Loses your package

>loses your package

Attached: DHL.png (1988x440, 52K)

What chinkshit phone did they lose user?

It keeps happening.

They lost my ssd.

How are they still in business.

>delivers your package a day after you ordered it and in perfect condition

Attached: operator_logo_ems_33.jpg (340x200, 7K)

Europoor here. Happened to me when I've sent a camera to a buyer. PayPal deducted the money from my account. So it was basically useless, because I didn't want to deposit any money to it to unfreeze it.
Had to wait for around three weeks for them to find the package and send it again to the buyer.
Never happened again. I was just unlucky it was a 700 euro camera and not a 10 Euro PC part or something.

>paypal

> constantly rings the doorbell and asks me to take packages from my neighbours
god i hate dhl so much

I've been importing from Japan using EMS for years and I've never even had a single issue. Even the largest packages are delivered within a week almost every time. 100% the right choice if you're ordering a large amount of stuff and don't mind paying for it.

Attached: 1539396714401.jpg (956x720, 397K)

>give you his package

Attached: 104i8a.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>reliable shipping service has local workers going on strike and delays my packages

Attached: nyet.jpg (269x211, 8K)

I swear to god, the extremely rare times I deal with DHL (Like once every 5 years), shit goes wrong every single time. Stuff like:

>Delivering my package at the wrong address despite it being quite clear which house is which on my road.
>Taking 3x the time that UPS, USPS, or Fed-Ex does despite the item shipping only one state over.
>Completely smashing the item (Was a PC case, and a sturdy one at that).
>Losing my package and having to have it resent (It didn't even get marked as delivered, it just...stopped updating).

They make fed-ex look like absolute saints in comparison.

I sell shit on ebay, so I have to use it. The lots with "bank transfer" only option get way less money.

>>reliable shipping service has local workers going on strike
>most of the packages from the strike period never arrive anywhere, and are lost into the void
some gook nigger phone, I know it, and every time I call these nigger fucks they just say "wow, why didn't you call us sooner? I'll open up a case. We'll get somebody to investigate it"
Apparently there are either 20 cases open, one for each day, or there are 0, because these people are dumb gook niggers who want to delay until I stop bothering them so they don't have to pay out the insured sum.

Not lost.

Your hardware just got an unscheduled vacation at an NSA "re-education" camp.

Get rid of it when it shows up.

Whether EMS is the greatest thing ever or a complete piece of dogshit entirely depends on your country.

>buy a wifi adapter from amazon
>getting handled by USPS
>order it on a Friday with 2 day shipping
>Tracking number is updated 2 times to tell me it's still in Dallas for a week
>vague "package getting ready"
>another week later amazon gives me the option to get a replacement
>replacement is sent over night
And yet Ebay gave me a 5 dollar voucher because my package was 1 day late

how do you get your chink cartoon looking so good?

>5 dollar voucher because my package was 1 day late
This happened to me, but with Amazon instead.

Not my screenshot, here's one of mine. It's mostly in getting good rips I believe. Also cel anime looks 100000x better than digital

Attached: Vampire Hunter D (1985) [BD.1080p] [Iznjie Biznjie] [67A57413].mkv_snapshot_00.45.05_[2017.09.23_22. (1456x1080, 191K)

>Delivers your package on time, in great condition with no damage.

Attached: file.png (250x298, 14K)

based brown

never has happened for me

I have never lost a single package from any courier.

friendliest drivers too

I bought a gas tank and these guys delivered it a month late. it wasnt from china either, but florida. unless people/person i bought from was a dropshipper. could have been that.