95% engineers in India unfit for software development jobs

>95% engineers in India unfit for software development jobs

gadgetsnow.com/jobs/95-engineers-in-india-unfit-for-software-development-jobs-claims-report/articleshow/58278224.cms

Attached: India.jpg (800x533, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgetsnow.com/jobs/95-engineers-in-india-unfit-for-software-development-jobs-claims-report/articleshow/58278224.cms
blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shocking. Next your gonna tell me 95% of the indian population defecate in the open?

So much damage control in the comments.
>Even Bill gates, Ambani, TATA were not fit for their job when they started off. They became fit with experience.

95% is optimistic tbqh. but they have a talent to get in the job. i don't know how those potatoes get a job in high profile companies but cannot even write the simplest piece of code.

>but they have a talent to get in the job
Nepotism. Like Jews.

Jews can code, Indians can't

*inhales*....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VMWare is fully written by poojeets, yet it works pretty well. How do you explain that?

Written by the top 5% of Indians obviously.

>VMWare is fully written by poojeets
hahahaha in your brown smelly dreams maybe

i've worked more than 3 years for vmware, last 2 years i've been working for riverbed, *never* seen a pajeet writing any core functionality, they do mostly web or java stuff and they're very bad at it.

Well there are other kinds of engineers than software engineers, infrastructure and agricultural processing engineers can't do software development for reasons obvious to most laymen. This has been common knowledge in anywhere else than India for centuries.

Read the article. It's about candidates to IT jobs in India.

>gadgetsnow.com/jobs/95-engineers-in-india-unfit-for-software-development-jobs-claims-report/articleshow/58278224.cms
I'd have expected this figure to be far, far closer to 100% than it actually is.

Attached: shitpile.jpg (600x393, 57K)

5% is basically in the margin of error

Even then, IT isn't software development, I know numerous IT engineers who graduated from Finnish universities who are networking engineers and system designers who have never been taught software development or programming, they couldn't even write a bash script to save their job. Look, I'm not defending Indian engineers, I know Indians working here and their education system is a fucking joke, they cram as many people to "engineering" as they can, and think that they can just program because they are "engineers" but most of them are taught basic engineering skills like the rest of us do, India is whole country that acts like a retard and they do retarded things and complain that their retarded shit isn't sufficient for something that they thought would be suitable for them, idiots should suffer.

>system designers who have never been taught software development or programming
What the fuck.

Good to know, I was just asking based on rumors I've heard

Should have clarified
>network system designers

my dear rajesh, if you graduate from college in IT or network engineering, and don't know a single programming language, not even bash scripting, then you don't expect to be treated as human.

they try to teach programming to fucking bakers.

dear shinwar, IT and networking are not software development, they teach you how to connect wires and computers together, if you don't understand that then don't expect to be treated as an intelligent being

In my country (Switzerland) you can't graduate in IT or networking if you can't code and script.

in my country (Finland) we only consider Doctorates in CS as software developers, scripters and "programmers" are poser faggots

97% of the indians i have encountered from indian services were unfit for software development.
That's not counting one qualified guy who was in a purely managing role who did no development, and including one guy who was very qualified as a developer but treated like garbage by his colleagues (probably for caste reasons or whatever)

>knows about indian education system
>knows about internal policies
>knows numerous indian "engineers" personally
>knows indian names other than rajesh or pajeet
>projecting
hmmmmmmm

Attached: poo.jpg (680x496, 62K)

That's not relevant to the discussion.

is this detroid

misquote, should be

yup, my co. network engineer is like this. The man doesn't into task automation and it drives me nuts.

How come? I learned basic programming in Finnish basic school in grade 7 back in 97, am I a programmer or software developer based on that?

I dated Indian grill for a while, and Finnish tech companies imported a lot of pajeets who I worked with, they replaced my friends at work, life is these kinds of things when you don't just stay in your mom's basement, try it sometime.

>team hires an Indian contractor
>resume said he knew python
>he shows up and doesn't know python
>says he didn't even put python on his resume

>team interviews an Indian contractor
>doing a video interview because resumes aren't reliable
>it's painfully obvious that he's got a friend behind the camera feeding him answers
>like stumbling to read the word "grep" and mispronouncing it

>did video interviews with him and he passed
>person who shows up isn't the same person in the video interview
>it's not even the same gender

>he sits at his desk all day and literally does nothing
>at night he goes home and magically starts making commits at 3am in the morning
>boss gives him the easiest 5 minute any-dumbfuck-can-do-it change-a-string-to-a-different-string task at 8am
>no commits until that night after work
>turns out he didn't know how to program at all and just had his buddy at home do the work instead

>fincuck is unironically proud of all his co-workers being replaced with poos
kekus maximus

Attached: 1538892264311.jpg (1000x668, 113K)

He even misgenated with a fempoo. The absolute state of nords.

>turns out he didn't know how to program at all and just had his buddy at home do the work instead
did his buddy already have a different full-time job but want to make more money?

>don't just stay in your mom's basement, try it sometime
i'm pretty sure i have more work experience with pajeets then you, it's the source of my hatred of indian "programmers", right now i have 4 indians in skype.

just to give you a recent example, i was hired to write a replacement of native library for an android project, i have finished all the internal logic so i needed to write JNI part, i asked for the java code that loads native library in order to write exported JNI functions.

The guy who's responsible for the App didn't even know what was i talking about, i had to tell him there must be some calls like loadLibrary(xxx), gave him a few stackoverflow links (i don't even know java), and he delivered the java code after 2 weeks.

there were many cases like this through my work with american companies.

>proud
I don't think you know the meaning of that word if you read that from my post, but oh well, education isn't as high quality everywhere as it is in Finland :^)

>i'm pretty sure i have more work experience with pajeets then you
I'm pretty sure you actually don't, since I'm from Nokia, started in early 2000s when Indian "engineer" exporting was just beginning and NK was pioneering it. But I feel your pain.

>I'm from Nokia, started in early 2000s when Indian "engineer" exporting was just beginning
now it all make sense why nokia was doomed lol

Yes it should, this isn't a secret to anyone who worked there back in the day, they are the originator of "diversity hire" though they just made it to save a buck not to drive an agenda, but the end result is the same none the less.

why is the webclient pushed down our throats and the comfy client deprecated?

>I know numerous IT engineers who graduated from Finnish universities who are networking engineers and system designers who have never been taught software development or programming
I can practically guarantee that each of them has had to take at least one or two programming courses to graduate.

blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/

For the past decade sure, they teach programming everywhere these days, because we think that "everybody should be le programmer" there are even programming courses in med school. But are they useful as developers? And if you are a networking engineer who graduated back in 2000-2005 I know there weren't any requirements for programming back then, I work with people who have that education, and other IT engineers as well.

We have adopted the Indian mentality that if you are an agricultural engineer student, we can just have you take Java 101 course and boom, software engineers everywhere.

Maybe they need more FizzBuzz style tests.

>FizzBuzz
>reverse a string
>find the maximum and minimum value in an array
>checking if a string is a palindrome
>print the fibonacci

You've clearly never done computer networks at uni.

A lot indians in USA outsourced job to Indians on India,

No I haven't, I did Doctorate in CS, but clearly my coworkers who have done networks at uni have never done it either if you are implying that they can do software development