Which one is better?

Attached: Better.jpg (3571x1260, 1.08M)

Attached: apple-airpods-incase-1500x1001.jpg (1500x1001, 75K)

Out of those two

Oxiclean free 99.999% silver

>earplugs
They both look like shit.

Attached: shure-se215-cl.jpg (1600x1201, 156K)

Which one has better sound quality?

No one knows what either of those are.

nice meme

The one with the shorter cable

If you have any question, I have the IT01. I bought them not long ago after looking at many review. It was a thought choice, not an impulsive decision.
I don't own a pair of MHA750 to make a comparison, but for what I know they are both great.

Those are RHA MA750 and iBasso IT01

How is the treble on the IT01? Are they overtly harsh?

Gr07

Not at all, they are clear. If you go for it, don't judge them out of the box. At first I was thinking it was an overly bassy pair of monitors, but after a bunch of hours they sound much different and way better. I don't know if was me getting used to a new sound signature or if burn-in is actually useful and not much of a meme. I remember I wasn't that impressed at first, I was just excited for the different sound signature. Now I have a much better opinion about those IEM, they are and they feel premium. Great package too.

As a downside, the cable is a little too short for my taste. I was used to go from my ears, under my jacket/hoodie and in my pocket plugged on my phone. Now the cable has to go over the jacket/hoodie, or I can't comfortably use my phone. Also, it doesn't have a mic.

Thank you for responding. How do they fair with epic music or movie scores? Also how loud are they? I am really sorry for asking too much questions

I don't know if you are already used to IEM, but you don't need them super loud since the isolation is so damn strong. Anyways it obviously depends on where you plug them, but IEMs are usually low impedance and you don't need an amplifier. I never go full volume on my phone, but I have to go on the high side of the android thing if I want them loud. It's hard for me to make an objective statement about this, but I suppose you'll be fine with their loudness. Maybe you'll have to go full volume to satisfy your taste, but I doubt you will feel them too softy and quiet.

It's an audio device and if you ever spent some money for these things, let's be real... no matter if you spend 50$ or 5000$, there is no such a thing that will make you open your mouth because of the greatness of its sound. If you look for neutrality you should probably aim at something else, those have a more fun signature. It should be good for film scores and those kind of music. If they are absolutely the best or just one of the best is a matter of taste, but they are definitely top tier and well worth the price. The premium quality of the whole package is what made me pull the trigger: you have a wide variety of ear plugs, a detachable cable, a small metallic thing to carry them, so on and so forth. It's not just about sound quality, they do look well built and expansive. 100$ for a pair of IEMs is not for everyone, but if you are ready to spend them I am sure you will not regret buying those.

Attached: 56deed89ly1fmf8o7el46j21kw0vatmz.jpg (2048x1126, 571K)

Thank you

mein niger

stop being 12 and buy real headphones

hahahahaha i literally found one of those on the bus

lucky bastard

What are real headphones in your opinion?

neither

Attached: Audeze-iSINE-20-Earbud.jpg (400x562, 99K)

The irony is that anyone who actually wears headphones in public looks like a 12 year old

>He listens to digital audio
lmao