I need a new TV in my new apartment, lads

I need a new TV in my new apartment, lads

I'm looking at Sony TVs and I'm confused as fuck

series XF, XE and XD

what is the difference? which one is the best for films and video games?

help, please

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a Panasonic plasma

best ones ive seen are Samsung QLED and they have freesync for gaming

XF is 2018 models, XE is 2017, XD is 2016. That simple. Each is a marginal improvement over the previous.

good. I'm interested in KD-65XF9005B

That's a good TV. You can check rtings.com for some more specific details on it. Slightly different name, but the US version:
rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900f

Sony TVs traditionally have the lowest input lag.

thanks. how much does it cost in the US? here it's 1900€

No idea, I'm also in EU. I have the x930e myself. I paid roughly 1200 euros for it half a year ago, but that was a really good deal.

They're good but with one exception: at 1080p60, and ONLY 1080p60, there's double the input lag, due to additional processing that can't be disabled. Playing at 4k or at 1080p 120Hz solves this. Sadly, it means my Nintendo Switch is a bit slower, but not terribly so.

Op, dont listen to this faggot. Qled is shit.

>They're good but with one exception: at 1080p60, and ONLY 1080p60, there's double the input lag
Must be upscaling algorythms.

Yeah. I'm just glad that 1080p120 bypasses it entirely for some crazy good response times.

why are they shit? ive seen every new tv with my own eyes and the picture on the new QLEDs from Samsung look by far the best.

t. samshill

so can you tell me why they are bad? i actually want to know before i buy one next year. or youre just one of those autists who are doing activism against X company for whatever reason? then i can safely ignore your post.

so Switch can't be played at 1080 120Hz?

Correct. Input has to be 120Hz. Only PC can do that.

what about an Xbox One X

Too bright and colors really look bad, pretty much any sony lcd look better except not as bright (which is also good thing). Of course you cant even compare qled to oled because oled is just on another level

the qled looked better than oled to me, oled just had better blacks. something tells me you guys are thinking all qleds are the same. they have wide ranges in specs.

>oversaturated colors=good
retard

oleds have burn-in problems, which is fucking awful for vidya

I find that hard to believe, pretty much anyone who compares the two have said that oled has superior picture quality. Better blacks is oversimplification, oled doesnt have a backlight, that makes all colors better. Qled is literally the opposite, its so bright every colors looks like crap.

Oled is not good for gaming but for movies its the best, for gaming qled tech have hardly any advantages over regular tn or ips gaming displays.

Should run at 4K so no issues.

Panasonic ZT60

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>plasma from 2013
Not knocking plasma but a screen like that is going to be hard to acquire to say the least and to be honest if you set up a perfectly calibrated plasma next to a modern high end TV on standard mode most are going to say the modern tv looks better even if the color calibration is completely fucked