using tiling wms is a huge red flag my gf miyu uses openbox

awesome is not dwm...

>dwm
she wants me to use that bloat so I can get used to her getting bloated after we marry

>Bye then, leave my room!!

Attached: 39918923_2199942330287561_7307762098228953088_n.jpg (1080x1345, 1.48M)

>you aren't using dwm
ORLY

Attached: 123.png (196x182, 4K)

dwm is bloat in winduhs and lincucks lmao

Attached: cmp-all4.png (183x103, 4K)

look at her butte

Uh, you know that I’m using openbsd, correct? I don’t have time for your silly girly games. You know that I’ve been using cli this entire time and if you have such a horrid memory then you are a compromise to my system and I’m going to have to let you go. I’ll be sharing this to the mailing list as a security update. Good bye.

*deletes from source*

But I do use it

I've had it with you user! It's either me, or Linux! I can't stand the terminal. You're sick! You have 10 seconds to choose...

Attached: 1539609015379.jpg (1320x1140, 91K)

show me the boobies and vegenena

RAEP

But I am dwm.exe

No worries baby, I'll just switch to BSD

CD self/heart/love
rm -rf girlfriend
Pacman -S new_gf_that_loves_me
error: target not found: new_gf_that_loves_me
I will never be loved.

Yeah cause arch is bloat

I don't want a girlfriend. I like having money.

But I am! Microsoft Windows Desktop is pretty based tbqh, nice to see we have so much in common babe

>he doesn't beat his gf with a stick to keep her in line

>he has a time machine
Must be cool to be you desu

you've got the wrong guy
i've got dwm

>he needs a stick
s.o.y

Goodbye, darling
The terminal was always my first love

>slap her
>squeeze her face into the monitor
LOOK BITCH! THERE IT IS! DWM.EXE

>using distros that don't provide you a gf
arch is shit

I only have ONE woman in my life, and that is Dana Jansens
Openbox 4 lyfe

Attached: dana.png (106x94, 17K)

We should rename Jow Forums to /r9k about consumer electronics/ because you faggots clearly can't have a thread without sexually obsessing over some bitch.

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
now sex me bebe

Attached: interjection.jpg (1600x900, 464K)

Attached: 1539517323528.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

get myself a P U R E gf with xmonad

only dumb whores use dwm

and just who are you to decide my software choices?

"If you're willing to end a relationship over something so minute without explaining why I shouldn't do it aside from you not liking it, we weren't going to last long and I'm sorry I've wasted your time thus far. Door's right there if you really want to do this"

Is Openbox even developed still?

>unironically wearing calvin klein
good riddance, you were wasting your time with this sub70 iq human being.

>calvin klein
femanon here. literally what is this meme i see on the internet? it looks like shit too, so it's nothing special.

>giving in to shit tests
Anyone who replied with anything except "no" is a retard.

It is ~finished~, just like Dana intended.

With dwm, if I ever move a window currently in tiling mode with the mouse it switches to this weird floating mode that I can't exit. I can see the mode that the window is in switching on the statusbar if I try to change it, but it just stays weirdly floating and won't tile or do anything else until I exit it. It's probably an easy enough fix but bspwm is too nice to care.

b-but this is my room

did you intentionally make it look like female (male) or is it just me

nothing wrong with i3 + workspace_layout tabbed hide_edge_borders smart

Seriously though, do you think there are any women who use dwm

dont talk to me you creep

nice try but that's dwm.exe

find a new gf since I'm apparently a chad

Attached: 1518932827149s.jpg (117x125, 2K)

yeah, some, but only male

>gf_
>that_loves_me

Attached: 1506346903480s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

yeah but you have to first unzip

DAYM
Dana looks like THAT ?

> thumbnails
> the thread

Attached: 1509087034308s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

>reasoning with women
so i see you're alone here

>developed
don't think there's much to do on perfection
if you mean if it's alive, i suppose yes

yes, we are all femanons here

It's a revival of 90s fashion I think

there's nothing to fix besides your use of it

I sure hope it's something that should be fixed. It's a common motion that's easy to do accidentally. The fact that it will permanently lock a possibly important window into an impractical and inconvenient layout is not a logical or well designed default behaviour.

read your config.h or better stop using it

Oh cool so it's a fixable configuration issue, like I already said. The issue isn't dwm being scary or impossible to configure, it's just that other window managers are good enough to not really care about putting in the effort with dwm.

Listen here bitch, you are ugly

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

Sauce

Try a little taste of this, baby.
Ya know ya wannit.

Attached: cinnamon-benefits-eat-healthy.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Post face or gtfo

As if I am dumb enough to doxx myself.

Ugly cunt detected.

No, I am cute and adorable :3

instagram.com/nyasharisha/

Attached: fc180210279bfa7011836a836adea2cc.jpg (527x340, 29K)

Great rehearsal, now try and tell that to a real person

Post something or i'll beat u up

I am in fact using dwm and you aren't even 2D so you're the schizo and not me I'm pretty sure.