Hero

Hero.

Attached: edward_snowden.jpg (2400x1313, 229K)

Weeb.

traitor

Nah, if he was a hero, he would have done it right and brought about litigation/new laws like Frank Church.

Based, also all Jow Forumstards should go back to their shithole board asap and stay there.

Attached: you-irl.png (866x900, 356K)

CIA

If he'd tried to go through official channels, he would have simply been ignored, fired, and/or threatened. On the surface, the system encourages whistleblowing, but in reality, you aren't safe if you intend to do so and anyone trying to upset the status quo will be dealt with. The one thing he COULD have done was leak it to some journalists ahead of time, then attempt to go through official channels. If things went south, the journalists could spill the beans and sound the alarm.

> On the surface, the system encourages whistleblowing
How? Anybody with a functioning brain would understand the three letters wouldn't want people to know anything about them.

>literally nobody really cared and he now has to live in Russia
good going loser, should've just spied on some more people for money

Why did it work for the Church Committee when they blew the cover on things way worse than what the NSA did then?

>hero

Yes, absolutely and unironically.

This.

>he would have simply been ignored, fired, and/or threatened.
I think you mean suicided and never heard of again.

Hero. Anyone who disagrees glows in the dark.

an

truly.

traitor
maga
lock everybody up
build le wall
drumpf is god emperar
get a brain morans

But does he glow in the dark?

CIA

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Trump supporters hate him?

I thought the Obama/Hillary crowd despised him more than anything? Especially Hillary, who's had people murdered for knowing too much.

Hero? dis shitty wok! mae i take order pwease?

Attached: shitty_wok.png (251x220, 97K)

According to the movie, he was a conservative then became a liberal, but he still despises Obama for allowing more botnets.

Yes, I'll have the City Beef.

>people actually believe this
It doesn't make any fucking sense. He exposed tyranny in the government(but, no, he actually didn't. The same information he "leaked" was available for years before he done so). Go ahead and do a google search pre 2012, you'll see the information there.

Why would Trump supporters have a problem with him being liberal? The ones they hate are the globalist elite types like Hillary and Obama pushing hard for globalization.

No, you'll find only conspiracy theories about the US spying, but no evidence, no proof. Snowden proved that it was all true.

Trump supporters hate him because Trump himself considers him a traitor and said something like Snowden should get the death penalty or similar.

Every Snowden thread.