pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
Deskthority, Geekhack, Massdrop
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page

Last Thread

Attached: IBM Capacitive.png (800x2353, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDSAUpTkbHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is nothing wrong with liking Brown.

first post for meme butterfly

Attached: butterfly.jpg (600x400, 23K)

There is also nothing wrong with liking scat

Enjoy the dust in your switches faggot.

Unless you can cut a divot in your desk, the height of this keyboard offsets any ergonomic benefit of the design.

Has anyone actually tried one of these? Are they any good?

I don't understand why people just think rubber dome = worst keyboard ever automatically.

Because they wrongly associate rubber dome with membrane.

I'm already a step ahead of you bud

Attached: Ergotray.jpg (1091x1115, 106K)

How can you be this much of a fucking brainlet. I said that Topres are good, but not worth that much and admitted to having a Topre board myself. What a fucking retard.

>he can't change the height of his desk
Sad!

They just created the shipping label for mine so I'll report back. They aren't supposedly that thick and a slight tent seems comfy to me. The bottom uses a standard camera mount so some people get clamp camera mounts and clamp them to edge of the desk so you can do sort of thing.

Wasn't talking specifically about you, it was just an exaggerating it in a joking manner. Calm down.

A chair with a decent set of adjustable elbow rests should also work for you if you find the height to be a problem.

Anyone here tried cherry clears? I wanna get a ducky with some.

I did and they're good switches, but aren't tactile enough for me.

They're the only cherry switches with tactility that isn't totally pathetic, but that's not saying much. The spring that ramps up in force quicker is nice too.

So directly referencing me and putting my words out of context isn't talking about me? I take it back, you're not a retard, you're disabled.

First you need to stop using rubber dome as if it makes it worse than other keyboards.. you have to realize that it's way different and there's no other switches that offer a similar feel that's as good. Next, being retarded is a disability. Calm down, autist.

When did i even say it is worse in any way than other keyboards. You are not even using my words out of context, you are literally making shit up on the spot. I'm not going to argue with a downright idiot.

Sold.wanted anything more than these sticky kail Browns

>Typing on topre is the best
Have you even tried IBM's beam springs, CBS, buckling springs, Alps, BOX navies? They are incomparable to the topre toilet plungers.

Jesus. I never said you said that specifically, rather implying it.
>people should not be paying 250 dollars for a rubber dome
You're failing to acknowledge it's extreme advantages over regular rubber dome boards.

I never said it's the best, lol. I'd take alps over it any day, if they were still in production and didn't get dirty as easily. I hate BOX switches, and those other switches are too loud and annoying sounding to type on comfortably for me.

It's worth 100 in Japan you goy. I paid 130 for my HHKB, why give 120 more for the same typing experience. How much of a consumerist whore can you be?

No it's not you fucking moron, It's literally 200 dollars on amazon japan. 130 for an HHKB is an extremely good price, and I don't know how you snagged it for such a good price. Good on you, pal. The person you bought it from is retarded.

Don't buy shit from japanese amazon, it's too overpriced. You can get HHKBs from importers that charge close to MSRP, and some offer free shipping for first time buyers.

>Amazon
Yup. Shouldn't have argued with a dumb nigger like you.

A literal realforce on display in a store in Japan for 208 dollars.

Attached: Capture12.png (1175x609, 1.27M)

Gee Bill, two /mkg/s?

Attached: 073E81976BC243C795B5446FD4749120.png (900x900, 101K)

where?

You see hebrew, you saved 40 dollars. Now you can save even more when you look at the price of a HHKB on some japanese sites that aren't controlled by multi-billionaire.

40? You mean 20, compared to your original 120? Man, just stop. I highly doubt you even have an HHKB.

The realforce you showed is 40$ less expensive than one you find in muhrika. A HHKB Pro 2 is around 180-190. 50-60 burgers spent less. Why do i have to explain the point that you made. Just gas your jellyfish brain and don't bother responding.

You mean 20, faggot?

Attached: 2212.png (1236x629, 344K)

They're not even the same fucking model. By this point you should just leave this board and do your studies until you are eligible to post here.

yes that is a mechanical keyboard general, no where is the the second one?

You're posting in the second one

>rubber domes
>mechanical
now where is the second one?

Must be a pajeet

>Desoldered a Anne Pro with gateron browns and replaced them with 62g Zealios

What have you done /mkg/?

I'm building a sweet 16 with 65g zealios

I jerked off the anime

>the anime
Wait there is "the anime"? What is the definitive "anime"?

Akira

boku no pico

I fucking hate my life so much. I'll never have a heavy 6 for my fc660c. I'll never have nice JUSTSYSTEMs hi pros for my hhkb.
I'm going to put these caps back on this board tomorrow.
Anyone wanna not exist anymore because of keyboards?

Attached: 013e32c4839ee59d56d3565ccba2387b-jpg.jpg (1000x748, 353K)

sounds like poor people problems. have you tried not being poor?

...no? They are just keyboards user.

No I have not yet tried not being poor. I hate the idea of selling my time for some money so I haven't had a job yet. I'm 26.
It's not JUST a keyboard. I use my keyboard ALL DAY EVERY DAY it is an extension of myself of my soul it must be perfect but the heavy 6 will never be here

Attached: zeal60.jpg (2822x2117, 818K)

>job
should've jumped on then off the crypto train like most of Jow Forums did.

>mfw I am seriously considering buying a 300 dollar hakko desoldering tool for desoldering switches

Attached: qDgQAR8.gif (347x254, 3.91M)

>No I have not yet tried not being poor. I hate the idea of selling my time for some money so I haven't had a job yet. I'm 26.
This is why you are poor
It's not JUST a keyboard. I use my keyboard >ALL DAY EVERY DAY it is an extension of myself of my soul it must be perfect but the heavy 6 will never be here
Judging from your pic, your soul is not worth too much anyways

This is the nicest keyboard ever made.

more like pure cancer

the hakko fr300?

Attached: desold.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

just get a harbor freight clone for 1/3 the price

If you're going to be using it with any sort of regularity, it makes desoldering an absolute breeze.

Obviously that's why I said it. I'm not going to willingly sell the most important thing I have (my free time).
That's fine if you desolder enough to make it worth it. Someone who does it all the time would benefit from that. Don't buy it to desolder two boards.

yeah that one
is it any good? I heard some clones were terrible.
Thing is I am not sure. I am just going to be desoldering keyboards with it and nothing else. Kinda hard to justify buying it if I am not using it for anything heavy duty.

Attached: 1519766772066.jpg (1219x904, 133K)

the gaojie. Familiar with the brand, but never used it. How is it?

>EDSYN
My man. I had one of those nip engineer ones that reddit kept recommending and it jammed within a month. Must be the weeaboos shilling jap products.

my edsyn has not failed me yet. Love it

Guys, please. How do I build a wireless keyboard with build in trackball and scrollwheel without turning into a full blown basement autistic freak?

Attached: Adesso-WKB-3000U.jpg (1500x1000, 242K)

Attached: BE2231A9-E7EF-44BF-BFE7-7317D0599D18.jpg (2769x2770, 1020K)

Attached: 8DB31089-7E91-4156-A830-7D393C090BC6.jpg (2969x2969, 1.09M)

Guys I want to join the memechanical memeboard master race. Want something sexy. Budget is around 200-300
Pls

Any of the Leopold keyboards with PBT keycaps will work. Ideally you'd get the Topre variant and maybe even do a BKE swap if you still have some leftover money.

R$250,00
Brazil
Linear, can be clicky or silent, and can be hard or soft
ISO
100%
Want LEDs
My last keyboard was a Fortrek Spyder, and i want something better

Where to cop FC980M that won't cost $50 in shipping (plus however much customs decides to fuck me with) to canada?

cherry mx reds are my favorite

Black or white case?

whats this keyboard?
I've seen those massdrop keycaps before but not the actual keyboard before

>Leopold
>Reviews are great
>Stock keycaps look solid
>Not programmable
For what purpose?

>keyboards with less keys are more expensive than full sized keyboards

Attached: 1484718873521.png (604x464, 489K)

Get a tada68 or a similar chinkboard.

youtu.be/RDSAUpTkbHg

Any reason why Leopold over Realforce?

>Budget
$200
>Location (continent at least)
burger
>Preferred switch type
Red or Brown
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
100%
>Backlight
RGB, preferably.
>Previous/current keyboards
Corsair k70 w/ Reds

Media keys and a volume knob are really what I want in a keyboard, I don't want t new keyboard if it doesn't have a volume knob. Are there any other options for me or should I stick with what I have?

That's a tina-c with epbt sushi from kbdfans.
This is insane I absolutely love it. 11/10.
Can you buy from mk.com? It's the only place you can get them for a fair price in the US. eBay is all super expensive imports and shit.
If you can't use them it may be worth it just to spend the $10 or whatever on a reshipper.
I went with leopold because of the form factors(660 and 980 are both nice compromises), They have a detachable cable. Keycaps are a toss up they're both beautiful.

>mk.com
not the leaf, but they typically charge $50 for shipping anything outside the us

found this qt (new and unused) at work and they wanted to throw it away

how did I do?

Attached: qt cherry keyboard ML 4100 USB.jpg (1920x1120, 78K)

Nothing beats free but replacement keycaps might be hard to find.

I have a proper full-size cherry on my pc, this one is just for fooling around, I have no clue where to use it but I love how small it is

Why the fuck are topre kbs not programmable? Are they not premium models? Why are they jewing us?

>he can't tell his BIOS how to interpret buttons on his keyboard
normie ree out

Those suckers are SHIT. SHIT. COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. Do not waste time and money and space on that worthless garbage. You need copper solder wick.

Attached: Solder_Wick.jpg (440x392, 27K)

I removed 200 switches with a desoldering pump yesterday maybe I'm getting stockholm syndrome.

Attached: 1329164043138.jpg (208x188, 23K)

> I don't know how to use them
> they must be shit
Enjoy lifting PCB pads because of all the heat you're dumping into them with your wick tho..

Today is a meet-up in Frankfurt.
What should I do there?

Go and try out some reddit switches.

Why should they be. Some of the high end cherry keyboards like Ducky, Leopold, or Filco aren't programmable.

are there any keyboards with trackpoints? or can I just use the thinkpad keyboard?

Attached: 1540968698464.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

>Go and try out some reddit switches.
Not sure do which you are referring but that's my main aim there.
I want to try all the switches (maybe tactile isn't the best for me after all) and split Ortho boards before I buy one myself.

>lifting pads when desoldering
Holy shit and you have the gall to accuse me of not knowing how to use shit.

Reddit has some exclusive switches that cost about a dollar a switch. Someone tried to make clones of them that wouldn't cost as much, but reddit mobilized with a boycott and a lawsuit.

>Reddit has some exclusive switches that cost about a dollar a switch. Someone tried to make clones of them that wouldn't cost as much, but reddit mobilized with a boycott and a lawsuit.
Holy shit, seriously?