What kind of technological forensic techniques can we use to analyse the voting data and computer systems to prove once...

What kind of technological forensic techniques can we use to analyse the voting data and computer systems to prove once and for all the fact that the election was rigged in favor of the Cheeto?

Which software can help us?

Attached: E716FFFB-E23F-48DF-9EE3-050CC9388BCA.jpg (1589x790, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8074-recount_2016_an_uninvited_security_audit_of_the_u_s_presidential_election
theverge.com/2018/8/4/17650028/voting-machine-hack-def-con-hackathon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this

Attached: 15738247-hanging-gallows-rope-with-knot-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo.jpg (714x1300, 77K)

The butthurt is strong with this SJW.

>hang DRUMPF
Based and redpilled.

Seething Blumpfkin

Nah, I'm not 'Murrican. I just laugh at you retards who can't wrap their minds around the fact that he's in office because a large enough portion of your country got fed up with your bullshit and decided that this retard was still a better option.

So what you're saying is... he's not your president?

you don't need to analyze the voting data OP, the functioning of the electoral college is public knowledge
trump won despite having a minority of the popular vote because the US voting system explicitly weights voters from rural states as more valuable than voters in higher-population urban states (which are also smarter, richer, better-educated)

electronic voting machines are terrible, terrible technology that constantly have gaping security holes, but exploiting those wouldn't even be necessary

Attached: you're_just_losing.jpg (864x1152, 155K)

Back to your containment, adults are talking

idk but the roughly six million illegal voters who voted for Hillary is a good place to start. Might I suggest taking this thread to Jow Forums where it belongs OP?

This. He's too philosemitic.

Faggot.

Attached: Trump-eat-a-bag-of-dicks.jpg (552x679, 49K)

How are these Leftytard shill posters not banned for this shit?

Voting machines and software are technology.
Can’t you read, rural and suburban retard?

Elections aren't real. Politics are fake, like TV wrestling or the NFL.

I'd tell you I live literally in the Chicago Loop but I somehow doubt you would care

this user knows.

gb2pol

good question, what sort of technological forensic techniques can we use to find unicorns?

Attached: dear liberals yoshi vore.jpg (303x300, 20K)

Logic. Bill's Wife was in his house, and he led her to private rooms. According to her book. Retards here started a pee tape rumor. She also didn't protest to selling 20% of our Uranium production to a Russian company (basically Russia since communism). Pretty sure Putin wanted to get people to hate each other on this bs, hence they bought Bernie ads and held Right and Left rallies on the same day. Nice falling for a meme op.

Fpbp

OP was a faggot for adding the political bit at the end, then. He should have kept it to just about the tech. Seems like you're a retard who can read, but you can't understand.

>which are also smarter, richer, better-educated and only consume not produce food while enjoying higher access to medical care
there is a reason the votes are weighted in that manner

Install Lineage

Attached: basedphoneposter.jpg (480x300, 20K)

>caring about burger politics
>supporting left/right burgerkike shills
i shiggy diggy

Actually this analysis has been done.
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8074-recount_2016_an_uninvited_security_audit_of_the_u_s_presidential_election

Long story short: Hilary rigged the election and still lost

Take your happy pills and write another tumblr blog, your fat, pink haired lunatic. You fuckers rubbed the election in our faces for months before hand, telling us not be upset when we lose. Then you lost and had a childish nationwide meltdown. You're pathetic. Get AIDs and die, fag.

also the CCC is a SJW liberal hive so it's biased against orange man.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp.

Wouldn't it be nice if only qualified people were eligible to be elected to public office? What we have right now is a glorified fucking popularity contest.

>the absolute state of liberals

>he's so assmad about losing an election that he wants to change all the rules
That's now how this works, faggot. 35 years of age, born in the US, and you need to have lived here at least 14 years. You don't get to make up special rules as you go along just because you're sore loser. Get fucked.

>What we have right now
I really don't understand how you think this is anything different to elections 100 years ago.
Especially fucking JFK. That guy was the prima donna of celebrity presidents.

Or Woodrow Wilson

Losing? I didn't lose anything, in fact, I didn't even vote. I sit in my room spending other peoples' (including yours) money, watching the world fall down around me. All I have to say is, wow who is this moron and why is he the president? I'm sure Hillary would have brought all sorts of problems with her too, but at least she would be more professional about it. I wouldn't call either one of them qualified to lead a nation, though.

I am saying the fundamental rules of people being eligible for public office are retarded. Just because you are a citizen and can gather enough support, you can be in charge of making rules for people? This leads to complete idiots making decisions about things they don't even understand. The system is broken as fuck. Having only two political parties is also fucking retarded, but hey, good luck getting us out of that rut.

>boo hoo orange man bad!
Blow it out your ass, faggot.

Attached: 71XdzboDLOL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1268, 127K)

Attached: duke.jpg (520x622, 76K)

theverge.com/2018/8/4/17650028/voting-machine-hack-def-con-hackathon

The Dems still can't accept it. This is glorious

This, I want politics normies to leave

>lose US election
>lose Brexist vote
>election rig hoax doesn't work
>Russian collusion hoax doesn't work
>Kavanaugh rape hoax doesn't work
>lose Brazilian election
It's ok, I'd be seething too at this point.

Jews would have won either way.
The game was already rigged long before people cast their votes.

>trump rigged the election!!!11
Meanwhile democrats are sending documents to illegals telling them they can vote.

kek

Delusional leftist cucks should consider themselves lucky that Trump isn't a single bit as Fascist as they label him, otherwise they would be lined up on the streets with their brains blasted in a line with 1 bullet.

this.

reminder that there are as many jews in the US as in israel.