Pick one and only one:

Pick one and only one:
A) Tomorrow you wake up as a master C++ programmer however you have crippling social anxiety and are terrified of social interaction
B) Tomorrow you wake up as a chad with the hottest girlfriend that will love you and give you affection and never cheat you, however you have 75 IQ on a good day

Attached: 33c5284ad21b9fea68a6f0ff120f2593.jpg (630x840, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kroksh.mp4
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_classification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easily B)
living as high IQ individual is pain

>>C++
god no

C) Wake up AS the hottest girlfriend

C) Your family dies

75 iq is wayyy too low to ever pick B. Also, I already have A, but with C, which is superior

/thread
/board

A. I already have crippling social anxiety and am terrified of social interaction.
based

How about:
C) I wake up and nothing changes. I'm a fairly good C++ programmer with a loving and moderately attractive girlfriend.

No need to cripple myself in one area just to improve in another.

I might, I would illiteracy become Elliot

Attached: Elliot.jpg (345x418, 120K)

B. Chad is going to be A's boss and make 10x more than him.

I live in eastern Europe and good programmers have 3 times the average salary here, and I'm already socially retarded, so easily A. I can get a girlfriend later.

I genuinely don't understand the needs to be loved or the feeling of loneliness.
Talk to people, do something for the community but when at home, be at peace.
I really feel better when I'm alone, comfy in front of my computer drinking asian tea while developing small tools I need or find interesting.
I'm 24 btw, live in my own small house, have 1Gbps internet connection and a good job.

A no questions about it

my.mixtape.moe/kroksh.mp4

75 iq is still pretty high and it's overrated. generally is a low iq a big deal if you have good information retention? can easily make it as an application/sysadmin surely.
>B

A any time

Jeep telling yourself that fag. You’ll realize how crippling loneliness feels eventually.

based and, dare I say, redpilled

You know it brother

Attached: 1470196853690.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

Simply
Tamashi Insert :3

100 is approximately the average IQ in the developed world, with a standard deviation of 15. 75 would make you dumber than most people.

I'd pick A) and then train myself to be social like most people do

honestly, it's not that hard in strategizing but you have to push yourself past the fear. Just go to the gym to get yousrelf to a solid baseline of physical wellness/physique, and then maybe do something really challenging like improv classes or comedy open mics since they force you to think on your feet and feel incredibly scared at the same time. basically, they make you able to bear high levels of humiliation such that talking to people on a normal basis is a cinch. so, gym + improv/open mic for 2-3 months and then you'll be normal

>You’ll realize how crippling loneliness feels eventually.
Except i'm only ever alone in my house.
I go out a lot and have lots of friends. My house is just a no-go zone for anyone else than me.

iq doesn't factor in eq and it's hard to measure in places where the skills tested aren't as developed. isn't it overrated if it's a measure for success?

You can't feel a deep sense of company and being cared for just by chit chatting with co-workers.

I'm already a master C++ programmer, but i don't have any anxiety and i'm not terrified of social interaction (though i typically don't have any). I don't want to change my ways.

Attached: people my age are going places while here i am sitting in a box.png (700x798, 606K)

>C++
stopped reading, I'll take

It's true that IQ doesn't factor in social skills/emotional intelligence. It's mostly about problem solving, pattern recognition, and reasoning skills. These aren't necessarily vital for jobs in many industries, which is why eq correlates more strongly with success than iq does. However, I think a base level of those skills/aptitudes is necessary for CS, even with a lot of hard work.

>You can't feel a deep sense of company
I'm good with my current situation.
More would be intrusive.
>being cared
I can stand on my two feets alright.
I don't need to know if people love me or not.

A) Make lots of cash then bitches.

A

It would be pretty much the same except now I'm a master programmer

75 IQ means you're borderline retarded so I'm not sure about that.

I misunderstood your first post. My apologies.

not sure where you're getting this metric from since 60 is considered legally retarded not 75.

yikes assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

From here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_classification

If you use the WAIS classification 70-79 is considered borderline

no joke

I got 142 in some random online test, and then 130 in another. what does this mean? are iq tests inherently flawed in terms of accuracy?

It means that online IQ tests are shit

>with option A I gain sick sepples skillz and lose nothing
>with option B I gain sick social skillz and lose nothing

either way is a win for me. I guess I'd pick A though because I don't want a gf and hate being around people.

Your shitty online test is not accurate. Actual IQ tests are accurate. Go to a testing center if you want to know.

B

Easy, A
I'm already half way there anyway.

Attached: ac52.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Online IQ tests are bullshit.

I already chose C) Both.
Is your existence so limited that it's an either-or for you?

I've moved beyond C++ to Assembly, Verilog and VHDL.

That looks like Moscow

>Is your existence so limited that it's an either-or for you?
It's usually easier for brainlets to have only two mutually exclusive choices (even if they're not).

it takes two days to master C you brainlet

130 IQ here (top 2.8% global IQ).

I rather be intelligent than very physically hot but dumb as fuck.

I'm glad I'm just average face looking and not a fucking incel.

>socially akward
I was like that but I forced myself to socialize with people and just learned to socialize.

>talk to girls
just do pickup and you'll lose the fear.

It's that simple.

You can't get money or power without intelligence.

b

/thread

B, as long as I get to be one of those autistic savants. (I know a guy with autistic savant syndrome who has a borderline retard IQ, but he's a fucking genius.)

This

Who is this seamen daemon?

learning and women require time and effort. how do you have time to do both?

stop fucking posting ladies bitch its nofap bitch

>Pick one and only one:
>A) Tomorrow you wake up as a master C++ programmer however you have crippling social anxiety and are terrified of social interaction
>B) Tomorrow you wake up as a chad with the hottest girlfriend that will love you and give you affection and never cheat you, however you have 75 IQ on a good day

Dude, I was a bit silent as a kid. Not outgoing but I was pretty good athlete and competed on so I was quite a bit away from school. You can grow out of moderate anxiety, I did when I went to university.

Id pick A erry day as I hate stupid people.

B) any day
C++ is lovecraftian horror of a language so A) is really a curse

>A) Tomorrow you wake up as a master C++ programmer however you have crippling social anxiety and are terrified of social interaction
I already have crippling social anxiety so there's no downside to this option.

I pick neither.

A cause i am already too afraid of social interaction to imagine living the chad life.

Knowing Jow Forums everyone would pick C

I pick go fucking neck yourself immediately you disgusting whoreposter

Neither. People are gay and C++ is a shit language.

You can't even get in the army if your IQ is below 85.

If you're too dumb for the army then you're surely too dumb to be a sysadmin too.

B. Ignorance is bliss.

>B) Tomorrow you wake up as a chad with the hottest girlfriend that will love you and give you affection and never cheat you, however you have 75 IQ on a good day

B

Stupid people seem happier anyway

A, become the best hacker of the world and get lotsa dank cash. Use the money to live the life chad lives while keeping my intelligence.

>he think he can buy the chad life
lol

roasties would even suck donkey dick while getting recorded for as little as 1k

This, humans are basically programmed for social interaction. I had a job where I worked in a warehouse with about 50 other people in the area I worked on a 12 hour shift. Just constant interaction, working together, making small talk during downtime, there was no escape. You have to deal with them, they have to deal with you. Forced adaptation. After a few months my social anxiety was all but gone.

>paying for roasties
more like cuck life

Sure but that's not the chad life. The chad life is getting all that with pure charisma

A. Its really not that hard to find a decent girlfriend.

>no job
>no money
>no car

but I have CHARISMA™!

>be chad
>waste precious time, money and energy chasing some roastie, without being able to see other girls (unless you're cheating on her, in which case the sex stops after she founds out anyway).

>be rich
>exchange some pocket change to release your urges and be done with it. For loneliness apply based anime.

B. I'm already that dumb, but I'm a fat 5'10 lonely shit too.

Fpbp

A is just my regular life.

Attached: ok.gif (200x300, 994K)

I guess I'll pick B). But only if I'll always be a Chad and my looks will never fade. Now a days all you have to do is look good and you'll be rich and successful in life.

Attached: thug.jpg (945x574, 87K)

Who is she?

B, or even better I’d rather be dumb and happy than smart, but lonely and sad. Too bad the reality is more of an A.

Attached: 3D23B2F7-ED8F-44B4-A36C-F01E1C4D4C33.png (225x225, 4K)

Last time I made a post of this sort I got trips too. This is getting kinda terrifying.

Explain this picture then. You have 1 minute.

Attached: value-categories.png (505x433, 33K)

I like being a pyscho so neither.

B, dumb people have it too good in this world.

A

B) Intelligence is a tool, so If you don't need it to be successful l, why would you like a high IQ?

It's just explaining a venndiagram in the stupidest way possible

I gave that a name "pseudo zen-bliss". For me it wore off ~22. You're lying to yourself anyway, and eventually something is going to stumble you a bit, and the emptiness and waste is going to come seeping in.

Not sure why I'm bothering to tell you. Just be ready for the possibility.

B and learn javascript

Chad gets all those with his charisma alone. He walks into an interview with no skills or resume and becomes your boss.

this

only A if i also can get paid. getting a good job has little to do with your actual knowledge and more with soft skills. being a social pariah will impede that

gay

> Choosing A
> Ever

>only A if i also can get paid. getting a good job has little to do with your actual knowledge and more with soft skills
>tfw I have neither
Well I guess I should prepare the noose.

This