Recruiting Members for Black-Hat Hacking Group

Hello Jow Forums,
I'm a senior software developer/hacker, looking for recruits for a hacking group called Pseudo. Pseudo is a fork of Anonymous, in that, it's only for the elite. Anonymous has been becoming more and more just a place for gay 12 year olds to talk about hentai and shit.

Pseudo is a black-hat hacker group. There is no pay, just a group of anonymous individuals working together.

I'm looking for 20 members to join this group, who will participate in an anonymous phone interview, in which they will be given tests to determine whether or not they are candidates.

The way pseudo works is by communicating via an encrypted IRC chat. What exactly we do cannot be exposed. That information will be given in the interview.

If you are interested and think you are eligible, send an email to [email protected], giving us information with which we can contact you anonymously.

Attached: S3Kr0.png (1600x1200, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/paul-tyma-8a9b9217
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you the hacker known as anonymous????

No lmao

Not falling for your ruse, CIA niggerjews.

kek, kill yourself larping cunt

Attached: NSA-cat.jpg (640x607, 94K)

Attached: when you glow in the dark.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Oof

Mfw CIA honeypot

Attached: 1538107747628.jpg (758x538, 64K)

>recruiting trannies on Jow Forums
kek

Nice LARP

Sent ;)

PM'd you

First of all this is not elite. Second of all this is an okay way to recruit members.

Sent an email

I'll make the logo

Neck yourself, you stupid cunt.

Attached: Cya_Cia.png (1080x1048, 480K)

Mess with the best die like the rest.

inb4 its some retards on rizon or undernet doing an old-school troll operation.

I hacked your email address. Am I l33t enough to be part of your harem?

Attached: lul.png (1071x243, 15K)

haha pretty funny man *brofist*

What was the password set to?

There is none, it's a public email address. Incredibly dumb because now everyone can see the emails of everyone who applies, and even impersonate "pseudo". There is no way for OP to prove he is the real OP. scriptkiddies everywhere

One time I hacked into Tab's websight and one time last week my professor gave me $5 because I taught the class how to change the password on a Kali Linux that someone installed on the lab computers but didn't tell us the password. Eh jokingly said, "OK if anyone can break in I will give them $5" and then he moved on. Well, as an expert hax0r I changed the password on mines using a different virtual machine and mounting the Kali's disk and chrooted in and claimed the prize.

Greetings to you Sir.
I would like to participate in your effort.
I am certified developer in Java from Dheli university.
I can also write code in Perl and PHP like hello world.
Please find my mail adress: [email protected]

PS: do you haven women? Please show pussy.

>looking for hackers on Jow Forums
This board is full of tech illiterates

i make the website

Guess who owns mailinator.

linkedin.com/in/paul-tyma-8a9b9217

are u the hacker known as Jow Forums ?

I'm a huge faggot btw