Why are the only people who use bant are finns, russians, that one east asian country, Spanish and italian

Why are the only people who use bant are finns, russians, that one east asian country, Spanish and italian.
Oh and 56ers too.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Cause we are the only based countries

The rest are smart enough to stay away

I think I've seen only 2-3 Germans here and a few from switzerland

There are like 4 British posters.

There's 3-4 Danes. Pretty weird since Denmark is such a small country.

Attached: 345678909.png (450x563, 173K)

Only 3 Russians here and 2 Finns. Lots of Americans though.

whats doing fags

Attached: 1536222862830.jpg (640x640, 33K)

theres 5 regulars russians at the very least

It has to be more than 2, I know there has to be at least 2 aside from myself

You two have pretty decent sized populations for your respective countries, yet I'm pretty sure I see more kiwis on here than anons from your countries.

According to different websites that track the statistics of Jow Forums, about half of all the posts that are made on this website (the website as a whole, not just Jow Forums) are made from connections that seem to originate from America. VPN's are prevalent, but even so, most people aren't going to bother with a VPN unless they have something they really want to hide. I think it's safe to say that there's a fucking lot of Americans on this board.

Attached: 1537507423890.png (259x224, 16K)

I know what you mean. I screenshotted this a few weeks ago. Either there are a few different kiwi's that browse this board at different times and all (or some) of us coincedentally posted one after the other in the same thread, or everyone was using a vpn and coincedentally picked new zealand to be the country to pretend to be from. But I think the former is more likely. Pic related.

Also, I've seen a few different finns post on here before. I've seen as many as 4 in one thread before.

Attached: kiwi-reunion.png (801x815, 177K)

Most are the results of my split personality disorder

Alsop we got 2 abes

3 abes, one is American, but he's still an abe

Okay three abes but who's the real one?

All real, its a kind of a trinity

Singapoor is east asian now? Or do you mean gay south korea

Attached: oh wowie anone.png (418x480, 354K)

I see
It's cool

Well you are A part of ASEAN

>capital A
thanks lad

Attached: blushe.png (1037x1056, 1.32M)

i see a few other aussies and sheep fuckers