Why is Google search so bad? I'm actually getting better results from DuckDuckGo

Why is Google search so bad? I'm actually getting better results from DuckDuckGo..

Attached: googlesucks.png (1030x318, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/2/26/17053496/apple-google-cloud-platform-icloud-confirmation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they decided in 2016 that it's more important to promote leftist ideology than to provide accurate search results

yeah this is true, my job requires a lot of googling I've been getting some garbage results for searches lately and used duckduckgo out of desperation and it got me exactly what I was looking for

unfortunately i don't think google's declining search quality will have any effect on their search business because most of their users search for dumb shit that they preload and display easily

It's hilarious how hard they try to censor searches for memes. Like some guy at google had to develop the AI patterns for censoring Jow Forums meme operators. Imagine this fucking shit.

I hope none of you poor fuckers are holding GOOG because it's getting seriously bad.

>dumb shit that they preload and display easily
You wanna see a fun trick with the preloading?

Start typing these phrases and tell me what preloads

>black nationalism
>Asian nationalism
>Latin nationalism
>arab nationalism
And then do
>white nationalism

Really activates those almonds

>google tanking
>apple tanking
>amazon tanking

what did (((they))) mean by this?

they actually have some 3rd party shit now to display ads if you have an ad blocker. It loads results then loads ads like 1 second later so you might click on it by accident. And the ads are all shitty clickbait titles.

Attached: 1538289157695.jpg (464x618, 32K)

google is tanking, and it's so satisfying

what's exciting is who's going to take their place. we'll have a new pax internetia for a period of time before the usurper eventually succumbs to the same disease google is dying of. but the peacetime will be worth it

I've installed ad nauseum on all my machines now, and have tried ecosia or just typing in the url straight. It's actually quite alright to do without it.

>ecosia
wtf it's actually fast

>ecosia
Holy shit it is fast, cool

Yandex gives substantially better image search results than google.

There's really no reason to use Google anymore. I want to swap away from gmail and probably should've done it years ago. Piece of shit company staffed by piece of shit people.

i already deleted my google accounts two months ago. don't miss it at all

What's the list of actual good gmail alternatives?

Do you use iphone?

yea, why?

this

Is it even necessary to have a list? Fuckin hotmail is better than gmail at this point.

Hell I can't even use gmail on my laptop because their fancy new gui sucks up so much processor power it takes minutes to load.

But hotmail is still botnet as fuck. What are the gmail-tier quality providers who arent botnet?

it was hyperbole. get an icloud account

iCloud is hosted by Google LOL

yeah right

google is probably censored by the actual gov't of the united states

btw. anyone catch that $90 million coverup of sexual harassment they just had?

Sorry you had to learn this from Jow Forums

theverge.com/2018/2/26/17053496/apple-google-cloud-platform-icloud-confirmation

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-041523_Chrome.jpg (1439x1203, 243K)

cock.li

I am not sending serious emails to people from an account that links to a site that says it has "email with cocks". Might be great for trading anime little girl lesbian pics or whatever but it ain't gonna work for real shit.

Attached: eABWKz1.png (482x480, 239K)

Google used to be perfect for searches when it wasn't being censored and search results being tweaked to confirm to a certain way of thinking.
If you were that important you would have your own domain name to send emails from.

I used to always use Webcrawler 20 years ago.

>trees are planted in africa and south america

I use protonmail.

I was trying to find that webm of huffington post in nazi mode. First link I got was "white genocide conspiracy theory" from wikipedia.

It's not about leftist shit. It's about ads. Google only gives results that generate ad revenue. It's as simple as that. That's why all the results are now identical garbage.

What the FUCK happened to reverse image search on Google? It was working fine about a year ago but it almost never works now

According to some thread here a few days ago, they intentionally handicapped the fuck out of it to avoid lewd or something. Also dae remember that time it identified some brothers as gorillas? Prob that too.

Yandex works good. Gotta love Russia.

Heh.

Attached: oyvey.png (719x309, 14K)

>2016

2008 at least

Just use yandex images, it's unironically much better.

Attached: huff.jpg (1024x1345, 359K)

um

Attached: all.png (1809x1495, 880K)

Thanks frens

Christ that second frame is retarded.

I guess it's tree times better than Google

Attached: 1540746338935.jpg (328x319, 72K)

I banned crawlers from Amazon servers from my website, because generally only spammers use it.
But I noticed duckduckgo crawlers also got kicked off my website.