Red pill me on Wikipedia

Attached: images(6).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
aaronsw.com/weblog/whowriteswikipedia
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gate keeper

Wikipedia parrots what is considered truth by popularity. It's good enough to get a hint, but for better knowledge you must do your own research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

very biased, I've seen them link to opinion pieces and blogposts as citations.

/thread

It has been mostly taken over by the SJW's

Now redpill me on RationalWiki

good for summarizing science, math, history, psychology, and philosophy concepts when you're doing research/learning. but it's more or less "open-sourced" so you're not getting anything definitive 100% of the time. /redpilled

plato.stanford.edu is amazing but I wish I knew more encyclopedic authorities for fields other than philosophy

nice quads.

They're hemorrhaging editors since forever because the cabal has a ton of articles under their umbrella, and will harass anyone who edits them. /m/ had a long-standing problem with autist extraordinaire Ryulong, who would pursue anyone who touched his precious articles, across various social media.

Also the wiki software itself is a hackjob that still hasn't been deprecated. If you knew how the fuck "templates" actually work, you'd shoot whoever had the idea.

It is awful for anything political. Admins there long ignored fact regarding USSR successor states.

Internet community sucks overall

i saw some articles that literally are blatant lies, needs like a couple of third party library fact checkers that override red flags

Good for a general overview but for in-depth knowledge or more advanced topics in say math, philosophy, or physics it is lacking at best

Wackypedia is where the redditati think they are "working" for the common good of the people incapable of understanding what is best for them.

It is crucial to understand the difference between the prancing editors and the people who is actually doing the writing:
aaronsw.com/weblog/whowriteswikipedia
There is no reason to believe things have improved since that analysis.

It now only allows articles that are "notable", ie got coverage in "mainstream" (aka white male) sources. So many articles have been deleted yet they keep begging for donations. Also they have mentally ill people as their administrators

bump

>correct obvious factual error in article
>it gets instantly reverted by a butthurt faggot because it wasn't sourced

fandom wikies are better

wikipedia is only good for philosophy and general topics

Neo-Marxist bias.

Good, EXCEPT FOR:
>history
>politics
>social sciences
>politicized topics in science
>anything that is controversial, really

The site is pretty anti-Marxist overall.

>Also they have mentally ill people as their administrators
Seems like a requirement.

Yeah, it buys the offical 9-11 story in the face of tons of evidence otherwise.

Haha, just look at where they spend their money.

Well, a mainstream "trusted" media source said it, so it's true ;)

Marxist admins

yep

Nice dubs

ty for link

no dark/night mode

IS IT SO HARD !? ITS CSS

>no dark/night mode
That would be racist, user.
It's a big nono on SJWpedia.

What?

Please not be somebody who thinks eveyone slightly to the left of Louis XIV is a "communist".

Reddit

Spacing

Can you guys post examples why they are sjw kikes?

See

Post some sjw kike articles on wikipedia.

Ask Jow Forums to spoorfeed you, you fucking lazy nigger.
Just read the article about race and IQ or something.

Great argument.

Considering their policy of BC/AD vs BCE/CE I disagree

fucking lmao

and you honestly believe that it shouldn't have been reverted?

you fucking useless shithead

I was involved with Wikipedia for around 5 years and got scholarships for their meetings around the globe.

As people mentioned above, anything related to politics or controversial is absolutely biased to leftist ideas, but outside that the community genuinely cares about delivering truthful content and rescuing information/culture from societies in extintion, or that aren't well known. Aside from Wikipedia, the Wikimedia Foundation got a bunch of other side projects which are pretty much FUCKING USELESS and the communities are almost non-existant and 90% of the few people who contribute to those side projects are just crazy leftists pushing their shit. I have met some good people from those side projects and I feel bad for them. Also met the guy from Archive.org because I was collaborating with transcribing some books from the 17th and 18th century through Wikisource and he was interested in that. Pretty cool guy.

Pic related the cancer that is killing Wikipedia. These whores get massive funding from the Wikimedia Foundation just to hold oppression olympics meetings in Sweden and shit. They wanted to invite me to one and I just noped the fuck out of there (although later a weird asian tranny from there played ping pong with me).

Attached: 20170812_105905.jpg (3264x1836, 1.91M)

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia

/thread

>inb4 /threading your own post
>inb4 user can't inb4

Terribly biased

Echo chamber for leftycucks, just as Conservapedia is an echo chamber for right-wing conspiratards.