Making Imageboard

Hey, Does everybody have any link for books or tutorial video about making Imageboard site and run it through Android app like "Overchan." also modifying overchan to be the based app for the site.
Thanks.

I'm a noob, but I know some basic HTML, Css, from editing blogspot template. also running a landing page for a year, so iknow pretty much about hosting and domain name.

Attached: 1.png (186x310, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kennell/imageboards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First step for you is to get an android that wasn't made 10+ years ago

Don't know what you mean, but i have a samsung phone.

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F267762%2Ffacepalm (950x534, 64K)

c/mon mate i need some real input here.
i got the link about the software to make the website, but how do I apply and modify it.

Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support
bharat se ho kya?

>asking on Jow Forums
you won't make it

What you're asking is relatively complex. I doubt there's any tutorial for making something as obscure as an imageboard.

i thought this is tech board, i'm trying to make some technology here

so where do i go bud?

learn a programming language and draw a plan on what sort of scripts an imageboard requires and create them

Use vichan, add it to clover.

There's this so called "software" but I don't know where to start applying and modifying it. Do you have a clue?

Hey, No, everybody doesn't have any link for books or tutorial video about making imageboard site and run it through Android app like "Overchan". also modifying overchan to be based app for the site.
You are welcome.

Why so butthurt, if you don't know anything just be silent. ok.

Sit down, be humble.

my friend, google, have a lot of links and tutorials

But google is not everybody.

>want to make something but don't have any idea whatsoever about even the basics of how
>"I know, I'll ask Jow Forums and then get prickly when people take the piss out of me"

Wtf is this bullshit thread

Sounds like BO material.

can't decide whether this is bait or the most meta post I've seen

Will you make another russian botnet?

No you are trying to be spoonfed and glue something together.
1. Learn some algorithms in language you find nice. Brotip. Do it in higher level as your knowledge is limited and you dont have 5yrs for this
2. Choose one framework for your language. For example Django. Any framework will be good to go. Do some courses for that FW.
3. Learn about REST, databases and how to implement then in your FW
4. Now you know what to draw. Take pencil and paper and draw yourself shitty ui. Mark what button should do what on per first.
5. Think. Thing good. Before you touch anything have yourself thought about everything. User management. File storage. dynamic content generation. Post and get requests. Everything
6. Begin to assembly backbone of your website. With simple UI at first
7. Polish your website with some nice CSS and ajax call...pick whatever u find ugly and google how to make it better. Now you know what to google.
8. Thank me later.

This is how you do it. Dont skip any of those steps. Every step is vital for good website!

Cheerio

Attached: SHK_20160904_India-Munnar_2099.jpg (1000x667, 92K)