When was the last time you felt genuine joy using technology?

Attached: 1546878456587.jpg (242x199, 14K)

Whenever I get my paycheck

Attached: 2061AC56-1410-456F-9E05-0B9F0935F868.png (719x978, 917K)

that's a big guy

Last week, when I put an SSD in my T420 and didn't feel like a poorfag with a slow computer anymore.

Best $40 ever spent.

when i plugged my old vcr in and watched a tape like i was 6 again

I remember at that age I was kinda fascinated by the mechanism that pulled the cassette in

Whenever I drive my BMW M2 Competition to work ;)

Today when I turned on my BT headphones and they were synced and playing music in less than 5 seconds.

vcrs still are marvels of engineering imo, even if they're useless these days

>useless
I appreciate them for creating warm nostalgia feelings and think that's a quite neat use of them

go back to /o/

no u

Attached: 1516835691827.jpg (279x261, 17K)

Note 9 when I used the new s pen Bluetooth feature. Shit was magical like this cool remote control for taking pics, controlling music, etc. I like to use it as a remote voice recorder.

Attached: 1538622883121.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

4u

done with what i wanted to say on g, so ok

k buddy, have a great day

you too user

unironically shell scripting

today, while programming in lisp

>BMW M2 Competition to work
>BMW
It never gets above 30 C where you live and work does it?

I used the HP Print Scan Doctor earlier today, which installed drivers that windows said were installed. The printer works, and I am genuinely joyful for the nuggs i received as payment.

technology sposed to augment your life not be it
go outside, read a book, make art, hang with friend

Either when I got BGP to work or when I set a dozen tornado sirens off at 2am.

I always have fun shooting guns
guns are technology

I leave home at 6AM to beat the traffic, doing 120MPH hardly overheats a car.

>overheats a car.
Of course driving doesn't overheat it you fuckwit but you can be damn sure if you lived anywhere remotely tropical or where it gets above 30 C with any regularity the glue holding your door trim in place would evaporate leaving it looking like a saggy ballsack

U sound jealous af

This user knows what's up

Attached: pleasant.png (239x372, 128K)

everyday since i dropped windows.
im learning something new everyday, one day, probably very soon will now enough, and depression will start hitting again.

at that point i'll just kill myself so no biggy.

Attached: 1540102213529.jpg (1304x1304, 349K)

About two hours ago when I worked out how to get grub set up on my Linux from scratch install.

Last august when I hobbled this rig together out of refurbished and new parts, I thought "This motherfucker isn't gonna work" but it actually posted.

It's a stupid thing but I probably won't have a moment like that again, because it was the first machine I'd ever put together.

Attached: 2017-08-26-487.jpg (2248x4000, 1.87M)

>go outside [...] hang with friend
Like Blacks in the old days... Good times.

Attached: You_filthy_nigger.jpg (236x324, 13K)

>genuine joy

what's that

Attached: 1540784819172.png (1280x720, 673K)

cut down on the animu consumption and then you will see and feel things clearer again.

a couple of minutes ago

To be honest, Apple and Nintendo shit

>jealous
no user get this through your dumb head
BMW is a european car built for euro conditions
in non-euro conditions (EG: asia, australia ect) it goes to shit

wow pen joy mouse was joy that i felt

Today.

getting groped by a robot

Just last week i've built a small ryzen based server for my client, felt pretty good. Installed proxmox, added several vms.
I like creating new networks for small biz, you lay cables, build servers or at least buy a nas. Building surveillance systems also feels nice.

Yesterday.
Pretty much everytime I find and kill a bug in my code

Beginner Python here.

2012-2013, I had my 500€ HP laptop with Windows 7 and Linux Mint.
I'd spend day and night ricing it out just to post on /wg/, people knew me and liked me for my rice, I was learning a new thing every day, programming fun stuff. Best period of my life.

Attached: b8sZMwb.jpg (1439x1522, 855K)

All the time. I'm currently clearing a storeroom to use as a server room. I'm gonna use an athlon 200GE and a huntkey server case. I've found a place that sells 50m Lan cables for $4

Based and redpilled.

Just yesterday while shoving a vibrator up my butt

A few years ago. Even when I find new stuff to do or see; I get a little bit of joy out of it before I realize there is no future in it; everything is useless and harmful. It all comes crashing down. It all just makes me sad.
But I can't really do anything else.

When I first plugged in pic related. Best purchase I've made all year.

Attached: JPEG_20180923_221726-1-1.jpg (1920x2332, 716K)

today, programming in hasklel