Suggest a better image viewer for Android than QuickPic

Suggest a better image viewer for Android than QuickPic.

Attached: 31hLGJ8o06L.png (512x512, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/packages/com.simplemobiletools.gallery/
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/mod-gallery-quickpic-based-4-7-4-t3790425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mom

f-droid.org/packages/com.simplemobiletools.gallery/

F-Stop

/thread

To be honest there's nothing better than QuickPic even today.

I've been using Quickpic for four years in a row and I don't think I'll leave it soon, it just works. My only complain is that it doesn't have material design and feel outdated but I'm used to it. It's objectively the best gallery app out there.

Here's the August 2018 modded apk by XDA
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/mod-gallery-quickpic-based-4-7-4-t3790425

Attached: photo.png (360x203, 22K)

This.
I SERIOUSLY and UNIRONICALLY hope that you're at least using the unbotneted version that is on XDA

This is objectively the best gallery app.

camera roll

This is a forked version from the final official open source version? Safe to use?

Interesting, I had no idea there were still ongoing efforts to mod the apk.

It's good on his own and I agree it's best free alternative, but it get slower over time - especially if you don't turn off animated boxes. I want to love this app but I an't and I still switch between those two.

Doesn't this have the problem of dates not being preserved if you move pictures from within the app?

this.
i use the file explorer view so it's like a file manager only for pics.
why aren't there other apps that can do that?
i don't want to see /s/ folders next to DCIM

Quick pic before Cheetah company took over.

Unusable since nougat when android changed the image decoder, now it takes like 10 seconds to fully open image and you're stuck viewing a low-res preview until it slowly redraws it. Simple gallery at least takes the advantage of the new decoder so that's what I use. I miss the rotate gesture from quickpic though.

Photos by Google with internet access blocked :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-130547.png (1080x1920, 223K)

what animated boxes?

based and redpilled

The op seems to be a pajeet tho, so I don't fully trust that apk
Also what the fuck is wrong with XDA? New members can't post links and you've a faggot moderator closing thread saying you don't have download links. I bet mods are weak little basedboys irl

>Photos by Google with internet access blocked :^)
Doesn't this lower the resolution of saved images automatically?

That does nothing at all. The shared libs and app libs can bypass your firewall rules. Facebook's messenger and shit does that all the time