1000$ for 3 year old tech

>1000$ for 3 year old tech

How can Google spyware fags compete with Apple?

Attached: 7C06A6F8-B1BD-4DBA-9791-2275BB23AE1F.png (650x600, 43K)

>implying iOS isn't spyware too

what's the point of having powerful phone? My 3GB RAM 2017 chink phone can't even handle excel without crashing.

in before
>muh instagram
>muh camera
>muh screen to body ratio

>apple is faster goy, trust the benchmarks
>no no, ignore the real world tests

>inb4 jewgle
rooting exists

>spedometer
Apple benchmark

>iPhone SE which was Apples ghetto option for the poorfags would smoke the latest Lagdroid flagships
Kinda crazy.

....and what does any of this mean?
Which browser am I supposed to use if I were to compare against these results?
Just the default one?
Chrome?
Firefox?
What the fuck are mobiles desu

you're supposed to use speedometer

Attached: DnUmEop.jpg (200x200, 6K)

pixel 3 / 3xl conspicuously absent

spedometer is a fucking test that try over 480 js framework

Attached: 1541176196238.png (571x618, 59K)

>Same arm cores with different confuguration
>One is 2.1 times faster
Nothing suspicious here itard. Nothing at all.

Attached: graph.png (1000x1000, 67K)

It basically has the same chip as most chinkphones. Stock Android plays a bigger factor in use but doubt it makes much of a difference in benchmarks (as seen by Pixel 2 vs S8 that had the same CPU if I remember it right), at least not large enough to make it really stand out.

Since A5 or so Apple moved a LOT from basic ARM design and constantly improved on it further, while the others just take the basic qualcomm shit. Besides there is the whole OS factor. You underestimate what a huge mess Android is.

It's perfectly reasonable not to like Applel, iPhones, iOS or whatever, but you have to be absolutely deluded to deny that their CPUs are in another fucking league. The benchmarks don't even include the much lower power-draw that allows them to get away with smaller batteries.

>this is how delusional iToddler subhumans are
Apple are bottom of the barrel trash that just cheat their benchmarks with half their silicon going to dedicated AES which specialize in these tiny 5k benchmarks.
They can't even begin to compete with Qualcomm much less Intel or AMD in actual 50MB, 500MB, 1GB+ actual programs with real workloads.

Attached: 1513503316455.webm (640x360, 545K)

because we all know that we bought a smartphone to use WEB APPS on the fucking web
right?

>They can't even begin to compete with Qualcomm much less Intel or AMD in actual 50MB, 500MB, 1GB+ actual programs with real workloads.
Links please.

my high end pc scored 72
what did this shit benchmark mean by this

>ignores attached webm

Attached: 1519682372688.jpg (600x600, 111K)

Fuck off with that zoomer shit. Link to an actual article.

Probably that your browser/OS suck dick.

I don't really give a shit about benchmarks but when it comes to browsing, I don't really feel any difference between my passively cooled Core M with Safari and my (bit dated) gaymer desktop with overclocked FX6300 and Fiyafawks.

>disproves point
>i-it doesn't count
>m-muh zoomer me me

>random webm disproves point
Assuming you're not retarded and not trolling ... that's not how it works, son. There is zero credibility and zero background information about the methodology.

(inb4 you bitch about OP's image, it's obviously a screen taken from anandtech, so anyone wanting more info can easy find it)

>app loads visibly slower
>it proves nothing!!!1!one!

He is using his iphone... hi doesn't know what a webm is

>random video shows something without any context
>something is a thing!
Am I supposed to reply with a video of random lagdroids crashing? Shit, you're really a zoomer.

>we want to test how fast a phone runs apps so we should
>A) run apps
>B) run benchmarks that are 1/100000 the size of apps and produces results that are always exactly opposite of how they perform
LMAO. Seethe more you street shitting iPajeet.

Attached: 1533604539873.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

So link to an article about how well they run apps that includes information about the methodology, multiple runs and so on.

Are you the type of brainlet who gets convinced that climate change is a scam after seeing a video of snow somewhere?

>t. brain dead itoddler subhuman that gets convinced of iShit performance "advantage" because of geekbench numbers even when they get BTFO by actual app speed tests every single year without fail

>buzzwords galore
>not even attempting to prove this bullshit
Imagine my surprise!

>street shitting iPoojeet gets BTFO with hard facts
Show how your fake benchmarks are more representative of app performance than actual apps. Oh wait you can't. This is why no one takes iToddler subhumans seriously. LMAO. Seriously consider killing yourself, you're a waste of oxygen.

Attached: 1516575647211.jpg (996x954, 323K)

>digging even deeper

NO ARGUMENT LMAO
Show how your fake benchmarks are more representative of app performance than actual apps. Oh wait you can't.
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1535464450499.png (813x1402, 369K)

Have one last pity (You)

N O

A R G U M E N T

LMAO ABSOLUTELY SEETHING.

Attached: 1516328352520.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

Should I pull out that really obvious benchmark where A11 throttles (over 50%) within minutes?

Nevermind the A12. Apple took super wide designs and shoved them in an SoC. These are the least reliable processors ever made, and it has been going on since the A7 .

>Benchmarks matter
>At all

The A9 on the iPhone SE is supposed to be on par (if not better) than the SD 820.
However, on actual usage my RN5 with its SD 636 is FAR faster than my POS iPhone SE.