I run hacked network

You talk so much about programming, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on Google's ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that I can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

Attached: _102502592_gettyimages-653379702-1.jpg (660x371, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/MarshviperX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off pajeet

go away poojeet

>nypa.

>admitting to multiple felonies on an FBI honeypot
I hope you're only pretending to be retarded

is this the power of india?

Imagine being such a bigoted white man that you have to name call other minotiries to feel good about yourself. I literally just can't. But soon it will be all over for you, we have taken over your safe spaces and now we are closer to ending the pratiarc

Honestly, just get a life man. You can only do that by spending less time in front of screen.

marshviperx sent me here.

Stop talking to me bigot

t. Poojeet

It's okay to be Indian

Attached: t9IXiDW.png (1022x1024, 201K)

I'm a true hacker and this is true?

big if true

>namedropping
Nice reverse psychology you dumb fuckstick but we don't fall for that here

newfags, all of you

encyclopediadramatica.rs/MarshviperX
>MarshviperX Pasta
Anonymous first posted the following copypasta on Jow Forums some time before summer 2009, as a sort of joke about botnets and a way to generally harass newfags. Some idiot even fell for it

You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

i'm ready to kms.

go back to /sci/ douchebag

I only got here in 2012 so fair enough

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID? AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL PEOPLE PAJEET YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Blank+_cd7992ab545200c7ff7a188e4b7b14e2.png (680x680, 262K)

based, newfags can't into hacking. marshviperX will never give them a letter of recommendation and they are jelly

I would kill a man just to smell marshviperX's smelly hacker gloves.

>marshviperx
Why all cybercriminal wannabefags have "nickname"(airquote) like this?

Nice copypasta kiddo, I am currently behind 7 proxies. :)) Can you do that? :^) I bet you don't even know what a proxy is. :)))) You are currently being DDOSed you dumb kid. :))) And I am taking that "network" of yours too. :)))))) That will teach you not to shitpost on Jow Forums without using tor. :^)))) Not like I coundn't hack that too. :)))))))))
- infamous hacker at ip: 127.0.0.1 (proof in pic related)

Attached: proof.png (680x325, 42K)

z3r0c001 here,
sup viperX, did you get around to hacking stacy's fb account yet?
I can pay 100$ again if you want.

wow you get them to click google ads on your shitty blogger website? cool how much is that making you like $300 a month?

Lol PHP haha. Real hackers use Go

I hope I can grow up to be as cool as you.

It's a copypasta.

No, real hackers use Visual Basic.

No real hacker use Jacquard loom for hacking.

Attached: jaquardmp3gallery.jpg (700x467, 113K)

>I did x because I am y. Therefore you should adore me.
Yeah. No.

Shut up Poo.

I run hacked network
You talk so much about programming, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on
Google's ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that I can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

>2018
>Using the deprecated technology called proxy
Enjoy your MITM faggot

That's badarsehole

Whoosh

What a fucking waste of dubs. Not only you are stupid enough that you reply to obvious and old as fuck pasta, you obviously CANT FUCKING READ, because everyone with a half of a brain is telling you to SAGE. But no, you have to shit up this fucking board even more you fucking cockloving cumslurping cunt.