How does it feel knowing Linus got kicked out of Linux development for being too toxic?

How does it feel knowing Linus got kicked out of Linux development for being too toxic?

Attached: LinuxCon_Europe_Linus_Torvalds_05.jpg (2346x2346, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/linus-torvalds-is-back-in-charge-of-linux/
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/log/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty good because he was totally unprofessional. I know his attitude is kind of a meme at this point but I hate bosses who act surly all the fucking time. It hurts productivity and discourages creativity. He needed to take a chill pill.

Attached: 30393.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Attached: 800px-Ceiling2.jpg (800x534, 64K)

I doubt hes more toxic than any tech-tranny

>dumb cunt says what

Attached: 10-4.png (128x128, 33K)

Feels bad man.
1. It's a sign of the shitty times we're in
2. His fiery attitude is what kept shit decent this whole time.
3. Linux will be falling off of the reliability band-wagon soon enough.

I would say he's at that level. The only saving grace is he doesn't talk shit to people IRL apparently whereas trannies are known to fly into hormone induced rages over slight provocations.

What

You know this from personal experience?

How long until Linux is known as the Tranny OS by NPCs?

different guy.
They're mental cases most of the time. And yes I do. I've never met one that didn't fucking smell like they didn't take a shower for a week.

>His fiery attitude is what kept shit decent this whole time
>Not the 1000s of people writing code and fixing bugs
Sure thing bro

This thread is a fucking plant. Linus was not that bad at all and just did what he had to do to make the project work like it should.

We need a new open source kernal

He had final say faggot. Lets they how the cock/coc fucks it up.

Fucking Stallman and his shills should have finished the Hurd kernal already

what will we call it? i'll make the logo

Why do SJWs love the word "toxic" so much?

We are already using openbsd now

Pic related. It's you.

Attached: 1513877248892.png (238x234, 46K)

It's what they are. They're projecting

>Final say in something which is decentralized and not controlled by a single entity anyway
>Lets they how the cock/coc fucks it up.
If you have to wonder this then you don't know how the system works

>Stallman and his shills
>Finishing anything
>Developing anything

he's came back to the team after a week

and they didn't really kick him, he called the intel employees faggots for writing shitty code. and they threw a hissy fit after he decided to go on a holiday and skip a :super important" kernel meeting

Dubs of truth.

Linux is not professional, it's a hobby

lmao

>based Jow Forums does it again

I can't believe anyone still defends him, people like him are the reason why I never got good at C

>people like him are the reason why I never got good at C
wow, what a great excuse, can i use it sometime?

you never got good at c cause you are a fucking brainlet expecting everyone to spoonfeed you every step you make. You are that guy in the team who cannot be left alone or he's capable of pulling off a memory leak in 10 minutes.

Basically Linus is the reason why dumb coders didn't poison the kernel for the last 30 years.

Linus is probably on a nice vacation somewhere reaping the benefits of his red hat stocks not giving a fuck.

We can call it the Jow Forumsernel, should it be a microkernel or monolithic?

>unprofessional
Yes. He was unprofessional - just like he told you from the very beginning.
>I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones. This has been brewing since april, and is starting to get ready. I'd like any feedback on things people like/dislike in minix, as my OS resembles it somewhat (same physical layout of the file-system (due to practical reasons) among other things).
What exactly did you expect from
>won't be professional
did you expect that to mean it was professional? If I'm enjoying my hobby and you come along and ask me to play with you then that's great as long as we're having fun but if you start being a stupid jackass and give me bad code then I'll tell you that you are ruining my hobby with your garbage code.

he's right, you know

Attached: meaningless-benchmark.png (907x460, 44K)

He came back to development two weeks ago you inbred fucks.

Attached: 1533239540275.png (900x900, 43K)

This!

zdnet.com/article/linus-torvalds-is-back-in-charge-of-linux/

Fucking retards man.

no shit
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/log/

and we've even had quite a few examples of the effects of the re-education camp such as
>But the HID people really should have caught this themselves, rather than have me deal with an oops during the merge window. Tssk, tssk.
..which, I assume, would previously have resulted in deserving verbal abuse beyond release. Thank that tssk tssk is enough to prevent those stupid HID people from introducing oops'es to his kernel hobby in the future? he should have told them

>surly
Should i post it

it feels like its time to stop updating linux

probably not until most of the users of linux are trannies.

cringe

> How does it feel knowing Linus got kicked out of Linux development for behaving as a 14yo edgelord?
Feels good, being bullish and swearing a lot doesn't make you right or compelling, it makes you an asshole.

No he didn't, he chose to take a break and now he's back. OP with alternative facts again.

Does this faggot shave his arms?

Finally the real question.

>he doesn't shave his arms for superior words per minute

Feels like there's a final solution to the SJW problem that I wanna try.

Attached: 1532297358869.png (720x665, 521K)

The meanest boss on earth. Linux is a piece of shit. He expects it too. I heard his cousin once asked for college help and he flipped her off as well. It’s his persona really. Then when you are in his off time he’s the nicest person.

t.

Attached: 20180918_054740.jpg (632x351, 135K)

It’s the only way he can express that he cares so much.

This

Linus is awesome. He never had any qualm about calling people on out on their bullshit regardless of their 'status'. It doesn't matter if you are a post grad student or a senior engineer at Intel, if you pushed bullshit you called out for it. His abrasiveness is one of the secret ingredients to the success of Linux, it will be missed and the kernel will take a hit as people with weaker spines lack the will power to confront bullshit pushed by mega corps.

Ligma balls

>The gernel :--D

Attached: Spurdo[1].jpg (1600x900, 105K)

My first thought as well. Spurdo needs to be in the logo.

>finding fresh water in a sea of piss

>IBM buys Red Hat
Riiiiiiiiight

/Thread

He learned his lesson the hard way.
Another victory for social justice.
Soon we will have enough transexual moderators to kick Jow Forums out of Jow Forums

Attached: soon.jpg (500x349, 34K)

He was pretty chill. Others just should have been more understanding to culture he comes from. As Finnish immigrant he should have defended management by perkele against trannies, forced those liberal white american trannies to keep checking their privilege and reminded about genocides white americans have been involved in and doubled down on americans of German heritage.

I honestly respect the Finn people for having produced a guy like Torvalds. Loving, caring and honest. Too bad the SJWs got to him. He did well standing his ground all these years, now it is up to the community to pick where he left off, and call scumbags for their bullshit.

i mean all jokes aside who would've written GCC? at least stallman created something that will last as long as *nix lives

I like hot trannies. But it seems that the ugly unpassable ones are the ones who are unhinged and are the biggest most vocal SJW's.

And infinite regressions and garbage commits made it every single day. Coincidence? Coincidence that every version since 2.6 was more broken than the last with ever so few exceptions (in which case it was one step forward, 200 steps back rather than a billion steps back)?

they already are

He should have to undergo an hour of sucking tranny cock every day for sensitivity training

I'd be willing to take one for the team and do it for him

Sadly that's the only gnu project worth half a shit and it has very large warts.

Those 1000s of people writing code and fixing bugs listen to his command.

faggot

He came back, so...

That's some gay shit

>listen to his command
lolwut? linus isn't a CEO

The awesome thing with trannies is you can punch way above your weight. A regular girl who is 10/10 would never even look at you but a 10/10 would because they have less options because a lot of guys are scared of "being gay". I suppose I understand that, it can make you a little confused about your sexuality. At first I just wanted to top the Ladyboys but eventually I was sucking them and enjoying bottoming for them. Now I prefer them even to cisgendered women.

>flipped her off
Keyword here is 'her'. Females are just bottomless pits that ask you to keep throwing in more resources, protection, assistance, tutoring. If she's your girlfriend, you might get sex - maybe, on a transactional basis. If she's your wife, you already aren't getting sex. If it's family or a "friend" you aren't getting anything besides more pleas for endless help and resources. Women are shit.

this, and if they somehow succeeded it would be retarded in some way, like most of GNU
to a big part, a shitload of external contributors, and companies, even

You are just gay senpai, you are just afraid to admit it so you think you are attracted to trannies instead of guys.

So he is completely out? I thought he will comeback

Another user here:

Yes. I've never met one that wasn't a horrible caricature of some PCOS-tier-pms rage sheboon chimping out.