Which iOS do y'all recommend I put onto my iPhone SE? I'm on 9.3.2 and I need to update it to update the Lyft app...

Which iOS do y'all recommend I put onto my iPhone SE? I'm on 9.3.2 and I need to update it to update the Lyft app. I've heard 10 has some battery draining issues, so I'm a bit hesitant. I don't wanna be stuck with a shitty iOS

Attached: image.jpg (488x488, 53K)

>he thinks his fruity toys are welcome on Jow Forums
I bet you don't even know about the signing mechanisms for iShit. You can only update to the latest OS version and you can't downgrade. Ahahahahaha, iToddlers get what they deserve.

U can do the new one, right? Seems pretty good so far. Nice n fast, no battery issues IME, little buggy tho.

Implying you have a choice but the latest iOS, lmao.

It is much more faster than ever and battery are good, never felt draining in 12.1.

To make sure of your batteries, apple have a discount till last year for a new batteries.

my IphoneSE with 12.1 is comfy with no issues, they fixed all issues about SE.

Enjoy your lagroid google botnet, pajeet.

ifag begone

>my IphoneSE with 12.1 is comfy with no issues, they fixed all issues about SE.
Seriously?
How do they do it?
Jow Forums tells me they artificially slow it down all the time, and if I look at android, it seems virtually impossible to run a current OS on a device that's older than 6 months, so I'm sceptical.
But I really need a new phone, my Q10 is on it's last legs, and fuck getting a google spying bug or an oversized pseudo-status symbol.

They demoed ios12 with iPhone 6.

Since when were you the one in control? Just spread your butt and use the latest version or get locked out of app store or something.

Yeah, iOS 12 was partially a response to their artificial slowing down of devices. It’s meant to optimize older devices.

I’m running 12.0 on my SE and I haven’t noticed any significant issues. I think battery life is just a little worse, but I haven’t actually checked if this is objective in battery stats.

always update to the newest iOS for the best user experience :^|

Android 8.1

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-125705.png (1080x1920, 123K)

I loved 4.4. Imo the Android versions are
4.4 > 8.1 > 7.1 > 6 >>> anything else

4.3 was alright too.

Yeah, but I would prefer 6 over it or anything else I mentioned.

>dalvik better than art
Kek

4.4 had art already if you enabled it

even my old ass 5s runs fine on 12.1, probably even better than on 11.

>listening to Jow Forums
iOS 12 runs like a champ on the SE, even better than 10 or 11 did. There's no reason not to upgrade. The SE isn't even that old in terms of Apple products.
Literally not a thing

>kernel 3.18
fucking chinks can't even be bothered to update their botnet

It was a pre-release version
And pre-release = bugs

It ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'm amazed 12.1 is getting this much consensus from everyone here

What's the average battery life do you guys get out of SEs with the latest iOS version? In screen on time or just in general.

Thinking of moving to a smaller phone, SE looks good but I've never used anything with iOS

Attached: HorribleSubs_Tonari_no_Kyuuketsukisan_04_720p.mkv_snapshot_15.54_2018.11.01_22.28.08.jpg (1280x720, 79K)