DIY quantum computer

DIY quantum computer

Is it possible?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it is possible to make, then yes. Everything was made by yourself if you are that someone that made it.

If you're a chink in a laboratory, then yes.

Nothing prohibits it.

Its impractical to do though, the big quantum computer machines are big because they need to be.

>computers fill entire rooms because they need to be big

Dummy that's not what he ment
He means the are a lot of components and stuff that's why it's so big.

Yes, currently you need something like a room full of machinery. Even cooling it to near absolute zero as is required for many methods requires fairly substantial pieces of hardware.

PS:No, you are not going to miniaturize all those machines too in one go and solo.

That's the kind of stuff we (idly) theorize singularity-tier AI might be able to do. It is not realistic for humans.

If some component gets smaller, there are surely many people involved.

I thought for a few seconds op picture was a nigga holding a very large motherboard

The problems quantum computers solve aren't that useful for the average user. You're not going to game on them ever.

>Muh games
Wew lad.

Of all of the computing applications in the universe at incredible speeds at your fingertips & you think about games.

Attached: download.png (354x142, 5K)

i really need a red pill on quantum computers. is it a meme like i've heard or is it really the future?

Well it raises problems with how modern electronics and communication works with encryption which forces all the international players to invest significantly into it.
Then theres some scientific applications but who cares.

Theyve already broke quantum encryption. Its all hype

it's a meme. small qbits, mostly theoretical.

if you wanna play around with some quantum machines, IBM developed "QASM" that you can run on their quantum computing service.

It's a meme in the here & now, but so were the computers of the 1940's. We need to give it time.
Even the computers that were used to get us to the Moon would be btfo by an raspberry pi.

Well first off you need a DIY vacuum, or DIY cooler to near absolute zero.

I do fagget, i need science to cure my autoimmune disease

True quantum AI will cure most human illnesses thru CRISPR by 2050 i think

Attached: 1509681938891.png (300x250, 49K)

>DIY cooling system to keep the chip near absolute zero
>DIY power system
>DIY qubit chip
>DIY converters to transform the qubit result signals into classic binary results for exploitation
Good luck

you need more buzzwords in your post

>autoimmune disease
You should try keto diet.

South African IT is upgrading to quantum computers

>keto
literally guaranteed to make any autoimmune disease worse

Did anyone else see a frog in a tree?

just simulate it in software u big dummy

>encryption
There's already lots of post quantum algorithms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography

no you fucking retard