Poor Intel

Poor Intel

Attached: 58qayNI[1].png (1800x850, 225K)

Attached: bA0Rqch[1].png (1800x950, 285K)

Attached: ZGx5YH3[1].png (1300x900, 197K)

Attached: i4lv0fr[1].png (1800x850, 230K)

Holy fucking crap they are done

Press S to pay respects.

This is a result of low stock and high price.

9th gen was a colossal flop jesus christ

Attached: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.jpg (1166x910, 144K)

>Mfw German
>Mfw all AMD users are commie fucks who hate Germany, their grandparents and their history but also are "refugees welcome" and "fck afd xd" posters
I hope Intel gets a grip

Nvidia is next their rtx consumer side is fucked nobody is buying it

Nice try, Shlomo.

shut up goy

>poor
Yes.. Soon
Good Fuck them

How's Ryzen r5 2600 for ps2 emulation?

>ps2
Even sandy bridge would be fine

not as good because of single core advantage to intel.

I know, i have g4560 right now and it works perfectly but thinking about an upgrade.
Read that too.

Whoever made this plot deserves to be fired, holy shit is that an eyesore.

PS2 emulation hasn't been an issue for years.
Get better eyes.

I agree. The circular graphs are easier to read.

I have a 5-year-old 8320 (bulldozer) and it can emulate ps2 quite well thanks, and rpcs3 is playable at 480p but not higher. I'm upgrading a 2600x soonish, but I digress.
Update your memes, /vg/.

>Intel still makes more money
Really bogs my nogs.

Just like how druglords still make more money.

Why can't they just divide bar into two parts, Intel and AMD?
so AMD is having more revenue and CPUs sold than Intel?
It'll probably change in the future.

The Asian market props up Intel sales.

I don't see how 10nm is in dev hell new uarch is 3+ years away so amd will have had almost 5 years to catch up in sales and 5nm is already in phones with 7nm CPUs and gpus next year

>so Intel is behind on technology?
why Asia specifically?

so wait a min
in summer months ppl buy intel
but in winter they buy ryzen?

Fucking hell trip fag Intel has had nothing to counter Ryzen for over a year how big of a rock are you under it's all Jow Forums talks about

Last year in the autumn they bought Intel so your point is moot.

newfag
watching benchmarks and prices Ryzen seemed superior.

>Why can't they just divide bar into two parts, Intel and AMD?
They're already divided. The left column for each month is AMD, the right column is Intel. It's just subdivided to keep track on what CPUs are selling the most for each
>so AMD is having more revenue and CPUs sold than Intel?
AMD is selling like 70% of CPUs but getting say 60% of the total revenue. Intel probably has higher margins.

>why Asia specifically?
Because the white man buys AMD

Attached: 1540844650114.png (1024x619, 425K)

figured that out already, didn't want to reply again
Great we are having some competition, now I don't want the new AMD to become Intel, I want good competition and decent prices
sounds weird, how do you buy inferior and more expensive CPU?
cool graphs bro

>tripdude
Cringe

Kys subhuman

Attached: Borgnigger.jpg (1653x595, 151K)

>sounds weird, how do you buy inferior and more expensive CPU?
cool graphs bro
Because it's cheaper and Asians get Intel cores way cheaper than others because they produce them

Kys kike

Attached: 1539107572471.png (698x396, 34K)

I see, makes sense

R5 2600 is better than the G4560 in every single way. Just the fact that you have more cores, will be enough to offset any single core performance advantage the G4560 might have when OC'd, because 2 cores are not enough for computing in modern operating systems, namely Windows 10.

cost 2-3x times as much too

It's only Germany's market. Also intel shifted to higher margin server market which has poor yields so they sell less CPUs for high price, quantity wise their share in consumer market decrease, but their profits increased. They can't compete in performance with AMD so they decided to ride on the intel quality meme, like you know, those advertisments "hurr our datacenter only uses intel hardware" and such. It allows them to both get the money to invest in new arch and fill datacenters with their garbage before AMD releases 7nm EPYC. The strategy actually works very well for them.

I just don't see a piddly 28 core housefire beating 64 core Rome next year and the crazy 128 256 core stuff they have coming