Just picked this up from the apple store. How jelly are you feeling rn?

Just picked this up from the apple store. How jelly are you feeling rn?

Attached: 20181103_180103.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifixit.org/blog/10229/macbook-pro-keyboard/
digitaltrends.com/computing/apple-2018-macbook-pro-keyboard-flaw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats a nice hp notebook

not really, I have a superior 2013 macbook

Not even the TouchBar version.

And thats a good thing

Let me burst that bubble for you: no, it's not.

>nintendo switch in the background

Attached: onion_soup.gif (800x371, 125K)

I have the superior 2015.

That keyboard is trash. I just ordered a Thinkpad because I won't be using that shitty keyboard.

You're just confirming the theory that Apple products are luxury goods for the poor.

Looks slick. Better take good care of it because otherwise it will die on you within a year.

Nope, it's not.

>rug on top of a rug on top of carpet

Attached: 1486444928175.jpg (10000x10000, 3.14M)

Attached: 1540488779714.png (682x989, 394K)

I have a working keyboard and USB A ports, what does yours have that mine doesn't?

>My job is taking away the macbook pro's from employees who are using them because they aren't compliant for the type of work we do
(They're company-bought Macs)
>Boss doesn't know if he'll sell them or give them away
>Tell him no matter what he does to let me know so I can possibly buy one from the company (At a huge discount)

Enjoy your $2,000 macbook.

I dont even think i have the "improved" keyboard because i didnt get the touchbar. If it breaks for no reason ill just never make this mistake again

no thanks, i like having key travel

I don't have a new one, I have a 2014 one.

> I have a working keyboard

It's only a problem for less than 1%, and Apple fixes it for free.

> USB A ports

The new ones can have USB-A ports with simple and cheap adapters.

But yours can't have USB-C ports, no Thunderbolt 3.0 either.

Deal with that.

The second hand cheap machine you bought is not that good.

Should've bought a desk instead.

>It's only a problem for less than 1%, and Apple fixes it for free.
Working ones are fucking shit anyhow
>But yours can't have USB-C ports, no Thunderbolt 3.0 either.
I can use USB-C at USB 3.0 speeds and TB3 at TB2 speeds (both of which are more than enough), try again.

don't worry if your keyboard breaks you can just take it back to the apple store so they can charge you to replace it with another defective keyboard or just replace it yourself I mean how hard could replacing a keyboard be it's not like its riveted and glued in place....oh wait it is. enjoy your $1000 learning experience

Op here. Having usb c is way better than the old thunderbolt but its pretty jewish how i had to buy a 20 dollar usc to usb a dongal and how i need to buy a usb c to hdmi. But at least these are standard and i could use them for something else

it's a problem for 100% of the keyboards, you just haven't seen it because you haven't gotten dust on the keyboard. Probably because your computer just sits in it's case hardly ever used

Enjoy your broken keyboard.

MacBook (Air/Pro):
>Dust in keyboard
>Destroys keyboard, and you have to replace the top cover, touchpad, and speakers with it

PC:
>Dust in keyboard
>No problem, keyboard still lives

Also see: ifixit.org/blog/10229/macbook-pro-keyboard/

> Working ones are fucking shit anyhow
No, they aren't
> I can use USB-C at USB 3.0 speeds and TB3 at TB2 speeds (both of which are more than enough), try again.
You can't fully utilize the USB-C port.

E.g. you can't charge without USb-C

You can't connect a monitor and power the computer, without USB-C.

Etc.

That HP chad in the backroung has already done the work your virgin MacBook is just figuring out.

just hope some dust doesn't get under that keyboard

Oh cool i guess i do have the updated keyboard. I already have a desktop so its not like its one or the other

> its pretty jewish how i had to buy a 20 dollar usc to usb a dongal
IDIOT

USB-C is not an Apple format.

You could have bought the USB-C to USB-A adapter anywhere else, you could buy 2 for $5 from Amazon.

a Ryzen APU

No, it's not... go enjoy Louis Rossmann somewhere else.

Honestly, Apple won't charge you for that, but the experience of typing on that keyboard is hideous. I can't believe they haven't killed them yet.

Plus, $1799 for the base touchbar version is a joke.They had been selling a good value for about 5 years or so before they became their own meme.

I'm going to miss my Mac -- speedy, and Apple Advance Typography and other features that windows just doesn't have -- all because of a terribly shitty keyboard.

That hp chad is my brothers horrible laptop with a 720p screen with the worst tn panel i have ever seen and his fan is fucked up and makes aweful noises. Also it has an amd a series apu. Its terrible and i feel bad that my dad bought him it for school

Im not going to buy a no name chinese dongal for 5 dollars + shipping. 20 dollars for an apple offical dongal isnt even bad. I spend 15 or so for adaptors and dongals all the time

It still has issues.

See: digitaltrends.com/computing/apple-2018-macbook-pro-keyboard-flaw/

Good. Then don't complain about the price.

What a waste of money.

>No, they aren't
Enjoy your .1mm key travel
>E.g. you can't charge without USb-C
oh no I have to use the inherently superior magsafe instead :(

> I'm going to miss my Mac -- speedy, and Apple Advance Typography and other features that windows just doesn't have -- all because of a terribly shitty keyboard.
You have only you to blame, you fell for the Internet fake outrage. Enjoy your shitty craptop.

I didnt complain about the price. I just wish it had a native usb but i knew what i was in for when i drove to the store

I only use desktops.

> Enjoy your .1mm key travel
Explain why more keyboard travel is better.
You just can't.
It's just slower.
> oh no I have to use the inherently superior magsafe instead :(
The only good thing.

>iNPC doesn't see it
My sides have reached escape velocity

Attached: MacNCheese.png (1177x1024, 100K)

Just got a big raise so that was the point
I never use mine anymore because i work a desk job and hate being at my deak now

>iNPC tries repairing own cuckbook
>iNPC now has no cuckbook

Explain why a burger tastes better than a salad
You just can't
It's just fatter

Because it isn't.
Don't eat salad for days, and you'll kill for something green.
Eat the salad and the burger.

>Explain why more keyboard travel is better.
Because it doesn't feel like tapping a flat board and you can actually feel the keys move.

You're an idiot

>You just can't.
>It's just slower

WTF am I reading?

This is a ridiculous amount of denial. I have a rMBP, and I'm hoping for apple to kill that abomination of a keyboard.

Yeah. That.

Butterfly keys are awesome, and the short travel path is better because it's faster.

And because of the mechanism, it's more cushioned than scissor. Excellent.

Literally not at all. I have zero interest in any macbook after 2014.

The inability to run Linux? Haha

2013 macbook brofist. 13" air here.

The 2015 MacBook is the best one

fag

Mac is easier to develop software on than linux and iterm2 is GOAT.

2015 mac has a 4th gen cpu, drr3 ram, slower ssd, and a worse display. I like them but the refurbs are too much when i could get the new product

15" pro with i7 and 750M here
might go for an egpu at some point

It's a great thing if you like paying a few hundred less for specs years older than the touch bar models.
Reminder that there is zero downside to the touch bar models given that, if you want, you can make it so it always displays the fn keys.

His mommy convinced his stepdaddy that user needs a macbook for social studies. See that bottom of the barrel special deals bin HP laptop? That's his stepbrother's. OP is the wife's son.

> a macbook for social studies
This meme has to die, Apple laptops are much more prevalent in Science/Engineering colleges than in social studies.

>function buttons
You bought the best worst one?

> Just found the retard.

> Butterfly keys are awesome.

LOL. Trying this hard.

Whatever, kid.

Science? Maybe, all sciencesters do is read and write formulas. Engineers? Maybe social/gender engineers. Actual engineers who need to run any kind of simulation or whatever won't use cuckbooks, unless they're using them as clients and doing the work on some server in which case even a Chromebook will suffice.

>he actually thinks that charging over USB C is superior to charging using MagSafe
Brainlet detected. Apple has been deliberately gimping MacBook Pro I/O. They could have kept MagSafe, while having four USB C ports, an audio jack and an SD card reader (or a microSD one). Yet they didn't. And it isn't about having only one port type because they kept the headphone jack.

>I love dick in all my holes.
Shut up, Jonah.

No actual engineer does serious processing on a laptop

It softens the impact of typing on the keyboard, which makes typing for long periods more comfortable.

I would never connect my laptop to a server not owned and operated by me.

thought the same once I saw the environment

install gentoo on it

Your denial is kinda humorous. Gave me a chuckle.

One could say you simply were told you should like it because it was Apple. Or, are you going to tell us that typing on a tablet screen is better than the butterfly keyboard because there is no travel at all?

I actually tried it. After using Apple products for years, I was objective enough to look at a turd and say it was shit.

Or ... in your defensive denial approach ... should I say, Too bad you fell for the hype around a device that has a main input device whose best reviews are "you get used to it."

So you own Jow Forums?
Also, confirmed for having never done any real work

the fuck is that keyboard is it a fucking touchscreen lmao?

I am not directly connected to Jow Forums, fucking retard. I am connected to my modem which is connected to my router which is connected to a local switch, which is then connected to another one some distance away etc..

Millions of software engineers use macs. Only reasin i got one is i like the one i use at work so much

It's ok. user isn't going to use his cuckbook for anything more than web browsing and drawing furries.

very

Pretty much i use my compant work macbook pro for work.

No jealousy here. Just pity.

>hurrdurr why didn't you consider that work that wasn't in my original post
why didn't I think of that

*word

Eat my hairy ass.

That's like buying a base model CLA Mercedes and bragging about it

unless you have literally gone to war, you have no right talking shit about anyone's masculinity

Can you please stop calling it a fucking "dongal"

Seethe more

No and i called it a dongal at the store to the rep.

i pity your ignorance

use GNU/linux

it's spelled dongle you nog

Attached: 1539767649830.png (986x797, 869K)

>going to war for the benefit of some cunt like hillary clinton and her banker friends
>masculine
oh kiddo, you have a ways to grow before you can post here.

No ones cares hows it is spelled its my not job to tell them

Underrated post

*to sell them

My niggas. I plan on keeping mine for a few more years.

This is an automated spambot.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04 g - Technology » Searching for posts that contain ‘picked up jelly’ and (762x2778, 1.35M)