At work

>at work
>programmer alpha is the chadbro founder who graduated from top tier uni
>his sensei is some 50 year old phd guy
>his inner circle are the experienced programmers
>im pretty much bottom tier
>nobody asks me for anything ever, i only get the shittiest job like hunting down bugs and writing documentation or doing code monkey tier parts
>the females in the office instinctively know im the omega programmer and treat me like shit
>the intern tries to befriend me out of pity
>the office cleaning lady gives me food out of pity
>the receptionist/assistant is completely oblivious of my existence

how do i get out of this situation of being the omega?

Attached: why-world.jpg (605x780, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4085758/Experts-reveal-sexual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dropped and Forkpilled

So long as you're not being abused, just deal with it. There are far worse things.

>1. Befriend programmer alpha
>2. create small turmoil in the group
>3. watch the group slowly crash and burn

cute loli

feed the loli

Stick your dirty hands into everything. Work with different projects in the group and with different project leads. Eventually you'll just accumulate the knowledge and experience other more specialized people don't have, and they'll start coming to you for help. At work nobody really knows what I "do", but they sure as hell keep coming to me for advice and help because besides the senior architect (who never has time for anything because senior positions are 24/7 meetings) I'm the next best guy in the office that understands our whole system from top to bottom.

Also disregard 3DPD females. They are not important. Be nice to and mentor your interns. Tell the cleaning lady good morning when you see her. They're not fucking pitying you, they're being nice people and trying to make friends.

Don't expect anyone to present you opportunities on a silver plate.

Just be persistent and keep asking for work you are interested in.

Unironically this

>how do i get out of this situation of being the omega?
Go to guns.

Attached: Tom_Cruise.jpg (928x1314, 232K)

This.

Also remember that stuff you do outside of your comfort zone is what makes you a better, wiser and (if your not a looser) nicer person. I used to be socially semi-akward, but have had to deal with customers when shit fucks up for years, and now I'm sent out to handle the most difficult customers because I'm good at it, and I fucking enjoy it. I should add that this is business customers, dealing with stupid consumers is 10x worse.

Women will treat you how you deserve to be treated. Its not just about your place on the totem pole, but your personality. Admitting women treat you poorly is a huge red flag. A sick self burn. Be nicer to them.

Also stop complaining that your superiors are competent. So many of us have shitty bosses that its annoying. Just do your job and go to your real life. If you want to subsitute work life for a personal life, join a start up with hardly any other people to compete with

We're just articulate primates, don't forget that.

get leetcoding and get a job at FANG

>baww why aren't my coworkers and workplace seniors my fwiends
>baww the girls don't like me
You tard, you don't go to work so you can prance about and play patty cake with the buddies. Get your money, learn shit you couldn't from your time in college/university, and move on. If they're a bunch of sneering niggers, sneer back. And if they give you shit that makes your work harder or pull some passive aggressive nonsense tell em to fuck off.

>Be nicer to them

Attached: 1528168689480.jpg (640x2650, 500K)

My guess is not all woman are like that. Still they might be, I have autism so it is hard to know. I mostly just ignore them now because I do not understand them.

Or maybe I ignore them because I got traumatized multiple times by girls, got rejected once. Felt really bad after that.

No matches on Tinder either.

Also thought some girls liked me a bunch of times but that was false.

I learned the objective signs of girls liking you: pointing towards you with feet, trying to touch you, laughing at jokes.

But it still difficult to differentiate between nice girls and ones who like me.

I really do hate nice girls, since they are nice to everybody. What a sham.

Guess I am just ugly.

Thank you for reading my blog.

As for OP go to the gym and get bulked. Then take some sessions for confidence and speech. Pick up some hobbys and so on. You will be Chad really quick.

He want a job no fuck.
My dad is old,short and bald but he is very social to everybody and people love it.
Pic Applies if you search sex.

>implying that this isn't bait
>implying that I should change how I approach people because a basic bimbo is shallow

Attached: 1540743953964.jpg (300x300, 19K)

The fact that you got into this position and are aware of it means you rightfully belong there.

Take a business class at a Uni, it teaches you (in sum):
- Social skills (autism antidote)
- Finances (how not to squander your wealth)
- Networking (how to make friends and influence people for your own benefit)
- Management (how to get people to do what you want)

Of course, learning any of this first required the hardest pill to swallow:
"You are responsible for nearly everything that happens to you for which you played any role in, even a minor one. Therefore you are responsible for any success and failure you may endure."
and
"Accepting failure is part of the road to success, if you give up at the first hurdle you'll never win the race"

Accountability, Self-control, Self-motivation, and Responsibility are what separate the chads from the chaff. You'll become more attractive if you constantly push your limits at the gym (to a reasonable degree) and you'll make lots of friends and networks if you just take the time to approach strangers and ask for their help, then strike up small talk. Literally, all the problems in your life are probably your fault and the only way to get out of the mess you're in is to accept this and make a constant effort to change it, by improving yourself.

It depends on whether you're being nice with some expectation of reciprocation OR whether you act out of charity for no other reason than you feel like it?

Do you share your food with (genuine) friends because you expect them to give you food in return, or do you share your food because you can and because you want to?

We have observed in our relatives, the monkeys, that monkeys who give with expectations attached lose their resource and get diddly squat in return, maybe some animosity to add; meanwhile alphas in their group share because they can, and only when they have excess, not because they want something in return.

>that's not fair
C'est le Vie

Attached: 1510827946249.png (947x419, 350K)

>complaining about being surrounded by talented people instead of using this chance to learn from them

Written by a salty incel.

Genuinely cool guys will get hot chicks.

And if you're fat, short, old and balding then jesus christ, get in shape and shave your head before you except friendly responses from people.

although I'm not OP, this is actually based advice and has made my Saturday, we'll never meet or likely talk again but thank you user, even though this is common sense it makes me feel good because deep down I know this is more accurate than all the toxic incel / white hate bullshit I constantly see online.

This is genuinely good advice.

I would tell my daughter the same thing slightly rephrased: When you're young and free, have fun with the hot guys while you can, but know that they're assholes and fucks plenty of other girls. Then when you meet the good guy you can settle down and not be afraid to miss out on the fun as you've already had your share. Be honest all the time and never use people.

The only people calling girls whores for having random sex are the guys who don't get to fuck them and ugly girls.

Couldn’t be more obviously written by a self hating zero confidence incel trying to rile up his internet friends.

women are emotional and narcissistic creatures, they fuck "bad boys" because they want to feel special like somehow their vag is so good that it magically converts psychopaths into good men.

I have shocking news for you:

1. Women like sex, just like men.
2. Women prefer hot sex partners to ugly ones, also like men.

Also, I feel sorry for you.

Not everything pro diversity is white hate, chill out. It's just as autistic as actual white hate

Be better at your job and be more charismatic.

>tfw short and balding
Time to kill myself

That thing is literally written by an RPing incel.

Attached: Mahk.jpg (570x284, 20K)

Get Jow Forums

this.
you are retarded if you don't take it as opportunity, and IMO, from what you tell us, you've just isolated yourself.
try learning something new, try showing them some interest. do you like what you do? are you interested in, say, machine learning, security, etc.? show them you want to learn.

You people act as if this is even possible at anywhere besides an extremely small company. Large companies are going to have rigid structure and you work on what you're assigned and who you're assigned to you dont get to choose and do what you please at all

Mentality difference is real reason why you are omega and he is alpha.

Self determination comes from life goals.
Aside your obvious jealousy, what life goals do you have that aren't in contrast to others or measuring to others?

Yea, that is right. Exactly.
Women LOVE men who work towards what they want in their lives. That is essentially the whole meaning of alpha. They know who they are now and who they want to be.

>By Anonymous

As a good looking successful guy, I saw right through THESE bitches. Lucky for me I knew a super cute asian girl since I was growing up and got me a cutie, loyal, successful virgin wife.

this

Attached: 1540860850569.jpg (236x236, 19K)

This shit fuels my workouts and hate-fucks. thanks user

Attached: omg-good.jpg (270x194, 23K)

Look at this faggot who needs "help".

You're a pussy bro. Real chads don't need help.

1/10, tier

Pat the loli
pon pon pon

Made you respond :)

I literally forced you to type those letters. I manipulated your dumb brain.

Attached: retard-instant-printer.gif (460x258, 887K)

read michel houellecq

>>the intern tries to befriend me out of pity
>>the office cleaning lady gives me food out of pity
sounds pretty good.
the fucking receptionist/assistant at my work keeps asking me to help her due trivial shit like carry stuff and open things for her. it's annoying as fuck, but i can't say no since i need her help with purchase orders, etc.

i also walk around a lot because i hate the job and all the other people that walk around a lot at work know me by name now and vice versa.

Genuinely bad advice.

If you want to ruin your ability to pair bond, especially as a woman, feel free to have random sex.

The real credit to your children is to teach them not to be slaves to their emotional desires and delay or forego gratification for their greater good.

There is no benefit to getting stretched out by many different men. There is scientific evidence that it is psychologically detrimental. Why teach them that it's okay?

Befriend the intern.
Be nice to the cleaning lady and appreciate her kindness.
Greet the receptionist in the mornings and say goodbye in the evenings.

this desu

get your head out of your ass

>There is no benefit to getting stretched out by many different men. There is scientific evidence that it is psychologically detrimental.
[citation needed]
Also, believing "stretched out" after vaginal sex is a thing. You do realize babies come out of the same opening your sticking your dick in?
However, here is a scientific fact; a girl that married the good but boring guy she met in high school is a lot more likely to be allured by some player later in life than the girls that lived a little when they were young.

In sum, you are completely delusional. Are you christian?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4085758/Experts-reveal-sexual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html

Christian research say more sex partners more divorce,

Easily searchable if you're curious.

And I used stretched out as a euphemism for having sex not literally "their pussies are irreparably damaged" ya Dingus.

Delusional? What a big claim on very little evidence. No, not delusional, just disillusioned with modern hookup culture and cognizant of its downfalls.

Nice try.

>his sensei is some 50 year old phd guy
sounds like an ascended wizard and the true alpha of the whole operation

yikes, another roastie defending her slutty nature.

>www.dailymail.co.uk
>Christian research

Ah, you're not even trying to bait anymore.

>roastie
roastie meme is agains single mother because bad boy go out for cigares.

100% agree with that post.

Stay indoors and don't breed, ugly creeps.

this sounds like an admittance of some shortcoming, like a plan to fail
>be honest all the time
>after a lifetime's worth of hookups
wow, nice foundation for a dysfunctional relationship, communication problems and inevitable divorce
might be actual truth because they give up on big boy appearance and fall back to good boy base which in reality is just a normal guy

>go to club
>drink and dance, staying in groove
>fatties all over me
>reject the one with shit curves
>spanking thots too busy twerking to notice me
just b urself

degenerates

normal and natural

>nobody asks me for anything ever, i only get the shittiest job like hunting down bugs and writing documentation

People don't like hunting down bugs and writing documentation?

Attached: freddie-ljungberg.jpg (736x490, 44K)

You forgot step 0: Be Jewish.