Buy premium design

>buy premium design
>beautiful slim design
>put a big ugly ass case on it

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: note-9-purple-front-full.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

I get what you mean but Its practically mandatory now.One potential drop of your new shiny all glass flagship smartphone and its an expensive brick.

>I take my numale toys very seriously

I don't motherfucker!

Are you stupid? It's because glass is slippery and phones are expensive to replace and repair

Because it's like $400 give or take to fix AMOLED displays.

Stop being so clumsy. I've broken exactly one phone screen over the past 10 years.

>lose your shit over bezels
>buy phone with no bezels
>use case that overlaps screen

Nah, closer to $200 from samsung directly. If i remember my Note5 was $180 and change, the S9 was right around $200 or $210.

>t. had his Note5 and S9 screens replaced.

Also they make phones super thin so you can put a case on them without them becoming huge bricks. No one actually expects you to carry a glass sandwich around

Because not all Americans are girls who have purses.

I've got an Otterbox Commuter on my S9, was $20 and the phone is still very thin. Dropped it and it was fine, not a single dent nor crack on the screen.

>broken one

That's one too many, you chucklefuck.

Oops by $1200

Some of us reproduce and aren't incels.

"slim" "premium" design is ugly. I can't understand why would someone like it in, it's terrible to hold a thin slice of metal, it looks like a slice of metal instead of a phone. and it's objectively worse.

I usually put a slim cases on my phones and that has worked pretty well, usually ones that have a matte back and don't feel like cheap rubber.

With that said, I wish see through cases were made of better material though, I like the look of them but they yellow too easily and tend to feel like garbage in the hand.

They larp as embarrassed millionaires by buying overpriced shit they don't need and can't afford. Then they are so afraid of the measly 1k 'investment' they try to protect it with all their might.

just use a cheap phone, they don't break as easy

>$1200 to replace a screen
Stop buying Apple

>bought note8 on release
>no case or screen protector
>no scratches or cracks

I've dropped this thing from about 2ft 20 or so times, slipping off my lap onto my tile floor, out of my pocket when I get into the car onto concrete, gorilla glass 6 isn't fragile

I've had my Note8 since launch, but i've kept it in an otterbox Defender for most of it's life. Though I have no screen protector on it.

Dropped it a few times, worst drop was ~3 feet from the cab of a pickup truck to the asphalt of the parking lot beneath.

I haven't broken a single screen in over ten years because I've always used a case.

>be woman or homosexual
>find a case to be "2 ugly 4 me XDD"
>drop all-glass phone at least twice a month
People are retarded, move on.

Why do you care?

>Stop being so clumsy. I've broken exactly one phone screen over the past 10 years.

that's like saying stop having cancer

big if true

At my old job we had our annual all hands meeting offsite, probably around 80 pajeets, digital janitors (at least they're white, enjoy unemployment CS grads), and noc monkeys.
Only three people didn't have their phones in a case, myself included. Oh and like 8 of us were American, myself also included.

Because glass phones are shit

>Why do Americans do this?

Try dropping your uncased phone onto the sidewalk and see how beautiful it looks afterwards.

>don't care about muh premium feel
>think glass back is beyond retarded
>actually want plastic chassis, removable back cover, removable battery
>however the entire smartphone market shifted towards what onions niggers said in their stupid ass uninformed shill reviews
There's just no escape. My N70 survived so much abuse that the next phone I got was a S4, which then again managed to hold up pretty well for almost five years: plastic has amazing mechanical properties. Now I have a V30, and had to put one of those flexible clear cases on it because it was literally too thin and slippery to hold comfortably, and also it's a fucking glass sandwich and I don't want to break it accidentally.