The captcha is a complete shitpile and doesn't work. It's the worst, slowest, unnecessarily resource intensive...

The captcha is a complete shitpile and doesn't work. It's the worst, slowest, unnecessarily resource intensive, manipulative, shittest software I've ever used. Google engineers simply can't write good software, they are terrible programmers. I hate Google so much for making me do 100+ captchas just to post once. It keeps saying I'm sending automated requests and blocks me but that's only because it makes me solve so many captchas. WTF is wrong with Google and gookmoot. I've spent the last 2 hours just trying to get one captcha to go through. I simply can't post on Jow Forums anymore. This fucking sucks.

Attached: 1537988398430.jpg (675x476, 83K)

That's what you get weeb scum faggot gaylord cuckass bitch nigger.

Attached: 1537431954812.jpg (859x723, 67K)

>trusting a advertisement corp to produce software
also

>spends two hours on captchas
I don't think the captchas are great or anything, but if everyone had the same issues you have the boards wouldn't be full or populated.

Explain to me an objective or reasonable terms why the captchas were implemented. Then, provide an adequate substitute for the captchas please.

Anime site. If you don't like it, you can just stop coming here.

Just stop using the fucking js version and you'll get something that'll let you through in a couple of seconds.

It's making me suicidal and giving me headaches. These people think about social justice all day but write awful software whose sole purpose is to cause maximum frustration just to make you use Chrome with no security settings. I've posted on Jow Forums for over a decade but I can't deal with this anymore. There's no way moot would have made posting so restrictive, he should have never sold this place to hiro.

There's no point because you will just ignore whatever I say and keep replying knowing how difficult it is for me to post.

buy pass

moot decided to implement captcha, and google killed v1 captcha years later

Or I can just continue berating and belittling weebs and you can deal, fucko 8)

There aren't even any weebs here.

Noooo, anything but that

Attached: 1540098922175.png (628x327, 50K)

see

For what?

I do have the same issue, a single post can easily take up to like 5 minutes to post.
Record is doing 74 slides of captcha for a single post.
Usually its better though, only 15-20

I dont know why exactly it takes so long for your posts. I wish I could address that. maybe check Jow Forums for assistance there in /sqg/?

also, I wouldn't be that silly and unsympathetic. I would like to help if I could or get some serious opinions on the topic at hand.

same here, sometime they want me to take 3-6 captha tests before I "solve" it. But even then, sometime I can't post, and need to retake another 3-6 tests.

I don't know if this is something wrong with firefox or with extensions I use, or with all this disabled tracking they suspect I'm a robot.

i use firefox as well and never experience these issues. what extension do you use that you think may lead to issues? list them please.

I hear people bitch about the captchas for various reasons and if it was in large an issue that would dampen the efficiency of posts on the site I could understand...what is the seminal objection to captchas?

anyone who oculd respond would be nice. my end goal would be to attempt others in need and also have the issues of captchas explained to me.

bump

I only have problems with google captha; like you need to mark all hydrants and you reach the point of nothing red on screen but you get fucking 'try again'

Attached: firefox_2018-11-02_23-50-39.png (228x575, 32K)

can't you buy a Jow Forums pass

hmm. I couldnt say for sure if it is a conflict via extensions. I share two in common with you and it's ublockorigin and https.

maybe try disabling some extensions and see if the problem persists. other than that, I won't assume you are answering the captchas incorrectly (although it's possible that you are) I would like to know why. have you posted or checked other sites/forums concerning this issue? links?

this isn't a suitable solution.

I started getting this out of nowhere too. On my computer and my phone. Figured it was my wifi, so I've been using my mobile data, but now, the infinite captchas have returned

try to be more specific with your issue. list anything you could reasonable be in conflict. provide device/model applications used, etc.

>I hate Google so much for making me do 100+ captchas just to post once.

Cry more

Attached: _g_ - _go through 5 fucking sets of slow reappearing ima - Technology - 4chan - Mozilla Firefox 26_0 (600x358, 133K)

cute

why does this happen to some and not others?

Funny, I don't have that problem.

tried that already to disable all extensions but it's still the same. if that would help I would not post here.
[spoiler]I already waste 5+ min just to fill this fucking boxes[/spoiler]

I have the same issue. I hadn't been on Jow Forums for the past several months because of that and I might just have to leave permanently because of all the other issues with moderation and jew shit going on.

It does that if you're fully plugged deep into the botnet with a legit google account and no proper script blocking, full tracking enabled and whatnot.

>Amphibian site. If you don't like it, you can just stop coming here.
ftfy

basically this he probably uses regular chrome signed in with cookies, cache, history and shit and it deemed him to not be a bot because he's been active

Because if you are using VPN or Tor you always share the same IP pool of genuine, malicious botnets (Mirai,etc) and that pool is forced to fix 100 captchas

>I simply can't post on Jow Forums anymore.
Do the smart thing; take this opportunity to bail out and never come back, user.

I believe you can change the captchas to text w/Jow Forums x. I just gave up and bought a pass

I could have done the same thing when my local IPs were range-banned (I'm blaming australians). But no, I did the same as and now I'm truly here forever.

lol, poor?

Op download 4chanx and in the settings force no JavaScript captchas. The problem is you probably have some privacy add on that is giving you a low security score and is making you solve tons of hard captchas. If you were a good goy who lets the analytics track him you would get an automatic pass captcha
The good thing is that if you disable JavaScript they can’t do that and you only have to solve one fairly easy captcha

what a good trade!

t. robot

Attached: robot.jpg (600x300, 175K)

>this is what happens to MUH PRIVACY retards
I literally just click on the captcha and it auto-solves, unless I've been posting a shitload. But I guess it's all worth it just to avoid having your useless data that gets looked at by nobody nice and safe, right?