South African IT

LMFAO I'm fucking dying. Just watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-nZCaDWHE

Attached: NiggerIT.png (853x475, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whK5zu4sMgA
youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7ukwK56Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>South African IT
Do they have electricity in there?

I watched a few minutes and had to stop. Too much cringe. This is what happens when you either kill or chase out all the educated, skilled workers in a country

Ecukayshun is REYSIST

Attached: retarded.png (632x362, 48K)

LMAO gottem gud xD

I thought SARS was more of a chink thing.

Why aren't people hacking/scamming rich africans? They can't have any security at all, but some are fairly rich

>South African
completely irrelevant, all they do on there is steal from each other (that corporation is an example of legalized robbery)

tl;dr they still use Adobe Flash and Chrome gives unsecure warnings, kek. The one on the screen is illiterate, btw.
Also, wt is with this "tax filing" b/s I keep hearing about? Is this a thing in the US? Here is the employer's job to pay those taxes on a monthly basis for theit employees, not yours.

fucking kek, what the hell!

Watching the ongoing collapse of South Africa is so depressing. There was literally nothing wrong with apartheid.

It's like looking at the future of the west.

How can something collapse even more than it already is?

>Do they have electricity in there?
Of course they do. Prior to the ANC taking over, South Africa was a well-functioning, organized, white nation. No telling how much longer they'll have electricity, though.

What's particularly """funny""" about the whole situation is that western people believe that the ZA niggers are the "original population" of the area and therefore have a right to rule it, whereas the current Zulu niggers that inhabitate it came like 100-200 years (not entirely sure about the timeline) after the Boer settlers and in fact were the ones that chased out or killed the original negro population of the area. But of course, to the western lolberals they're all just Africans, because they're all black. And to think they believe it was the apartheid politicians who were the racist ones.

Why not profit from it by shorting ZAR or some SA stocks?

>why not profit from the collapse of european societies
It's just like Lenin said, the bourgeoisie will happily sell the rope they'll be hung with.

Future generations will wonder what the fuck white people were doing by pretending these "people" were our equals.

Attached: 1535202581950.jpg (717x402, 32K)

>Collapse of European socieities

That already happened with South Africa since ANC took over. Unless the whites group together and overthrow them, they will continue doing what they do and SA becomes Zimbabwe-tier.

Attached: 1536106466843.webm (400x326, 1.5M)

that was a really fun watch

Not for long

they're fucked

Attached: 1496606441543.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

>SARS gives clarity on e-filing collapse
It's all so clear now!
>Ma'am, can you give me protection from yourself?
kek

>SARS
isn't that some sort of nasty disease

>SARS IT chief Mmamathe Makhekhe-Mokhuane
Just to clarify she is the IT chef, and she has no clue what is happening

youtube.com/watch?v=whK5zu4sMgA

Can't tell whether the baboon tech has a big delay or the baboon's brain has a big delay

13:15
>the sars IT infrastructure has aged
>most of it is about to be end of life and out of support

>bibs me money

Why. The. Fuck. Do we let these things walk the earth? Its kinda cruel, desu.

>Implying there will be whites in the future.

Attached: 1506464134509.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

WE WUZ

TECH SUPPORT

N SHEIT

>Did u tri throwing a spear through it?

Is this that brap farm I've been hearing about?

Question, i'm out of a job and i can handle myself in a conversation. How hard would it be to get a job as the new south african IT head?

i think i could do a bang up job. i'll put the entire country IRS filings on google docs and call it a day

They will not hire you if you are not a nigger.

Do you think they would fall for blackface?

Just like all things their knowledge is as low as the IQ of the rest of the world.

Yes this is great Diversity!! I see a lawyer, a policemen and a future president!

They probably keep their money outside of the country

thye have black hiring quotas in south africa, evne tho whitey are the minority and the majority blacks there descend from migrants who helped whties genocide the native tribes

Because the truly rich don't keep their fortunes in Africa and the rest don't own a fucking thing

I can barely understand what they're saying

I know a qt white South African girl. How desperate would she be for a green card?

>white

It's the third-world tech that causes delays. However she's also pausing on her speaking to think her words through, without saying um and umm...
Lol
What's going on here? Celebration of overcoming a drought?
The state of third world technology is depressing and also kinda funny. They need to focus on themselves and focus on improving their infrastructure, using some help if necessary

>However she's also pausing on her speaking to think her words through, without saying um and umm...
Which is actually the one thing in that video that western media personalities should learn from.

You can easily tell if someone had an african in their gene pool.

>and the majority blacks there descend from migrants who helped whties genocide the native tribes
More like they were actually the ones who genocided the native tribes. My understanding is the Boers actually lived somewhat in harmony with the negroes who lived their prior to the Zulu invasion.

Holy shit
Also its astounding that /youknowwho/ hasn't turned it into a race thing, everyone in the comments really just hate her as a human. South Africans are a strange bunch

Because scamming 1 million Ugandan shillings out of some idiot isn't worth it.

Attached: mfw.png (759x430, 530K)

if you hear closely you can hear someone whispering to her what to say.

Underrated

kek

Attached: 1541191754958.png (219x342, 74K)

Because the Rothschilds are defending their territory.

Almost as if racism isn't the norm outside of Jow Forums

/youknow/-think reaches fairly far, I remember south Africa being a big topic like a year ago. I just expect some person to bring up blacks this or whites that but I see none. Idk its just different user

Dude, have you ever read some South African Twitter accounts? You are fucking crazy if you think there's no racism. Five minutes into "black Twitter" and you will be able to see a dozen comments shitting on whites, some even advocating violence.

But what the fuck does it have to do with e-filing? Is better understanding of arcane government processes a side effect?

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-221819_Firefox.jpg (1440x2560, 829K)

Yeah it does seem like she is following prompts.

WE WUZ MICROSOFT AND SHIT

Attached: tyrone-jamal-we-wuz-k-a-n-g-s-an-10588727.png (500x751, 582K)

anyone have the video about that jewish women pretending to be an IT expert?

Attached: 1511741042927.gif (700x525, 435K)

Many Jewish women pretending to be one IT expert? This I've got to see.

sorry typo. its a video about a jewish woman giving a lecture or something about something IT related while communicating she is an expert. the things she says are outlandish and cringeworthy and even highschool fuckwits will seem more credible.
im searching frantically cause its both hilarious and sad at the same time.

some tall (and fat, IIRC) girl that talks about infosec, hacking and other retarded shit?

South African Revenue Service

this, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7ukwK56Q

In the US people have their estimated taxes withheld from their pay by the employer, and sent to government. After the year is over, we file a tax return that figures out exactly what we were supposed to pay for the year (note this can be quite complicated, as it varies based on household size, and there are all sorts of deductions, from charitable donations to interest paid on mortgages and so on) and either get a refund if our estimated payments was more than we owe, or have to pay the difference if the amount we had withheld from pay was too low. To make it even more complicated, the government uses the tax refund system to pay out monies for a welfare program called the Earned Income Tax Credit; many poorer households will get "refunds" that are more than they paid in taxes.

Attached: FF540-1-1024x731.png (1024x731, 276K)

I was there in 2008, there were power outages several times a week. Its probably much worse now.

>However she's also pausing on her speaking to think her words through, without saying um and umm...
she's not pausing to think about what to say, she's pausing and being quiet to listen to the prompt on what she should say next.

>u did wan drink de transfoma oil?

Jesus... that niggers responses, like a badly written NPC.
Seriously, how is south africa still a country?

>Seriously, how is south africa still a country?
It's running on the fumes of when whites were in charge. If you build something, it takes even niggers a while to destroy it.

My father's best friend went to defend Rhodesia. I'm willing to do the same for south Africa when it erupts in civil war. Cancer runs in my entire family so I have no qualms in death. Let's get it going already I'm getting old.

Attached: 1490300513534.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

it's not worth defending

SURELY them being black is not the reason for being this fucking dumb. anyway, that doesn't matter. what matters is they are chasing whites away and they'll soon fucking starve, lmao.

i like that there are still people like you around. Sadly most people are like me - borderline gay, fat and just slightly redpilled and seeing the media lies. Still I am not a good fighter.

you mean bantu, not zulu

Same here, cancer runs in family and when the time comes to go postal in germany so god help me I will.

But you can destroy it further.

South African white male here.

Shit has gone sideways to badly corrupt.

Never let niggers run your country. Shit is extremely bad here, because the taxpayer base is like 10% of the population, and unemployment welfare monkeys are like 27.5%, with corrupt niggers still looting the coffers.

Lately they've been eager to steal land and give to the Chinese under the premise of Land expropriation without compensation because whitey was evil and "stole" from the nigger population, and "giving land back" to "our people" is being utilized to score points for the election coming in 2019.

I pray to god that Trump will carpet bomb the niggers back to tropical Africa and let the god fearing good doing white man reclaim South Africa.

If anything, please grant us asylum Trump-sama. We work hard.

Dudes, we are literally being genocided by the niggers here.

Dude...niggers...not even once.

Attached: 1457774787115.webm (320x320, 1.09M)

zulu are a subset of bantu.

why are you still in that shithole?

Hahaha, the comments have been disabled. I wonder why?
>SHUTITDOWN.jpg

>a jew
>a person
top kek

Edreich?

It's not easy to emigrate. You have to have capital in a liquidated state to move, and guess what...our government taxes the ever-loving fuck out of you if you try to move your hard earned money out of the country.

I would love to move, but right now it's very difficult to do that.

Attached: eastwood.jpg (634x408, 65K)

yes, south africa is very similar to russia/ukraine

Have you considered using PayPal or a very fast bitcoin transaction just to move accounts? So that your government can't see you move the money and steal it

Most whites in Africa are just as dumb as the niggers.
I think it has to do more with the place rather than with the genes.

what was once the jewel of africa continues it's accelerated total collapse, society, infrastructure, information, etc. in a decade or so it will be just like any other shithole country in the region.

if you sealed off sub-saharan africa from the world 200 years and then came back - they would be living like they were 1000 years ago and you could easily conquer them again - hell, some of them are literally still living like 1000 years ago TODAY. I've been there, go 100 km away from any main city you will find tribes living in mud huts with spears and bows.

It's probably better to move out with nothing than to be murdered by niggers. Flipping burgers in a white country is better than wealth in nigville.

I want to point out that culturally it's really quite amazing that these primitives still exist. It's like a time machine and they really shouldn't be conquered again but left to their own devices. I'm a racist and niggers are scum, but they really should be put back into their own country and left alone. The resources aren't worth genociding stone age peoples.

You’re assuming a working financial infrastructure exists to support said transactions. PayPal does not exist in a vacuum.

I'd like to add, most of these countries can't even keep electricity going for 24 hours in their CAPITAL cities, rolling blackouts are frequent

fucking kek

The Zulu are the Bantu tribe who live in ZA specifically.

He's right. You can create a paypal account, receive money in paypal (via international donation), but you can't put your cash into paypal here.

Thanks Zuma.

Attached: zumalaughing.jpg (849x493, 43K)

You sound like a Class A Nigger. That, or a Stalin cock sucking communist. Nigger.