Is QLED good, or is it gookshit?

Is QLED good, or is it gookshit?

Attached: QN65Q8C_004_Detail1_Silver_12617.jpg (800x600, 83K)

>lg is gook too
Why have these plastic surgery addicted repressed ersatzjap manlets taken over displays

Attached: download (3).jpg (247x204, 9K)

They want displays to show ppl their plastic surgery in hd

QLED is decent and about as good as it gets before hitting OLED, but OLED has burn in issues and long term the LEDs fade away as they age but different colors at different rates, so you end up with shitty colors after a few years that aren't at all accurate.

MicroLED will blow OLED and LCD modifications out of the water.

I'll be here waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Please tell me any nation besides South Korea is behind that

I just can't wait to play Half-life 3 on my MicloLED display

Apple

From the most recent news i've heard about MiroLED is that Samsung will be releasing a screen in 2019, and apple has over 200 engineers working on microLED screen tech.

Besides that though, no one else is particularly talking about it much. LG showed off one or two prototypes, but have no date for shipping a consumer panel. (unlike samsung who've said 2019)

Well I guess the gooks have to have ONE thing they're decent at.

Sure as fuck isn't anything good like automobiles

Attached: 1412559861065.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

BASED FUCKING APPLE

The Q9FN is full array lit ita a serious competitor to high end oleds get that if you can afford it

I have an nu8000 which is a slightly inferior q6fn and I really like it

sony's been showing microled tvs for years

Projectors > TVs

microled will be only decent replacement for my Kuro

Attached: 3A91F546-1C35-4681-A612-52AACF764356.jpg (1781x1084, 488K)

While true, they mostly get ignored since they've just been showing various prototypes since what, 2012? Still no date or even a year given for when they'll start selling a microLED panel.

Hell, I don't even know if they've shown off their MicroLED panel tech lately.

>Technology that isn't on the marked
>Will be better than technology that is on the marked
>Assuming it ever reaches mass production and works out its childhood diseases
Color me surprised.
At the least we are not in the early 2000s, where production costs and patent hell killed the CRT technology.

Attached: Crt_shadowmask_versusslotmask.gif (800x600, 754K)

I heard that one before.

out of QLED and OLED, QLED is better for daily usage imo, if you're doing extremely colour sensitive work then OLED in a dark room is superior, however
this

I just got a 40” 4k tcl cheapo tv purely for the pixels for productivity space

It’s not worth investing big $$ for an entertainment tv now with so much changing so rapidly and 4k/hdr/surround sound content still not being common enough